The Paint Smith

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2014

The paint Smith is a full service residential and commercial painting company. We do our best to give you a fair price for the quality level you would like. Quality levels range from a quick refresh to restoring surfaces to better than like new condition. We do an outstanding job painting cabinets and also offer carpentry services. We are a state licensed and fully insured contractor....

Liquistone Epoxy Resurfacing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Epoxy Flooring Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Liquistone Epoxy Resurfacing on Angi
One Day Custom Floors LLC

**NOTE: We install Polyurea/Polyaspartic Floor Coatings. We do not use Epoxy Flooring** One Day Custom Floors LLC turns your space from Ordinary to Extraordinary. Custom coated floors can be resurfaced & coated in less than a day. Our flooring is great for any concrete surface indoor and outdoor spaces and can be used for custom garage floor coatings, residential basements, patios, and pool areas, as well as commercial and residential solutions. Better Than Epoxy! Our product exceeds epoxy flooring in nearly every way. Your floors dry quicker and can be used within 24 hours after we complete our project. Also, it's much more flexible and resistant to cracking or chipping and won't fade or discolor like epoxy floors. Did you know that our custom floors are 100% UV Fade-resistant, 100% Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, stronger than epoxy, and backed by a 15-Year No chip, No peel Warranty? See the possibilities at https://onedaycustomfloors.com

Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements

Somerset Painting and Professional Improvements is an Angies List Super-Service Award-Winning Michigan-based company that specializes in both residential and commercial improvements with over 35 years of experience. Check out our video on our website! Award winning. Additional email - cassady@somersetpainting.com.

Offers by Somerset Painting & Professional Improvements on Angi

02/06/2020

Sidney K.

It went well. He did what he hired him to do. Painted nice. No mess. No issue dealing with him. He was on time. He cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Repaired some ceiling damage and painted

Category drywall,interior painters

11/03/2017

Sandra L.

Tony went the "extra mile" to insure that all of his work was done with superior quality. Though it certainly made his job more difficult, he agreed that using an eco paint because of my chemical sensitivity was the best choice for my health. He was able to paint with outstanding results, and the lower level of my home will be totally transformed! Since I react to chemicals, I could trust Tony to be in the home when I was gone, and return after the job was done. He is analytical and began the job right on schedule. He arrived early and had all of his equipment organized and ready for the job. His father was also a painter, which means that he has had decades of experience with painting projects and problem-solving. There were some troublesome areas and tight spots in the basement, that he navigated with ease. He is professional and I felt safe in his presence in my house. I cannot commend him enough for his work and character. Do not hesitate to hire this outstanding painter! It was a great relief to have found him on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I needed interior painting done, which included a half basement that had never been finished with drywall.

07/27/2017

Greg H.

Excellent follow through, hire this guy!

Description of Work
Tony gets an A+++ rating from me. He was on time for the quote and stook to the quote even when my job took longer than expected. He did additional work for me above and beyond what was quoted at a very fair price. We are doing another property in a few weeks. He has my total confidence, He is someone you can trust to do an amazing job. I couldn't be happier with his performance.

05/25/2016

Linda H.

07/17/2015

Phyllis S.

He is awesome, very meticulous and really takes his time. He goes over every single wall very, very carefully. He is really, really exceptional and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
He painted our four bedrooms, living room, dining room, family room and primed the kitchen, ceilings and walls in every room.

The Paint Smith

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2014

31668 Eckstein

Warren, MI 48092

The Paint Smith offers all things paint, coating and wall-covering related. Additionally we provide repair/restoration, faux finishes, cabinet finishing and minor carpentry. We occasionally will perform general "handyman" tasks.

Wood floor services