Central Surface Cleaning

Founded 1969 •

With over 50 years of experience, Central Surface Cleaning has the expertise to handle your pressure washing needs with the best customer service in the Central Michigan area. We offer full service cleaning to the exterior of your home. Ed Sr & Jr are hands on with every job and communicate with the customers to ensure the best service with guaranteed results. Ed has lived by the motto – “if the customer is not happy, the customer doesn’t pay”. Central Surface Cleaning offers free estimates, contact us today!...

We provide exact prices for home improvements including, but not limited to; roofing, siding, windows, insulation, decking, interior painting and bathroom remodels. We are also licensed home inspectors and can inspect whole homes and roofs for sellers and buyers. Give us a call to schedule your appointment!!

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

Vinyl Sash is a full-service home improvement business. Family owned and operated for over 85 years. Vinyl Sash has manufactured vinyl windows and patio doors since 1970. In addition to custom vinyl windows, Vinyl Sash builds custom 3 season and 4 season sunrooms for your home and patio. While windows and sunrooms make up more than half of Vinyl Sash’s business, bath tub and shower renovations are growing faster than the average. Vinyl Sash installs Mastic vinyl siding, Certainteed shingles and Genovations vinyl decking to round out the line up. Give Vinyl Sash a call or an email to check out our monthly specials.

09/10/2019

Wonderful. They were pleasant. They did a good job. I didn't see any dirt when they left.

Description of Work
They washed our siding.

Category pressure washing

09/02/2019

Great. They were right on time and even power washed my shutters that I had removed so I wouldn’t have to do them.

Description of Work
N/A

Category siding,pressure washing

08/29/2019

I am totally delighted with the result! They came as promised, made everything look like new, were reasonable in price and pleasant to work with in person and over the phone.

Description of Work
House, driveway, porches and patio power washed.

Category pressure washing

House Washing, Driveways and Sidewalks, Decks, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, All exterior home washing and moss prevention. Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check