Bosworth Builders LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a Owner run and operated Building Company. We require a 50% deposit on most projects with final payment on completion and satisfaction of Client....

Stump Grinding, Custom Rototilling (Gardens, Yards, Food Plots), Land Clearing, Brush Hog/ Mowing, Material Handling.

Whether you're in the market for a new garage door, or in need of a repair, West Michigan Garage Doors will provide professional service at a price that can't be beaten.

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

11/29/2017

I tried contacting several contractors about this job, and Ben was the only one who responded to me. Therefore, he got the job! As for the quality of the work, he clearly has high standards for himself and his crew. A couple of times certain details weren't quite looking right, and he very quickly identified and fixed them. One of the best things in my opinion is that he has quite an eye for desig...

Description of Work
Front porch and retaining wall were settling and in sad shape, not to mention ugly. Ben and his crew did demo and excavation of old porch, sidewalk, and retaining wall; poured new footings, built a new porch, poured new sidewalk, built new retaining wall, and installed new edging.

Category decks

11/13/2017

He was easy to work with and very responsive. I will hire him again in heartbeat. Prices were good too!

Description of Work
Ben laid the driveway Ashphalt Millings.

Category excavators

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. Appreciate it! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

09/26/2017

Ben and his staff started the job faster than he promised and finished well ahead of schedule. Believe all the glowing reviews you read about Bosworth Builders LLC because they are accurate. Ben and staff are pleasant to work with, good at what they do and consistent with what they say. The deck work was so good, I had additional work done by Bosworth Builders LLC at my home. They did great work d...

Description of Work
I contacted Ben Bosworth based on his listing as a TREXPRO® deck builder on Trex's website. I checked him out on-line including Angie's List. Ben had high ratings and very positive comments so I hired him to tear off a 12 year old treated lumber deck surface, railing and steps and replace with Trex product.

Category decks,picture framing,siding,woodworking

05/17/2017

Over all, well - Mr. Bosworth had subcontractors lay the foundation for the deck, but he was not happy with how they did it so it had to be redone. Some other contractors might have missed that or let it go, but Mr. Bosworth did not. At the end of the job, we have a beautiful deck.

Description of Work
Deck replaced

Category decks

05/13/2017

Ben was fantastic helping me choose what I wanted done and what would look best. Extremely happy with out come. I would hire Ben Bosworth again for sure. All his workers were very nice and prompt.

Description of Work
Had patio redone

Category decks,excavators,picture framing,gutter repair,roofing,woodworking,patios

Builders - Garages, Barns, Sheds. Builders - Homes. Carpentry - Woodworking. Decks & Porches. Garage Doors. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover