If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Saginaw, MI
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Saginaw
- Foundation Systems of MichiganIt was a difficult job. Foundation Systems of Michigan did a great job, were patient, and came back several times to get it correct.
- STAMPED CONCRETE SPECIALISTSMy new outdoor space is beautiful, and Nate was so professional! Love everything about it. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
- MI Concrete Lifting IncFor the last couple of years I've noticed my driveway slabs lifting, cracking and separating, I was going to get them replaced until I noticed MI Concrete Lifting's truck. I stopped and asked what their services included and was very interested when I found out that not only could my driveway be leveled, but the cracks and joints would be filled with caulk. The level of quality and care I've received from this company speaks volumes. They have great prices, an excellent warranty and superior customer service! I could not recommend them enough read less
- Marchbanks Cementwork & ConstructionVery disappointed and getting angry. We had a 30x60 pole barn poured last October 1st. By the end of November there were cracks everywhere. We reached out to them in November with pictures and explained the issue. We spent a lot of money to have a floor that is cracking that soon. He then told us that is normal, and that it was not structural. We asked to have him come out and inspect the floor. We received no response. The cracks have gotten progressively worse and are now big enough to fit a coin in them. We are trying one last time to reach out and hopefully have this resolved before legal action is needed. At this point I would not recommend them to ANYONE. Also. We opted out of having saw cuts due to the owners opinion. He said the cenemt will crack regardless. The cuts only control where it goes. Thats fine. But we have large cracks that are shifting and they refuse to come at least inspect the work. He is claiming the floor is sound without even seeing it read less
- Motor City BuildersEntire job took about 3 months, but result is fantastic. Dave, Matt, and the whole crew at Motor City Builders are great to deal with. I recommend you contact them about your next building or remodeling project.
- Motor City BuildersMotor City helped us transform a lake front cottage into a family home. 900 Sqft of addition were added to the existing home. ~75% of the existing structure was demolished and rebuilt. The job required a lot of ingenuity and creativity. Dave and his crew helped us from the design phase through the building process making necessary adjustments through the life of the project. Communication was always open and honest and we are very happy with the quality of work read less
- Motor City BuildersAll workers were professional. Cleaned up after each day and when the work was finished. The contractor miss quoted the cement work. He missed adding gravel to build up area to make it level. When I talked to the owner who quoted he told the workers to do what ever it took to do the job right. I decided to split the cost of the gravel with him read less
- Austin Brick Pavers LLCWe are so impressed with the hard work that both Al and Brandon put into this job. They showed up every day between 7:30 and 8 a.m. and left at 5. They even worked during the rain! They were not only personable but highly professional. They communicated with us at any given time and were highly competent and knowledgeable. The price that was charged was very in line for the service provided. We knew from the first few minutes of meeting with Eric, the owner, that he knew what he was talking about and was not trying to "oversell" us. We felt an instant rapport with him and knew right away that it was his company that we would choose. We made a wise choice. It looks absolutely beautiful read less
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing IncAfter years of having a flooded basement we contacted Atlantic Coast Waterproofing. Gary, the owner, came to our home and explained the process he would use to guarantee (life time and transferrable) a dry basement. His explanation was very detailed and he answered all of our questions. The job was started promptly when scheduled and completed in the projected time frame. Plastic was draped over the basement contents to protect from dust, so the mess was minimal. All of the work was handled by the crew, Gary, Cody, Casey, Phil, and the very talented cement finisher, Richard. They cleaned the work site every day so that they were starting fresh the next day. The entire crew of Atlantic Coast Waterproofing possess a very strong work ethic. They are courteous, dependable, and considerate of their client's property. The saying "you get what you pay for", is very true in this case. The job exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Gary and his company for your waterproofing needs read less
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing IncAtlantic Coast may not be the cheapest company but their work is outstanding. They were friendly, communicated what would be happening in my basement, and even took me downstairs to show me the work that they had done. I would definitely hire them again.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Saginaw
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and .. read lessRecent Review:The work was done almost 2 years ago and is holding up without any issues. It was done in the timeframe promised, done professionally and the finishing was excellent. I had flooring installed and developed an issue due to the installation. Both the owner and site leader recently came out and inspected the system to ensure there was no issue with the drain (there wasn't). This type of customer service is rare these days. I am very happy I had the system installed and appreciate the professionalism I have encountered with this company from the estimate, work, finishing and follow-up. Thank you! read lessDebra G.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No Subcontractors. Emergency & Week-end's at no extra cost. Free estimates. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority! If it has Water, we can fix it!Recent Review:It's been a while since Matt and crew have a review on here, so I thought I'd speak up. My (very senior) folks had a failing sump pump a few years ago, Matt came out and was great - for a very reasonable price. Fixed it quickly and perfectly. When my water heater failed, my mom recommended him. He was great on the phone and through text. The price was about $600 less than the other quote I received. So a man named Rick came and he was fantastic. Personable, knowledgeable and totally professional. I felt in good hands. He not only replaced the heater but did a couple of other necessary things but still stuck to the quote. Honestly, if you need a plumber anywhere near Metamora, call them. Can't recommend them highly enough. Ethical, punctual, affordable, and likeable. What else do you want read lessJon I.
- Business Description:Nader’s Masonry, Inc., is a full-service masonry company that has served the Tri-City area since 1995. Owned by James G. and Kathleen Nader, we are family owned and operated. We carry a line of chimney and masonry products designed to service your needs as they might arise. Jim has been a mason for 30 years and has experience in many areas read lessRecent Review:They were very clean and provided helpful education about use of the fireplace.Sue G.
- Business Description:When it comes to home remodeling in the Midland, Bay City and Saginaw area nothing comes close to the quality and value of Superior Carpentry. We believe that every home owner should have the living space of their dreams. We also believe that your dream should be affordable. For over 20 years we have served the community under this premise. We specialize in kitchens and granite counter tops, to bathrooms, basements, flooring and decks. When it comes to home remodeling contractors in the Midla.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! James turned our 1990’s bathroom into a 2021 modern bathroom in our poolhouse. This is the second bathroom he has remodeled for us and I hope to have him back for future projects. Honest and hard working. Thank you read lessCathy w.
- Business Description:Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact .. read lessRecent Review:The most important thing I can say about Atlantic Coast Waterproofing is meet with all other foundation experts first, then call Gary. Why? INSPECTION 1. He pointed out that my basement floor overlaid the footer at different heights based on where you are in basement. --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 2. He was able to point out previous homeowners put in "home made" system --No other specialist pointed this out, this detail is very important 3. He was able to answer my questions about exterior of house that might need attention to maximize keeping basement as dry as possible, while working in parallel with interior system 4. Professional, respectful, straight forward PROPOSAL 1. Informative 2. Best warranty in the industry. 3. Cost came in similar to other proposals that would not have been effective solution for my situation INSTALLATION - BASICS 01. Anytime Gary ran into a home specific challenge he was able to overcome and offer different solutions to correct 03. Any silly question I had was happily answered 04. Walked me through progress daily 05. Was able to adapt to inspector asking for a different proposed sump pump solution, this was no problem 06. Was able to re-assure me that removal of old shower was best interest when he found sub-par installation and mold! 07. The work was super clean in basement 08. Trench was a good 14 inches wide, dug to bottom of footer, with 4 inch pipe installed 09. Gary made sure to test each weep hole very carefully and re-drilled any hole with questionable drainage or mortar clogs 09. Final gravel, pipe and cement installation was executed flawlessly 10. Permit inspector raved about the good job Gary and his team had done and he passed inspection with flying colors INSTALLATION - ABOVE AND BEYOND 01. There was questionable broken shower drain pipe, he just fixed it, no problem 02. While preparing area around sump pump Gary went the extra mile to investigate what could be another bad "home made" plumbing solution. Turns out the previous owner did not connect sump pump outlet to main sewer line, leaving a visible gap, and essentially allowing sewer gases to escape! Gary then switched gears, put on his plumber hat, and had multiple solutions to correct problem. There was a nominal cost associated with it, but I was MORE THAN HAPPY to pay for properly fixing a very bad plumbing situation. 03. Gary's crew are also there to get it done right. When his crew arrived one member pointed out that cleanout to main sewer line was not up to code. This was not pressing concern, but once other plumbing problems were uncovered, they brought this up to code at cost of some new PVC pipe. Very nice. 04. Gary's final cleanup surprised me, in a good way. After seeing first hand the unavoidable mess this type of work can cause, Gary humbly said they do their best with final clean up. Well, when we did final inspection, the basement and exterior never looked better. Nice read lessSteve H.
- Business Description:Masonry brick/stone repair We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Did an amazing job. Highly referredanton R.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate read lessRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY read lessAngie S.
- Business Description:RNS Services is a home service company offering a wide range of handyman, painting and home improvement services. I am an authorized dealer of Rain-out under deck ceilings and patio systems.
- Business Description:We are a family owned small business that offers a variety of services. Many of our customers are repeat customers because they like the fact they can have a "Go to Company" to meet their repair/service needs!! read lessRecent Review:Basement cleaned to get rid of mold and pet urine smell.Tiffany S.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help .. read lessRecent Review:extremely well. Two excellent crew. Clean, efficient, personable. Pricey but job well done.Jeff P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bay City
- Saint Charles
- Birch Run
- New Lothrop
concrete contractors in Saginaw
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 D Construction10435 lehring
- 3 D Construction
- A TIMBERTOWN FOUNDATION CONTRS400 DARTMOUTH DR
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- Adams Ants5480 grand blanc rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Alpha Concrete And Construction770 W Temple Dr
- ANCHOR TECH FOUNDATION REPAIR5087 N MICHIGAN RD
- Apex Excavating & Underground4891 Fell Dr
- Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc8101 Sheraton Park Dr
- A TIMBERTOWN FOUNDATION CONTRS
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- Basement Cracks & Leaks Metro Inc6915 E ALLEN
- Bedrock Building, Inc.5136 N. Linden Road
- BLACK JACK ASPHALT SEAL INCPO BOX 159
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- CDI Construction Group Inc.P.O. Box 2410
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
- Clover Asphalt5815 Hemingway Lake Rd
Otter Lake, Michigan
- Concrete Cutting Specialists Inc10333 Hercules Rd
- Concrete Man Repair&Alterations7037 Granada Dr
- Curtis Construction2494 Oakridge Dr
- Darrel Darrel And Larry's Handymen227 S Silver St
Bad Axe, Michigan
- DCC Construction9100 Lapeer Road A
- DeBottis Development & Asphalt SealCoating2517 Black Eagle Ridge L'Eagle Pointe
- DELTA PAVING INC4186 HOLIDAY DR
- Diamond Concrete Sawing855 Godfrey Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- DONALDSON & SONS355 S SEYMOUR RD
- Double J's4065 w lake rd
- Dow Asphalt Inc10421 Calkins RD
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Doyle Pools7282 Fenton Rd Suite 2
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Darrel Darrel And Larry's Handymen
- Foundation Systems of Michigan32985 Schoolcraft Rd
- Foundation Systems of Michigan
- HATCH ENTERPRISES4463 G Miller Road
- HATCH ENTERPRISES
- J W Joones Construction1185 Carman St
- JA construction6156 johnson rd
- Jeff Miller builders1400 Essex St
- jims handyman service3051 Schaefer St
- JJ Concrete LLC8095 Blackmar Rd
Birch Run, Michigan
- Jones landscape3600 E Juddville Rd
- J W Joones Construction
- MARK REISINGER BUILDER9785 CARTER RD
- Michigan Building Supply LLC3365 Freeland Rd Ste A
- Mid Michigan Handyman Services7336 Elmcrest St
Mt Morris, Michigan
- Midmichhandymanplus2418 8 Mile Rd
- MIKE FLACK & SONS1537 MARQUETTE ST
- Mobile Waterproofing2905 W Wackerly St Suite #2
- MY Plumber3865 Lindsley Dr
- MARK REISINGER BUILDER
- NADER'S MASONRY, Inc.PO Box 101
Saint Charles, Michigan
- NADER'S MASONRY, Inc.
- OSMOND CONCRETE CONTRACTING5498 GARFIELD RD
- OSMOND CONCRETE CONTRACTING
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- R & B Contractors3171 Richfield rd
- R L ZUZULA BUILDERS611 W GERMAN RD
Bay City, Michigan
- Revolutionary Concrete4128 Crosby Rd
- Revolutionary Concrete LLC4128 Crosby Rd
- RNS Services1411 Penbroke Dr
- RUHLIG BUILDERS LLC3599 ANNCHESTER
- R & B Contractors
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- The Right Way Concrete405 E High St
- TNT Poured Walls, Inc.P.O. Box 265
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- TOP GUN WATERPROOFING & REPAIR550 W GLOUCESTER DR
- Total Construction and Restoration LLC2758 E Midland Rd
Bay City, Michigan
- TRI-CITY CONTRACTING INC1464 HAWTHORNE DR
- The neighborhood handyman
- Warner Concrete Walls9400 White Lake Rd
- Warner Concrete Walls