Johnson Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

2.8

Furnace and air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair for residential, commercial and industrial customers. We take credit cards, cash, check, as well as offering financing....

Installation of American Standard Furnaces and Air Conditioning Systems. Installation of Boilers, Water Heaters, Mini Split Systems and more. Service of all makes and models. Service of Fuel Oil, Waste Oil Furnaces.

Welcome everyone, a little bio about Abe's HVAC/R, we are a company who strives for excellence. Our clients are our number one priority. Your happiness as our client will be our main goal. We also do maintenance and offer 24hr emergency services. Please feel free to reach out to us for any heating and cooling needs. 248-677-6262!!

Service and installation of duct work, furnaces, air conditioners, geothermal systems, ductless mini split systems and in floor radiant heat.boilers

12/11/2017

After we gave the word to proceed, he was able to start the very next day. We were blown away by the quality of the work that was done. David is very professional and took the time to answer our many questions. He does not cut any corners and went above and beyond our expectations by replacing piping and components that were not in the original bid at no extra cost to me because it was the "right ...

Description of Work
We recently found our family home without heat and in need of a complete steam boiler replacement. David Johnson Jr. came out and gave us a free estimate for the work. He took the time to make sure that a replacement was necessary before we committed to replacing the boiler unit.

04/07/2017

fine, if you like being ripped off! Disappointed is the only word I can come up with that is not 4 letters, and should not be spoken by a lady.

Description of Work
replaced battery for thermostat

04/07/2017

Seemed like a nice person on the phone. Disappointed at the price. Feel like I was way over charged.

Description of Work
No heat. I thought it may be my thermostat. I tried changing the batteries and it did not help. To find out it was the batteries. So he charged me $180.00. I can see paying for a service call. But really. I am an honest hardworking person and shocked someone would charge this amount for something so simple.

07/11/2012

We called Dave to check our furnace to make sure it was running ok. He answered our call immediately, showed up on time, and was very professional. He wore booties in our home . . . which I LOVED! The service call was supposed to be $85, but when he couldn't find anything wrong with the furnace, he didn't end up charging us for the call. (Not sure if this is typical, but it was really nice of him,...

Description of Work
Dave came out to check our furnace. We were worried it was starting to die.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential, commercial & industrial. Boilers, geothermal, building automation systems, HVAC equipment installation & repair.

Ask for details.