When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Saginaw, MI
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Saginaw
- LBS DemolitionEverything from planning, execution and finalization was handled professionally, on time and budget. These guys know what they are doing. The owner was especially considerate and managed the relationship with the mobile home park flawlessly. This was a hoarder home, so it was significant to us he could do it quickly despite the difficulties involved. I wouldn't go anywhere else if the need arose again
- LBS DemolitionJeff, Son (Lucas), and their Team did an outstanding job at our property. The job required 12 dumpsters and their team knocked it our in 4 days! They were responsive, detailed & meticulous, friendly, professional, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with every single employee in their Team. What would have taken us months and months of work to complete ourselves, they did in a flash. Their quality work & performance exceeded every expectation of ours. We have already contacted them to do additional demo work! There are no other demo companies that compare! Hands down, the best
- MASS MoversThey did a great job under difficult circumstances...ice on the hill to load the truck and mud on the unload. They all had a positive attitude and hustled.
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCOutstanding. I couldn’t be happier. Great scheduling process. Arrived exactly on time. Friendly, efficient, and thorough. Wearing protective masks and gloves during this Pandemic even though the removal work was outside. Highly professional. Will definitely use again.
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCThey were on time getting to my place and I showed them what I wanted them to take. They removed all items and placed them on my lower deck and from there they brought them into the truck. The two men were very courteous, efficient, knew what they had to do and it was all done in a timely manner. I certainly would use this company again and recommend it to anyone needing these services
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCThey were very good. Took everything I asked. We’re very friendly and professional. Highly recommend.
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCWhat can I say, the crew showed up on time and hauled everything away without a complaint! I highly recommend these guys because the price was very reasonable (less than the 800 guys), they worked around my schedule, and they made sure nothing in the house was damaged (eg we have wood floor throughout our house and not a scratch)
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCThey were fantastic, professional, very courteous and efficient. They were wonderful. They really did a good job. The price was expensive. The response was very good.
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCThey were very nice, had to take frame off doorwall to remove treadmill. took it off, removed the treadmill, and put it back as they found it. Very neat and professional. Would definitely use them again.
- Chuck It Junk Removal, LLCExcellent communication, I received a quick response once I had purchased the 'deal' by email. I provided my phone number and shortly thereafter a friendly gentleman called to schedule a date. They were super accommodating, scheduling around my appointments and time frame. I received an advance call to remind me of the appointment prior to the date agreed upon and the truck arrived a few minutes early for our appointment. The two young men were friendly and professional and really went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. As we weren't exactly sure what would fit in the included special, we asked for them to load only what would be included and to provide us with an estimate for the remainder for a later pick up, which they did. They were very generous with their time, never rushing us or making us feel pressured. They also went above and beyond the call of duty by helping my husband remove the trash bags covering the remaining household and construction debris the previous owners had left behind. Will definitely use again
Hauling Services in Saginaw
- Business Description:Call us today for all your hauling needs!Recent Review:The service was good. He was very cooperative, he listens to us, and he did a very good job. It was a reasonably priced. I recommend them. He works with my schedule, he was prompt, and done things when he was supposed to be doneDarrin W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Residential Roofing and sidingRecent Review:Wonderful. The crew was great. started 24x24 garage as scheduled. Worked 7:30 t0 finish avout 1PM. Great clean up...no nails found in yard. Mr. Werth was very attentive and easy to work witk. We are also very pleased with house roof repair of wind blown off shingles...can't even see where it was repaired. Definitely call Norm Werth for your roofing needsWm. F.
- Business Description:WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! We are taking extra precautions to protect our clients by wearing face masks, using hand sanitizer in between each job and sanitizing our equipment daily. We look forward to servicing you! WHY HIRE SPEEDYCLEANERS? When it comes to our service we are not only speedy but spotless! We don't cut corners we clean them! We take pride in the quality of work we provide to each of our customers. We use technology to separate us from the competition. You are notified of ever..Recent Review:It went great. I don't have time to do this cleaning myself. It's always nice to come home to a spot free home. I will definitely have them back regularly.Derek C.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:HandyPro provides a one-year labor guarantee for most jobs completed at your home unless noted in writing in advance. The labor for each project is guaranteed to be done correctly or we will fix it free. We also guarantee that we will show up or, if necessary call you within your one hour of your scheduled appointment time or you'll get $30.00 off your project. We can take care of maintenance and repairs inside or outside of your home or business. So no matter what needs to be done, insert lo..Recent Review:Update 03/08/2021// The problem that exist has been fixed and resolved by the Manager, Joe. He immediately responded to my issues and fixed the problem immediately. Right now, I can say the work that they did was satisfactory and that I am satisfied so far about the resolutionLarry S.
- Business Description:Full service fence company, sales and instillation. 4-6 employees Residential and Commercial Fencing
- Business Description:Jacksons General Contracting has a mix of union carpenters, union laborers, ex military, skilled laborers, General contractors, Heavy equipment operators and brickies We have our own tools We pick up our mess and are can handle just about anything and everything We own big trucks and and tools to match My team is hard working and ready to go upon contract completion Feel free to contact us about any task need or you have any questions About. We aim to have companies contract us numerous time..
- Business Description:Standard, deep and 24hr housecleaning options available Services Move out or move in (turnkey) Post construction Apartments and condo Rental homes Rvs, campers, cottages, boats After party Carpet shampooing wall washing Organization House sitting Animal watching Landscaping We are reliable, affordable, efficient and hard working go getters. Take pride in our work. On time everytime. Flexible hours. Service all of the thumb and surrounding areas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Bay City
- Saint Charles
- Birch Run
- New Lothrop
hauling services in Saginaw
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Do It All Moving and Hauling5467 NASSER ST
- Do It All Moving and Hauling
- Elite Towing and Hauling2690 Peet Rd
New Lothrop, Michigan
- Elite Towing and Hauling
- Fritz Services7919 Kilmanagh Rd
- Fritz Services
- Grade A Reglaze16291 Catalpa Way
- Grade A Reglaze
- Kahuna AuctionPO Box 343
- Kahuna Auction
- Long material recycling 8866 S Baldwin Rd
- Long material recycling
- Rose Moving & Storage41775 Ecorse Rd Ste 190
- Rose Moving & Storage
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- TJ's Small Excavating, LLC8477 Woodland Shores dr
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Top Rank Auto Transport LLC564 Oakbrook Circle
- TRI-CITY CONTRACTING INC1464 HAWTHORNE DR
- TSI Installations17296 Swan Creek Rd
- The neighborhood handyman