Amano Concrete Company

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2022

21301 Dogleg Dr

Macomb, MI 48042

Are you looking for a quality concrete service to design, re-do, or repair your driveway? Do you need a parking lot poured for your property? Would you like to find a reliable concrete contractor to repair or install sidewalks, a patio and/or a garage floor on your property? Find the quality, affordable and reliable service you need with Amano Concrete Company. With us, you will find a concrete repair service that is fast and friendly. When you call us, you will deal directly with the owner, not a salesman. The owner will also be on site during completion. Located in Sterling Heights, Amano Concrete Company provides quality concrete services to residential and commercial clients. Our services include driveways, patios, parking lots, walkways and more....

concrete repair (99)concrete driveways (52)Patios (20)decks & porches (10)stamped concrete (1)

08/26/2021

I waited a month and they failed to contact me. I moved on to hire someone else and I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
I emailed them and messaged them both through the Angi website regarding getting a concrete slab quote.

Category concrete repair,home appliances

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

07/21/2020

They were fantastic, came out quickly, the job was priced beautifully the work was impeccable, for cement work I will definitely go to them, the workers were clean, they're just wonderful.

Description of Work
They put in a patio on the sidewalk.

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/21/2015

06/14/2020

Far exceeded my expectations... great communication with the owner from start to finish. Quality concrete and workmanship. I highly recommend Amano Concrete! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
New driveway and walkway

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

02/19/2020

This is the most honest company in Macomb, Wayne and Oakland counties. Nick walked me through the process, knew I was on a short time period and managed to fit me in. His team was the most professional. Had to work through some rain issues but did an absolutely stand up job. If you need a driveway done, this is the go to company.

Description of Work
Complete tear out and pour

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Review for Amano Concrete Company - 21301 Dogleg Dr, Macomb, MI - 38395080

12/18/2019

Amano Concrete replaced our garage floor and driveway in August of this year. Nick and his crew were professional, friendly and responsive to our needs. Nick knows what he is doing. On a scale of 1 to 10 we would give them a "10". Great job and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Garage floor and complete driveway

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

12/18/2019

Spring rains delayed start but, once initiated, projected was completed in 2 days. Concrete was cut on third day. Before I contracted with Amano Cement, I reviewed a few projects Amano Cement has done in my neighborhood since 2015 and work was professional and standing up to Michigan winters to date. Additionally, Nick and his team will work with you. They buried some water sprinkler lines and lan...

Description of Work
Driveway, porch, sidewalk (partial), and patio.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/05/2019

My wife and I couldn’t be any happier with Nick and his crew. Very professional, work completed on time, everything that was promised was done and clean-up was excellent. Any future concrete jobs that I need I will only be making one phone call. I highly recommend AMANO Concrete Company.

Description of Work
Installed new patio, removed cracked and leaning porch and reinstalled, concreted flower bed on side of the house.

Category concrete repair,decks,patios

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Review for Amano Concrete Company - 21301 Dogleg Dr, Macomb, MI - 38270018

12/05/2019

Very well. Nick and his team was easy to work with and professional. Extremely accommodating with changing schedule on our end due to other work being done. Never had a problem getting a hold of them or them delivering on their commitments. A couple small areas could of been a little better but overall very satisfied and would recommend them without hesitation

Description of Work
Concrete drive, walkways, and porch step.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

12/03/2019

Nick the owner promptly came out for an estimate. He gave me a couple options, everything was written out clearly and up front. The work was completed by Nick and his crew in two days and ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent job, hard working great crew.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

11/26/2019

Nick and his crew at Amano Concrete did a great job on our new concrete patio. They were punctual, efficient, polite, and professional. Their work speaks for itself!

Description of Work
New concrete patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Concrete removal & replacement. Driveways. Patios. Walks. Garage floors. Shed pads. Extensions. Porches. RV parking pads. Basement Waterproofing. Grinding. Steps. Slabs. Deck removal

Stamped, Exposed, Sealing.