The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Baxter, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Baxter
- NHH Building & RestorationArnie and Eric were friendly, caring and very professional. They went above and beyond. The communication between them, us and the office staff was exceptional! Job satisfaction.. 100% —excellent!!, The work was done in a timely manner, The clean up was outstanding, and great attention was given to landscaping.. We highly recommend this company, and would hire them again
- JBS Builders LLCThe 30 by 52 new garage turned out beautiful. JBS Builders are very nice contractors to work with. Very accommodating and acceptable to changes in the construction phase. Finished all the inside of building too. Had bathroom with shower and bedrooms upstairs. Finished with knotty Pine on family area of garage. Main part of garage finished with metal walls
- Sisu Builders LLCSISU Builders responded quickly to our request by visiting our home and providing a written quote within a couple days. SISU Builders showed up to do the work when they said they would and worked long hours to make sure our home was sealed to the elements. They did quality work, cleaned up the site and best of all, the final bill came in under the estimate. We would hire SISU Builders again
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThe Project went well. My Project involved a challenging site, challenging conditions and challenging weather. They found a way to get the job done. Very pleased with the end product.
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThey completed the building in a timely manner. They went out of their way to make sure the wall panels were done correctly at the factory. Very nice work.
- Highmark Enterprises, IncThe build went well. The builder did a phenomenal job on the Project. The builder delivered exactly what I asked for and even included some bells and whistles that I did not ask for.
- Charlie's ConstructionCharlie and Larry are an amazing team. They are fast, precise, and exceptional. I got everything I wanted in my studio, built in 2016, and today is remains an amazing space to work in. All of my requests and concerns were heard and addressed.
- Pleasant Valley BuildersIt was awesome when done. couldn't see the walls problems once the steel was on. Very happy with there work!! I would recommend them to any one seeking quality work!!
- Stuvland Construction and Heating LLCBrian was very helpful and informative. He helped us decide what shingles were the best for the money and warranty. He also searched multiple places to find us the perfect color of siding we were looking for. His crew was very friendly and kept our property clean while working. Brian also assisted us later with our air conditioner and getting it to work better. We would definitely contact him again for future work
- sheds by johnThis guy was unbelievable! He was so efficient and quick. The shed was built in one day and turned out great! Even after 8 years, it still looks perfect.
Garage Builders in Baxter
- Business Description:Affordable Custom Homes Custom Drafting & Design ServicesRecent Review:The house turned out great! We’re very happy with our new home.Nicholas G.
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th..Recent Review:Our project went great - Tom gave a very accurate and reasonable bid, and was able to do the work quickly and completely; we're very happy with the result. And, he was able to come back and do another project for us (bi-fold closet door replacement) the very next day. Great experience overallJoe H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified Builder. Modular builder with Stratford Homes. Stratfordhomes.coRecent Review:Spencer was easy to work with, arriving when he said and finished the job in a timely manner. The work done is excellent! He stayed on budget as well.Susan V.
- Business Description:NHH Building & Restoration has been serving MN and WI since 2001! Our services include roofing, siding, doors, windows, decks, sunrooms, additions, interior remodeling and much more! We are a family owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide customers with exceptional value and service. We do this by providing our customers with top quality products and guaranteed workmanship for reasonable prices. We have a strong team in place to make sure all aspects of our services are dedicated ..Recent Review:NHH Roofing Plus replaced the roof, siding and gutters on our historic cornerstone commercial building in Cambridge. The pitch of the roof was challenging, but their crew handled it without a problem. The siding crews workmanship was impeccable. Our gutters were redesigned by one of their professionals for better drainage. They worked around our business schedule and were always available in a timely manner for questions. Grant, the salesman, was knowledgeable and most importantly, honest with his recommendations of what materials we chose. We have NO REGRETS hiring them. Thank you, NHH Roofing Plus, for a job well doneKelly L.
- Business Description:Roofing contractor in business for 10+ years specializing in roofing and siding.Recent Review:It was good. I contacted 7 roofers and he's the only that got back to me. They communicated well and willing to work if there's any changes. The workers showed up time, they were fast, efficient, and clean.Karl D.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a full service home and cabin care company. We at this time take only cash or checks. We have 4 employees to get your job done. We will have financing available at a later date.
- Business Description:Tried of high prices and Bad services Call DB property Maintenance at (612)916-8566. Were the customers always right! Serving All of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Irrigation, Landscaping,Lawn needs.
- Business Description:General Contractors and builder Dealer for Appalachian Log Structures.Additional email - email@example.com.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Shore
- Breezy Point
- Pequot Lakes
- Pine River
- Little Falls
garage builders in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Darik Booth Construction259 River st
Saint Martin, Minnesota
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C181 1st st nw
- Diversified Construction1107 S 6th St
- DKN Construction2332 Hwy 65
- Double D Renovations818 Kansas Ave SW
- Drywall Services of Rochester, Inc.2725 Whynaucht Ct SE 100
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- ISLE HARDWARE HANK150 West Main Street P.O. Box 810
- ISLE HARDWARE HANK
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.1127 state highway 30
- Jered Smith Concrete,LLC.
- Scotty's Exteriors23986 Nature Rd
- Shepard Excavating & Septic Service42554 County 45
- Spectrum Painting34410 County Road 39
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Steele Handyman and Lawn Care1550 Fieldstone Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Superior Home Builders LLC14473 Five Mile Rd
- Scotty's Exteriors
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- WILLMAR FORKLIFT INC2480 EAST HWY 12
- WILLMAR FORKLIFT INC
- Xtreme Builders Inc.27094 Middle Cullen Road
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
- Xtreme Builders Inc.