Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is a licensed contractor who offers complete residential and commercial construction, remodeling and repair services. The Dream It Design Center offers a variety of products for all your interior and exterior design needs. Additional DBAs - Dream It Inc & Paul Davis....

JBS Builders LLC

With 27 years of experience, we provide residential and commercial Remodeling services in the Richville area. There is no job too big or too small! Call us today for an estimate!

ASA flooring and tiling

We offer Professional Tiling and Flooring services. We can do any project such as curbless showers, tub surrounds, simple projects to the most complex projects. We are a small owned business with a vision to disciple our team and give back to our community.

Offers by ASA flooring and tiling on Angi
Aquarius Home Services

Aquarius Home Services has been providing homes and families with safe, clean water via Kinetico’s advanced home water systems for 30 years. Aquarius provides free on-site testing to evaluate the quality of water coming into your home, determining the whole house water system that is right for your family’s needs. Kinetico offers the most efficient and environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world. We didn't stop at water softening, our drinking water systems and specialty water filters achieve incredible rates of filtration; equal to or greater than 99.99% micro biologically pure. Did you know, in addition to your homes Water Treatment and Plumbing, you can trust Aquarius with your Heating and Cooling needs too? Aquarius is a leader in whole home services. Aquarius is dedicated to providing superior service. We respect you, your time and your home by giving attention to the details; like being on time and cleaning up after ourselves. It would be our pleasure to serve you and your home's needs.

Offers by Aquarius Home Services  on Angi

05/27/2016

09/04/2015

02/11/2015

Description of Work
Added a large living room and 3 car garage...everything went well except the electrician scheduler wasn't great...Adam who did much of the actual electrical work was wonderful...and when the job was done we had mice, which is common after a remodeling project I'd guess, as doors are often open...an exterminator took care of them and we are very happy with our finished house!

11/05/2012

I had called Paul Davis restoration to do roofing and remodeling on my home. Initially they were responsive returning phone calls coming out and measuring for the roof and floor plans.Then nothing. I thought maybe the job wasn't big enough for them to do. I did receive a phone call from the owner of Paul Davis construction apologizing for not getting back to me. She explained they where swamped an...

Description of Work
No services

Category home remodeling

I remember my conversation well with me. I am so regretful that we did not respond sooner to her. We beleive in the Golden Rule and when we "slip up," we sincerely apologize and try to keep our mistakes to a minimum as we move forward. Learning from our mistakes is essential. I recall hanging up with the customer and thinking that every potential customer deserves our excellence and we did not giv...

09/13/2011

It was terrific. Internal water leak and damaged 2 floors. We live 150 miles away from our IA16 house. Company came in and took care of everything without us being there. We did not have to worry about anything.

Description of Work
PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION floor damage, stopped and dried out, water damaged carpets, ceiling, shred rock etc. Repaired and replaced same damaged fixtures.

Category home remodeling

Residential & commercial remodels, additions, bathroom and kitchen, gazebos and decks, garages, interior design, drywall, painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, water extraction, carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning, mold remediation, flooring, carpeting, cabinetry, blinds, siding, windows, granite, solid & laminate, countertops, lighting & window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover