Red Truck Landscaping

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

110 Fullerton

Galesburg, MI 49053

We are a locally owned and operated lawn care and landscaping business in Kalamazoo, MI. We are committed to service, accessibility, and reliability as the three key foundations of our company. We offer complete lawn maintenance and landscape construction to serve our customers. We would love to be able to serve you and tackle that long list of outdoor chores, or turn your landscaping ideas into a reality....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (10)lawn care (9)irrigation system (2)snow removal (1)mulch delivering (1)leaf removal (1)lawn treatment (1)gutter cleaning (1)deck cleaning (6)pressure washing (1)rototilling (1)

03/20/2021

They met my needs. I had a really short deadline, and they worked it out to gain my business. Very professional and would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Tree Work

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2021

Thank you! We are so glad we could come in and get it done for you!

02/22/2021

no one ever showed up. I got no response to my phone calls nor e-mail to find out what happened, ended up hiring someone else who did a wonderful job. disappointed in Angie List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
scheduled for driveway snowplowing

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

We do not offer snow removal service. This customer was never contacted because we do not offer that service. If it was a service we provided he would of been contacted within 1-2 days of the initial request.

08/18/2020

Contacted them in the middle of June. Kaleb took the time and came out to view a prospective job for me and my neighbor. Within a week he sent us a quote. Made the realization that he even went to the same high school as I did, so felt compelled to hire him. After consideration we contacted them back and hired them for the work. Told us that it wouldn't probably be until late July early August tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rut repair in lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Photo for Red Truck Landscaping - 110 Fullerton, Galesburg, MI - 38806557

07/30/2020

Replied Quickly to first phone call. Caleb came to our house and discussed project. I have send emails and messages for the last 2 weeks without the courtesy of a reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], we are working to help our customers and try to get through our workload. We will have that quote out to you ASAP. We have not gotten any email/ phone call since the initial appointment.

07/07/2020

Kaleb and his partner are very efficient. Professional. My lawn is looking sculpted and healthy. Thank you for your continued work on my property guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, Blowing, Trimming

CATEGORY lawn service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We pride ourselves on being professional and wanting the best looking product for our customers!

07/04/2020

Great. He was thorough and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backflow device installation for sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/11/2020

It has been excellent. They are here when they say they will be and do a good job mowing and cleaning up after. Thank you Red Truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my lawn mowed by a dependable outfit.

CATEGORY lawn service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

You work hard for your money and we want to be people you can know that work hard to do what we are paid to do!!!!

06/01/2020

They did a very good job. Courteous service. Reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/27/2020

It went very well. I received a phone call quickly. Arrangements were made to come to my location for services. The owner of the company was efficient, quick to respond, service was reasonably priced, and I was very happy with the service provided!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing

CATEGORY landscaping,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for this review! We want to make sure that even as we grow as a company we can still maintain the same quality customer service as a small “owner-operator” company. We value each one of our clients and are beyond thankful for there business!

04/03/2020

Their work went very well, they came when they were supposed to and they did the work. Even when they underestimated the quote they still did the job and didn't quote more than the previous one and they also cleaned up after themselves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spring cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for being our client we love serving our customers!

We offer full lawn service (fertilizing, overseeding, dethatchings, weekly lawn maintenance, organic lawn pest control, spring/fall clean ups, leaf removal). We also offer landscape construction (patios, paver walkways, retaining walls, landscape bed installs, mulch, rock installs, shrub trimming, gutter cleaning, maintenance free gutter installs, and landscape lighting.)

Visa, Check, Discover