When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Elk River, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Elk River
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMy experience with Kemper & Associates was wonderful from the start. Mark Kemper spent a lot of time on the phone with me when I called for an estimate explaining the survey process and answering all of me questions. I was not home when the actual site survey was done or when they came back to place new stakes along the property lines, but my mom was home and she said the individuals from Kemper & Associates were very professional and friendly and took time to answer questions she had. I had called Kemper & Associates based on Angie's List review and I am very glad I did
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncCame out when promised to locate boundary markers and provided printed information by mail in timely manner.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESKemper and Associates were very professional the entire time. They had to come out at least twice, for measuring and placing stakes and markers. We had asked them to call in advance to make sure our dogs were not in the yard, and they cheerfully complied. After they had completed their work, they gave us copies of the (extremely detailed) drawings, as well as a CD. I would highly recommend this company. The only minor blip was a misunderstanding about the quoted estimate price. After receiving the invoice, I contacted the company and they immediately sent out a revised invoice. Again -- very professional and a quality company through and through
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.They are very professional and courteous. They marked some of my property in wooden stakes but by the time other companies were there to work the wooden stakes had rotted. I would advice that you pay the extra for metal stakes.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was very personable. I had a lot of questions since I didn't know what was involved in a land survey and he was generous with helpful information. The guys came out when he said they would. I would hire them again because I think they were fair and professional.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper performed the work as promised, on budget. Mark and his associate spent quite a bit of time on our property taking measurements, and delivered what they had set out to do.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESGreat. The information was time sensitive as the line was material to the sale of our home. Mark's crew came out within a few days of our call and they were responsive and professional.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESVery well. We got several copies of the survey on time, as well as a CD, and he billed us the amount that he had quoted, even though we had to move the deadline up a few days. We'd use this company again.
Land Surveyors in Elk River
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote todayRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn youCaris L.
- Business Description:As licensed commercial and industrial land surveyors in Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Arizona, we perform a variety of services; such as ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundary/Cadastral Surveys, Location Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Mapping, Preliminary and Final Plats, and Registered Land Surveys
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software
- Business Description:Greener Innovations specializes in lawn care, landscaping, snow removal as well as landscaping consultation. We have extensive experience in lawn care, grounds maintenance, as well as high quality landscaping. We offer competitive pricing and free bids. Greener Innovations caters to commercial as well as residential. We are fully licensed and insured with many years of experience. Greener Innovations is a company with great attention to detail and customer needs
- Business Description:GJ Smith Excavators, has over 35 years of excavation experience in the Sherburne County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best Excavators
- Business Description:Serving the Minneapolis Metro area and all surrounding counties. Van Neste Surveying is owned by Travis W. Van Neste. Licensed in Minnesota (P.S. #44109) and Michigan (P.S. #46695), Travis has over 20 years experience helping people with the surveying portion of their projects. We provide free estimates, so give us a call with advice on your next project. Visit us on the web at www.vannestesurveying.coRecent Review:We found Mr. Van Neste to be polite, punctual and he delivered a high-quality product with a very short turnaround. I would definitely recommend Van Neste Surveying to others in the area. <br />Rachael S.
- Business Description:Underground utility locating business. Serving homeowners and contractors in the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We locate customer-owned lines (common examples include power from house to garage or outbuilding, irrigation lines, pool equipment, lighting, outdoor outlets, wells, etc.). Online scheduling available. Flat rate pricing for homeowners. Name changed from Hance Utility Services to ZoneOne Locating to reflect new ownership.Recent Review:They charge a flat rate for the first hour and then add on from there, but it doesn't seem to take them very long. They come after you have already had the GopherState One Call send the utility companies out to flag/mark their lines. So it goes quickly, depending on what you're hoping to do I guess. We just needed to know where lines were for landscaping/general digging. <br /> He was very polite, punctual (a bit early actually) and asked if I had other questions when he got done. He finished the locating with plenty of time to spare - and since I paid for the hour - I took the opportunity to ask him questions about the utility lines in the front and how far down they go, etc. He was VERY informative about the whole process and the OneCall system, etc. As a new home owner, I learned a lot and appreciated his willingness to answer my questions and not rush off. <br /> Would definitely work with them again. I would rather not have to spend $115 to have someone just point out where one wire is, but its worth it to avoid an accident or a lot of damage if we hit something. <br /Holly W.
- Business Description:We provide professional Land Surveying services at a competitive prices. Payment in cash or check is due in full upon receipt of invoice.
- Business Description:Peer Engineering Inc. specializes in engineering an environmental consulting services to private and public clients for construction and redevelopment projects. Peer's goal is "to provide high quality and responsive services for each and every project undertaken." A proven track record in designing and delivering timely and cost effective solutions that ensure a successful completion of your project. Services include - - Environmental Site Assessments - Brownfields Development - Hazar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Big Lake
- Saint Michael
- Saint Francis
- Oak Grove
- Maple Grove
- Coon Rapids
- Ham Lake
land surveyors in Elk River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Building Hubww7935 Stone Creek Dr #140
- Building Hubww
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Trunk Surveying, LLC306 7th Ave. S
- Trunk Surveying, LLC
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC