If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Jenison, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Jenison
- Foundation Specialist LLCThey were thorough, professional and very detailed. Report came back to me quickly. I also checked the reviews on their website and the BBB and all were A's.
- Innovative BuildersInnovative Builders are a new team of carpenters and re-modelers in the Kalamazoo area. We had excellent references from a friend, so asked them to come and give us a quote on a fairly large rehab project (new floors, new doorways, lots of painting as well as some structural/leveling work needed on the floor) in our newly purchased 1950s home. We interviewed five different teams for the job, and they tied for first place, in their enthusiasm, price of their estimate, and obvious attention to detail. It was a very hard decision not to work with them, and we plan to work with them on smaller projects in the future
Structural Engineers in Jenison
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Excellent! The concrete cutting crew on the second installation did not place floor protection on the entire path and I had to clean up a lot of mud in my gym. That was a small inconvenience that could have been easily avoided, but the system and the workmanship are excellenDamian F.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 16 years in the Home Inspection Business. Please review http://www.hjhomeinspections.com for more details, completed courses and certificationsRecent Review:Our experience with HJ Home Inspections was the best we ever had. From the moment we made our online appointment request, the follow up and attention to detail was outstanding. Prompt, thorough, patient, professional and extremely knowledgeable, we will recommend HJ Home Inspections to everyone we know with an unqualified five star reviewCandace W.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:He was amazing. He gave all of the information. He even let me video his explanation so I could show my husband without mixing it up. He was very easy going. He did wear a mask. He was not at all afraid to tell us we could handle it ourselves. He explained what we needed to do and didn't chargeJackie M.
- Business Description:Foundation Specialist is a full service basement waterproofing and structure repair company serving all of the western half of Michigan. Foundation Specialist has experienced foundation inspectors. All foundation inspectors have installation experience in new construction concrete and retro fit foundation repair. Foundation Specialist, LLC will treat you and your home with respect as customer service is our number one goal and the key to our continued success. Give us a call and we'll send ou..Recent Review:Great. From the project manager - Bryan Foster - to the crew chief - Shane - I don't think I could have been in better hands. Professional, knowledgeable, polite, hard working, on time, no surprises, and they left the place cleaner than it was before they came!! I highly recommend this company and the individuals I mentionedMarcia K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:<p>Just wanted to drop a line or two and let you all know how impressed we were with both your workmen and their work. In today's society, you just don't find companies that really do a great job, they usually just do enough to "get by".<br /> <br /><br /> <br />At times, without their knowledge, I was home and could hear some of the men talking. Much to my surprise, their language and subject matter were always appropriate. Don't find that much in the labor force today! It spoke volumes to me. When they did speak with us, they were always very kind and informative.<br /> <br /></p> <p>The work that was performed consisted of excavating the dirt to gain access to the footings on both sides of the foundation. On the inside, they had to bust out the concrete floor and hand dig to the footing in order to install their brackets for the "unified lift system". After installing the brackets, they attached special hydraulic equipment to the brackets which drove 3" diameter<br /> <br />pipes down to bedrock. Next, they attached a hydraulic jacking system to each pier location. Using their special vehicle with a unique hydraulic pumping system they attached hydraulic lines to each location and were able to do a controlled lift. From what we understand, your company is one of the only ones that can perform this "unified lift".<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />We were taking pictures daily and emailing them out to family and friends who could not believe their eyes! They started out making our basement look like a bomb went off and when they were done it was swept and looking very nice!<br /> <br /><br /> <br />All this to say that the work done was absolutely astonishing! We will highly recommend EHM to everyone that we hear may need this type of work completed.<br /> <br /><br /> <br />Thanks so much again. We were dreading having this work completed, but you all made it so much nicer by your<br /> <br />expertise, kindness, and professionalism.</p> <p>Mike and Cheryl <br /> <br /></p> <br /Mike H.
- Business Description:Free inspection with written proposal and estimate. Financing available. Real estate transactions and inspection of foundation. Full time employees. Patented, warrantied products. In business since 1981. Additional phone: 866-379-1669Recent Review:My service tech, Jordan Foy, called promptly in the morning and arrived right on schedule. He was friendly, knowledgeable and did a great job installing my sump pump and the underground line. He made sure I approved of what he was going to do each step of the way. He was also very nice to my golden retriever puppy who wanted to be his assistant. I will be using Ayers Basement Systems again for additional work on my basement next springJODIE N.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing Foundation Repair Crawlspace Sump Pumps Concrete Leveling Bowed Walls Crack Injection
- Business Description:Rapid Integrated Solutions LLC is Engineered products on demand. Specializing in Steel Fabrication RIS works on everything Steel. Work Platforms, Stairs, Mezzanines, Guardrail, Brush Guards, Custom Plasma Cut steel brackets and parts. Being local and having engineering software in house we can make a hand sketch into a finished product in short order. RIS was founded in 2016 and is registered with the Better Business Bureau. BBB profile can be reviewed a the following link: (https://ww..
- Business Description:Our company provides remodeling and planning work to clients who want the work done once. A relationship is begun with an on-site visit by the company owner Rick Witham. Rick, a creative builder, engineer, planner, with LEED and ADA experience, will guide a thorough review and decision making process. Specialized work is done by the owner (like deck repair or structural reviews); other work may be subcontracted out to a select few, only licensed & insured entities. Projects often can be done ..
- Business Description:Feldpausch Excavators
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in Jenison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
Lansing, Michigan 48911
- Ayers Basement Systems
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan 48827
- Bluebird CFW
- HJ Home Inspections, Inc.2146 Krislin Dr NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
- HJ Home Inspections, Inc.