Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is a licensed contractor who offers complete residential and commercial construction, remodeling and repair services. The Dream It Design Center offers a variety of products for all your interior and exterior design needs. Additional DBAs - Dream It Inc & Paul Davis....

Seamless Pro

We are the only name you need to know when it comes to Seamless gutter & siding installation. We cover everything from redoing your entire home, to the smallest of repairs. We also specialize in many different types of leaf guard, for your gutter system. *Military Personnel Get Discounts With Us!*

Mike Miller's Roofing And Siding

Roofing contractor in business for 10+ years specializing in roofing and siding.

Aquarius Home Services

Aquarius Home Services has been providing homes and families with safe, clean water via Kinetico’s advanced home water systems for 30 years. Aquarius provides free on-site testing to evaluate the quality of water coming into your home, determining the whole house water system that is right for your family’s needs. Kinetico offers the most efficient and environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world. We didn't stop at water softening, our drinking water systems and specialty water filters achieve incredible rates of filtration; equal to or greater than 99.99% micro biologically pure. Did you know, in addition to your homes Water Treatment and Plumbing, you can trust Aquarius with your Heating and Cooling needs too? Aquarius is a leader in whole home services. Aquarius is dedicated to providing superior service. We respect you, your time and your home by giving attention to the details; like being on time and cleaning up after ourselves. It would be our pleasure to serve you and your home's needs.

Offers by Aquarius Home Services  on Angi

05/27/2016

Chuck & Shelley C.

09/04/2015

J K.

02/11/2015

Jim L.

Description of Work
Added a large living room and 3 car garage...everything went well except the electrician scheduler wasn't great...Adam who did much of the actual electrical work was wonderful...and when the job was done we had mice, which is common after a remodeling project I'd guess, as doors are often open...an exterminator took care of them and we are very happy with our finished house!

11/05/2012

Joanne S.

I had called Paul Davis restoration to do roofing and remodeling on my home. Initially they were responsive returning phone calls coming out and measuring for the roof and floor plans.Then nothing. I thought maybe the job wasn't big enough for them to do. I did receive a phone call from the owner of Paul Davis construction apologizing for not getting back to me. She explained they where swamped and did not generally conduct business that way. She also asked if I still needed services.By that time I already had another contractor. My guess is Paul Davis is probably a good contractor just didn't work out for me.

Description of Work
No services

Category home remodeling

I remember my conversation well with me. I am so regretful that we did not respond sooner to her. We beleive in the Golden Rule and when we "slip up," we sincerely apologize and try to keep our mistakes to a minimum as we move forward. Learning from our mistakes is essential. I recall hanging up with the customer and thinking that every potential customer deserves our excellence and we did not give it to her with our poor response time. We have been in business since 1995 and pride ourselves on customer service. Fortunately this is not our normal customer response. We are deeply thankful that we are having a record year and we acknowledge that referrals is our #1 source for future work. We also realize we need to hire more people to accomodate our customers demand and live out our pledge of being thorough in our communications to our customer.

09/13/2011

Jay B.

It was terrific. Internal water leak and damaged 2 floors. We live 150 miles away from our IA16 house. Company came in and took care of everything without us being there. We did not have to worry about anything.

Description of Work
PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION floor damage, stopped and dried out, water damaged carpets, ceiling, shred rock etc. Repaired and replaced same damaged fixtures.

09/13/2011

Jay B.

It has gone great. We have had the pleasure of having Dream-it. Did many remodel jobs for us. From planning to the action work. Cannot be any better.

Description of Work
Dream - It - remodeled our house to include deck, fence, ground pool side, kitchen, bathrooms and garage etc., They have been doing remodels for our house from 2007 till now.

Category home remodeling

Residential & commercial remodels, additions, bathroom and kitchen, gazebos and decks, garages, interior design, drywall, painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, water extraction, carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning, mold remediation, flooring, carpeting, cabinetry, blinds, siding, windows, granite, solid & laminate, countertops, lighting & window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover