Ace Piano Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

4021 W Maple Rd

Wixom, MI 48393

Craig is a second generation piano tuner/technician. Craig has tuned for performers such as: Kenny G, Hank Williams Jr., The Three Tenors, Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, CeCe Winans, and others. He has also tuned for thousands of piano owners, from the beginning student, to the semi-professional player. With over 30 years in the piano service trade, his experience includes everything from in-home piano service to complete piano restoration. If you have a piano that needs to be serviced, give me a call and we most likely do the work. If not I will refer you to those who do....

03/16/2021

Craig was wonderful !We are first time piano owners so he helped us to understand how we can maintain our piano and answered all our questions very patiently. Our piano sounds amazing now and we know we will be only using him again and again :) And have already referred him to our other friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

12/28/2020

We were scheduled to have our piano tuned tomorrow. With the recent resurgence of the Covid-19 virus, we had second thoughts about having a stranger in the house at this time. When I called him to cancel and reschedule the appointment I was told that, "if I was the kind of person who is scared to death of Covid he would cancel the appointment.............but don't ever call me again". This is just...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Normally I would not respond to a comment or negative review. My only concern is that the review is of coarse one side of the conversation...Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s. When, as a business owner I can not decline rescheduling a person that schedules and cancels with no notice, without it being represented to the public in the way it has been, makes me very grateful for the 35 years I have been en...

08/11/2020

How did it go? My wife said it went beautifully.... And we are going to call again in a year to have it re-tuned.......

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Tuning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

01/31/2020

Craig was informative and helpful with my questions. Piano sounds great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

10/11/2019

Craig responded promptly to our request for quote and we were able to immediately schedule an appointment. Craig did an excellent job of tuning the piano, which had not been tuned in a while, as well as eliminating some squeaks in the action. It sounds great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

07/16/2019

This is a pro who knows what a fine instrument is supposed to sound like, and knows how to make it sound like that. Playing my freshly-tuned piano was a delight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

07/30/2018

Craig was very professional and and asked a lot of questions about how I intend to use the piano to determine how he would tune it. It sounds beautiful in my space and he even provided recommendations for lessons. I am now on his reminder list to maintain the tuning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

03/13/2018

This was the first time Craig tuned our piano. It is a 40 year old Kawai baby grand and it never sounded so beautiful! I am so pleased! Craig was polite, professional and punctual. I will definitely be calling him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

11/28/2017

We were impressed with our technician, Craig, from the very start. He was polite, professional and asked how we wanted it tuned? (Itself another instrument, voice, recording, were accompanying another musician, etc.) Since we played the piano only solo, he tuned it to itself. It hasn’t sounded this good in years. He said the piano was in very good condition for a 30 year old piano.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned our grand piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

09/29/2017

Craig was on time and did a great job. Will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craig tuned our piano.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

In home piano service. Grand piano action regulation. Piano re-stringing.

Piano Moving & Storage