A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Kalamazoo, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Kalamazoo
- Battle Creek Landscape ServiceThey are always very professional and courteous. Pricing is good and the work and products are top quality. I will continue to use them. I like that they are locally owned.
- Red Truck LandscapingKaleb came to house promptly at first contact. Submitted an emailed estimate. Emailed to say he could definitely get the work done. I called him after a few weeks, told me he’d get the work done “next week.” Then no further contact. Did not respond to phone or email messages.
- Red Truck LandscapingThe team was excellent, recommended fertilizers, really cleaned up my yard (as I had the ugliest one on the block). They were meticulous in cleaning weeds, trimming bushes, and keeping the area looking nice. I am now proud of my yard. Additionally, they found someone to power wash my house and they did a very nice job too
- The Irrigator IncExcellent installation with minimal lawn damage, all at a great price. The crew was professional and efficient. The system was customized specifically for my lawn.
- Tuff Turf MolebustersI didn't end up being able to use it because, it turns out that, I am outside of their service area. However,Tuff Turf did reach out to me quickly and let me know about this.
- Dixon Lawn CareNever been a problem and I am frequently complimented on how nice my lawn looks. This year I may have forgotten to ask for sprinkler start up, or if we scheduled, we somehow crossed wires on it, but I called one Saturday and left a message expecting a call back that Monday. Instead Paul called within a few hours and came to do it himself that day. I have also asked for weeding one spring several years ago and looked out to see Paul and his two cute kids sitting in my flower beds, pulling weeds. You just get really good service and a beautiful lawn when Dixon does the work
- The Irrigator IncGreat. He took valve apart and fixed with new part. Valve was leaking slowly. Did not need to replace value then which save me a lot!
- Grapids IrrigationAfter reading my first review, the owner of GRapids called me personally the following day. He was immediately apologetic for the negative experience I had had the day before, and assured me that he agreed that this is not an acceptable level of customer service. I was very pleasantly surprised at the professional tone and commentary that he used, and I would say that he did everything in his power to rectify the situation. Well done
- Grapids IrrigationThey people that the sent to take care of my system were very competent and knowledgeable. What was most impressive is that they had all necessary tools on hand. Therefore, when they left I was completely up and running.
- Grapids IrrigationKevin was on-time and performed the opening service for Spring. Checked all four zones and ensured that everything worked (which it did) and set the timer as needed for the upcoming season.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Kalamazoo
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated lawn care and landscaping business in Kalamazoo, MI. We are committed to service, accessibility, and reliability as the three key foundations of our company. We offer complete lawn maintenance and landscape construction to serve our customers. We would love to be able to serve you and tackle that long list of outdoor chores, or turn your landscaping ideas into a realityRecent Review:Kaleb came to house promptly at first contact. Submitted an emailed estimate. Emailed to say he could definitely get the work done. I called him after a few weeks, told me he’d get the work done “next week.” Then no further contact. Did not respond to phone or email messagesMary G.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Barry Corporation. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - Tom Barry.Recent Review:They are always very professional and courteous. Pricing is good and the work and products are top quality. I will continue to use them. I like that they are locally owned.Teri V.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Serving Southwestern Michigan; Allegan County, Berrien County, Cass County, Kalamazoo County, Van Buren County.Recent Review:I reached out to Tom from Professional Horticultural Services for a bid in April. His was somewhat expensive but fairly reasonable given the size of the gardens and number of perennials. He showed up on time for the estimate, e-mailed a detailed one shortly thereafter – complete with two money saving ideas (e.g., using old bordering materials). Tom told me he’d return with a couple of workers in May to do the work and he stayed in touch to schedule an appointment with the city to check on gas and water pipes in the ground. Next step -- Tom called first thing this morning and was here at noon with a two-man crew, as promised. They were meticulous and courteous. Before laying the final mulch, they had me check on the project. This proved helpful because one area seemed a bit thin. Thus, they moved one hosta from another area of my yard to fill that void. Professional Horticultural Services provided attention to detail, with quality plants. Tom has a terrific eye. He put down three smaller yellowish plants in one area and when the project was complete –they popped. The two guys on the crew – Kenny and Aldo executed Tom’s plan and then cleaned up after. They worked hard. You would never had known that I had a small crew of gardeners in and out this afternoon with a large truck, a dozen plants and a boat load of mulch. My yard is beautiful thanks to themAmy E.
- Business Description:TuffTurf Molebusters is affiliated with MNLA (Michigan Nursery & Landscape Association), the National Association of Landscape Professionals, accredited with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and involved with GreenCare for Troops, but most importantly, we are in a partnership with YOURecent Review:Excellent communication every time they came out. Full documentation of reporting and they caught over 7 moles. We are very pleased and if we see more activity as we live in the woods with 20 acres behind us I would hire them againKaren G.
- Business Description:Financing available.Recent Review:Excellent installation with minimal lawn damage, all at a great price. The crew was professional and efficient. The system was customized specifically for my lawn.John G.
- Business Description:Free inspection with written proposal and estimate. Financing available. Real estate transactions and inspection of foundation. Full time employees. Patented, warrantied products. In business since 1981. Additional phone: 866-379-1669Recent Review:It didn't go at all. After several email exchanges where Ayers kept changing the date of my appointment. They changed the date three times, the final time was almost 7 weeks past the first contact. I'd warn others to beware if they need to cancel the first appointmentRobin E.
- Business Description:3 Generations in Irrigation since 1957 Based in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids 269-372-6600 and 616-235-6666Recent Review:We have Underground Sprinkle System with Grapids Irrigation. Our sprinkler kept running in one zone and didn't stop. Called them, they said they could come out only after 20 days. And the most important thing to mention is they charge $525 (parts only) for the 1. 1/5 inch Valve which costs only $82 in the store. I asked them if they can install the pats I have because I was planning to get the same for $82, they said they won't use customer's products. Compare the price before you choose G rapids IrrigatioMit A.
- Business Description:Under developmentRecent Review:Wouldn’t recommend this company! The boulder wall that they did for us wasn’t done correctly causing water retention around it and onto the pavers nearby and soil coming thru many areas between the boulders. The spill behind the boulders was eroding away. Communication from Bob (the owner) was terrible and he failed to follow thru on multiple occasions. Have had to have boulder wall rebuilt by another company within a yearStephanie M.
- Business Description:Full service lawn care businessRecent Review:So I had Dixon clean my yard last year, $600 for cleaning almost two acres with lots of Pine trees that hadn’t been cleaned in over nine years, they did pretty good so I called them back this year. I asked on the call will it be $600 like last year and the guy said more than likely less but I planned on $600 anyways. They showed up today and the guy asked to the woods and I replied the tree line and wood line in backyard. About three hours later my daughters came from outside and said the guys were blowing the pine needle piles and leaves into the wooded area (about four trees deep between and my neighbor) so I walked and asked I thought you were hauling this away like last year (roughly four trailers worth last year) and he said no I said woods. I told him I must have misunderstood, I thought he meant were to clean like last year, tree line to tree line and woods. He said he must have misunderstood as well he thought I said they could push into the wooded between me my neighbor. I said sorry no, I thought it was being hauled away and asked if they could haul away what was left and just leave the big pile of Pine needles in the trees because there was no way to get them all out. About 25 minutes later I receive a call from the owner telling me how currently it was an $850 dollar charge because I changed my mind and wanted to have stuff hauled away, I said I did not change my mind there was a misunderstanding this morning and what was in the wooded area can stay there and they could haul the rest of it away, he once again said you changed you mind accusing me of lying and said it would an additional $250 dollars for them to come back tomorrow and finish the job and I said no thanks. I will not have anyone sit on the phone and call me a liar, this guy is a con-artist, if you are insane enough to hire him you better have a map made and a contract drawn up as to how much money and how they are going to dispose of the leaves and stuff, plus a video tape, if not you had better be ready for an ever increasing price even though they did less work than previously and for him to call you a liarDoug R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Hickory Corners
- Paw Paw
- East Leroy
lawn irrigation services in Kalamazoo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- Ayers Basement Systems
- Battle Creek Landscape Service13985 Renton RD
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Battle Creek Landscape Service
- Finelines LawncarePO Box 1505
- Finelines Lawncare
- HAMLIN LAWN SVC108 1ST ST
- HAMLIN LAWN SVC
- Kalamazoo Landscape Supplies5111 S 9th St
- Kalamazoo Landscape Supplies
- Red Truck Landscaping110 Fullerton
- Red Truck Landscaping
- Universal Property Services1501 Lakeview
- Universal Property Services
- WEST MICHIGAN LAWN SERVICES LLC2597 BRACKETT AVE
- WEST MICHIGAN LAWN SERVICES LLC
- Xtreme Irrigation 126 Morrill St
- Xtreme Irrigation