Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Saginaw, MI
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Saginaw
- H & B EQUIPMENT INCThey come to my house, pick up my mower, and they bring it back. They do it in a reasonable time. They can do it within a couple of days which I think is good. Basically I've used them a couple of times, they do basically anything you want. They diagnose it. They do charge a delivery charge but I don't blame them for that. They're nice people too
- JD's Small Engine RepairGreat! They were able to pick up and drop off our lawnmower. The price was reasonable for that service. Our lawnmower rides like a dream.
- Eastern Michigan LandscapingLawn looked better than it has in years. I get compliments on it all the time. Will always use Eastern for all our Landscaping and Lawn Care needs.
- JD's Small Engine RepairThere was a mix up on the pick up but once they did the service was great. Would hire again. The pickup /drop off was $63 of the total. The rest was parts and labor.
- WOHLFEIL'SWhen you walk in, they know your name. They help you if you want to do something. They are knowledgeable and they know what they are doing.
- Mobile Mower RepairThe repairman arrived promptly and worked on the snow-blower in our garage -- which was necessary as we had no way to transport it! He worked for a couple of hours -- in the January cold to get the job done. It worked perfectly when he left and got us through the remainder of the winter. We were very pleased and would use him again and recommend him highly
- WOHLFEIL'SThey educated me to do maintenance before fix it. They did good service, made it run well. The customer service is very good. They know what they are doing. They are in the business for years and they are fair. They service what they sell.
- JD's Small Engine RepairWe went on Angies list because everyone around the area referred us to a John Deer dealer. We didn't think it had to be specifically Deer parts. the prices were outrageous. The auto- mechanic that sold us a belt for 18$ versus the 70$ part at a Deer dealer mentioned his friend used Angie. Well i joined and found JD's. He gave me an estimate over the phone , guessing what i needed, and they picked up the tractor fixed it and returned it a few days later for a bit less than the quote!. It didn't need all the parts he figured on first. I think the honesty was very refreshing
- JOHN W PUTZ HARDWARE INCI wish they were open longer hours; that’s my only complaint. If you call them during business hours, they are very responsive and helpful.
- COUNTRYSIDE LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENTFine - One mower (brand new) had a problem that turned out to be a warranty problem, had to wait for spare parts. Countryside handled getting it paid for under warranty even though I didn't buy the mower there. Upon arriving home, found that both mowers had minor problems they didn't have when I took them in. Countryside came out to the house and took care of it -- they really made it right, and all equipment works perfectly now
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Saginaw
- Business Description:As a father and son team are goal is 100% customer satisfaction! We offer home and small business repairs, service and maintenance. Everything from light plumbing and electrical to yard care.Recent Review:All aspects of the project were excellent! The roof and deck turned out beautiful!Jarred Z.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 30 years. I treat my customers with respect and take pride in my work.Recent Review:Do not give this guy any money up front! Poor work and takes off before the job is finished. Left our place in a HUGE MESS! Half finished. Painted over drywall dust so thick it came right through the paint. He does not know what he’s doing. Messed up almost everything he touched. (XconPenny W.
- Business Description:Small engine and outdoor power equipment repair and sales.Recent Review:Don't go here! I dropped my push mower off and they said they would call with a diagnosis if it was worth fixing or replacing. Two weeks later, I hadn't heard anything so I called to politely inquire, and was told they hadn't even looked at it yet due to a back-up of machines.... so when I said I would come pick it up that day to take it somewhere else, I was told they would only release it to me for a $25 "early pick-up" fee for the time they had already spent on it. WHAT??? Don't go here. Poor communication, poor customer service, and poor policiesEmily D.
- Business Description:Our driving focus at Eastern Michigan Landscaping is to provide dependable, top quality service with an open and honest, personable approach to customer service. Owner Jennifer Beattie has used her 20+ years of experience running a Landscape and Lawn Care business to assemble and develop a management team that can accomplish this mission. Jamie Beattie, CEO/ will guarantee his active involvement in all operations to ensure that high quality services will be provided in a professional manner. ..Recent Review:5 died and were supposed to be guaranteed. We kept calling and were told they would drop off trees for us to replant. It never happened and now nobody will call us backJulie C.
- Business Description:Not everyone can afford high cost home improvement, but everyone can demand top quality, professionalism and experience. We do to. This is our vision. To be the preferred home improvement business in the Great Lakes Bay Region. Making a full-range of home improvements, both domestic and business, making our customers love where they live and work
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Work was done very professionally and we were pleased with the repairman.But because of the lack of good customer service, I probably wouldn’t hire again!Deanna S.
- Recent Review:I like the service. They are quick to react and they are very good at giving information.Gary H.
- Business Description:Billing options Weekly, biweekly, monthly, pay in fullRecent Review:Very upset with the work. It was not done well. We did not do a good job. <br /> <br />Joyce W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Bay City
- Saint Charles
- Birch Run
- New Lothrop
lawn mower repair shops in Saginaw
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aeder's Lawn Care2404 Moonglow Dr
- Aeder's Lawn Care
- C R Lawn & Snow Distributing2210 S Dort Hwy
- C R Lawn & Snow Distributing
- Lonnie's Small Engine Repair11635 N Saginaw
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Lonnie's Small Engine Repair
- Peter's True Value Hardware3455 W Highland Rd
- Peter's True Value Hardware
- WOHLFEIL'S5818 STATE ST