Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Houghton, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Houghton
- Florida Wildlife Trappers Inc.We had a great experience - in fact, we had them come to our primary residence for a "preventative" inspection. Highly recommend Florida Wildlife Trappers!
- Natural Connection LLC Humane Wildlife ServicesAbsolutely fantastic. Very professional, polite and hard working company. This was a very difficult, hazardous and hot job. Price for this job was reasonable. Would not hesitate to use Natural Connection again and will refer to others with utmost confidence that they will do an excellent job for them too
- Two Dogs Predator ControlIt went great! Graham is a very nice guy who knows what he's doing. He's friendly, relaxed but also professional at the same time. I called him and we had an appt for te next day. For the 3 days, we didn't have a set time, more flexible with the part of day, such as morning or afternoon, which is fine with me. He spent about 3 hours searching inside and outside for signs of the raccoon. He closed up the hole and set the trap. The next day was just a drop by, to check the trap. The 3rd day, the raccoon was cought in the trap and he removed it. On the 15th, I left him a msg about seeing the original raccoon with babies on the 14th. Graham came out on the 16th , put up a trap in another spot, and checked the area. On the 17th I sent him a msg, saying no sign of the raccoons and through his knowledge, we agreed to take the trap off and make the decision that the raccoons are gone, at least for now. I fully trust Graham and I would call him anytime that I found a creaure that doesn't belong in my house
- Critter ControlHe did an excellent job. He went to one of our houses and caught a huge raccoon. He also said that he would come back to help us if we needed anything.
- Family Pet Cremation CentersOur family pet passed away this past week-end on Sunday. I called the Family Pet Center and was immediately put at ease. The owner offered to come to our home and take "Betsy" to their center or we could meet him there. It didn't matter that it was the week-end. We drove there and said our last good-byes. As hard as it was, it was so professional that we knew she was in good hands. Their staff have called us since and even sent a hand-written note to our family. Betsy was placed in a beautiful urn hand-made by a local craftsman
- ABSOLUTE ANIMAL & PEST CONTROLWe have refused to pay the bill. He did not fulfill any of the obligations he was hired for, which included a $150 quote, and removing a female raccoon, her babies and any other raccoon safely without harm then or later. We called many places to make sure that no one would harm any animal on the property in any way—which he assured us of, and why he was hired—yet he coldheartedly and inhumanely threw a trapped, terrified, young boy raccoon, which was caught instead, into the back of his truck, after becoming instantly furious when I told I had opened the front window of the basement (which ironically, was how the female took all of her babies and left), and stomping off the job in a rage, saying he would never be back. When I had to ask him twice what he was going to do with the young, trapped animal (after he assured us this was a "No Kill" company) as he was leaving, he menacingly smiled and replied, "He's going to a better place." We understand now why he stomped off the job in a crazy fit—we rudely found out from this bill and from 'Angie's List' complaint that he charges for every visit, instead of a one-time charge as we were led to believe, and why he do not have/and does not sign any agreement. This is also why he was so furious that I opened the window and the mother raccoon was able to take her babies and leave on her own accord. Thus, he charged 2x more than their quote (and would have charged much more, had I not opened the window), did not do the job, stomped off the job in a rage, would not listen to any reason or anything we had to say about the raccoons, and obviously is an unstable, unkind, control junkie—and very possibly why no innocent animal or child should be near him. We will not pay the bill, and have submitted this complaint to the Hillsdale, MI and Brian, OH authorities. We were charged $288.00 for a quoted job of $150, and the mother racoon and babies were not caught, but left on their own. We are also very fearful of what this man did to the young boy racoon that was caught
Animal Removal Services in Houghton
- Business Description:All American Pest Control, LLC Pest Control & Wildlife Animal Control Services Locally Owned & Operated by Military VeteransRecent Review:They were excellent. We hire them all the time. They have been with us for 5 years now.Chrisann L.
- Business Description:Located in Williamston, MI since 1998, Alpha & Omega Stove and Sweep serves a large portion of the state of Michigan, . With a knowledgeable and courteous staff (some of whom have been in the business for over 20 years), we make every effort to ensure a positive and educational experience. We hold a mechanical license with the state of Michigan. We are a full service chimney company, providing services for all things chimney/fireplaceRecent Review:Alpha and Omega does great work, very thorough and guaranteed to make your system safe and efficient. They are very busy so you need to call to get an appointment about a month ahead.Sharon B.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Not well. The employee sent by Terminex took a quick glance at the glass jar with dead specimens in it and said we had carpenter ants. Told us we would have to sign a year's contract which we did. That was Dec 2017. They treated outside 4 times and once inside. During and after the treatments we continued to have the winged ants show up on 3 different floors of house. Looking at pictures of specimens on internet we became concerned that we actually had termites. Called Orkin instead. Their agent looked carefully at dead specimens and said they were termites. Unlike Terminex, he inspected carefully inside the house and showed us an active track of termites in wood in basement ceiling. They treated thoroughly around perimeter of outside and around perimeter of a crawl space inside. Cleaned up everything. Have had no further signs of infestation by flights and tracks of workers in wood have had no further activity. Terminex continues to call us to renew treatments, despite explanation of why we don't want their service and their last visit on annual contract was Sept 2018. They misdiagnosed problem, charged us for work we didn't need, and won't leave us aloneMary J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. National Certification achieved. We offer discounts to all service dog families.
- Business Description:Ramon Maintenance Services, is a family owned business. But we hold our motto, simple hard work, to a high standard. We value the customers satisfaction of a professional job done. No matter if the task is large or small
- Business Description:We are available after hours and weekends for emergencies and appointments. We are a family owned and operated company since 1999 serving Michigan. We handle all wildlife issues including repairing damage they causeRecent Review:For the last two months I have been hearing faint clicking or scratching sounds coming from an area near a ceiling light in the living room. I called and scheduled an inspection. I was told that the price for the inspection would be $185. Even though the noise had stopped a week or so before the scheduled inspection, I decided to go ahead with the inspection, thinking that whatever was making the noise would probably come back. Aaron arrived on time. He listened to a recording that I had made of the scratching sound, and he said he thought a rodent might have nested itself in the attic. He then walked around the exterior of the house, looking for areas where a rodent might enter. He also walked on the roof and looked up through the hatch of the attic. The inspection took around 15 minutes. He found one possible entry point on the side of the house and sealed it with material that matched the appearance of the surrounding siding. He asked if I wanted him to set traps near the attic hatch, but I declined since the noise had stopped and the hatch was 25 feet away from the source of the noise. The day after the inspection, the scratching sounds returned. I think I need to find someone who will go into the attic area in order to find the source of the noiseRalph P.
- Business Description:We have up to 9 people that can respond to an sized animal emergency, from bats to buffalo- we have experience in any regional or exitic wildlife. We work with insurance companies and can even work out a payment plan if needed. No reasonable or rational proposals are generally refused
- Business Description:Spanky's has multipal service technicians available to service all your housing needs fom ground to sky. We also have larger crews for those larger projects like getting that new roof. Most jobs only take one day. Pricing is extremly competative in all areas
- Business Description:VaMoose Varmint is a full service wildlife control company. We provide wildlife removal, exclusion, bio hazard removal such as droppings. Bat removal is our specialty in Michigan. VaMoose Varmint is a familey owned buisness and operated by One man. Permit number RC693 issued by Michigan DNR
- Business Description:American Animal Control is northern Indiana and southern Michigan's fastest growing and most referred nuisance wildlife removal company. We specialize in humane removal and exclusion of all nuisance wildlife. We strive to not only solve the animal problem at hand, but also make sure it will never happen again in the future, all while offering an affordable service that exceeds all expectations of professionalism. Animal removal services include raccoons, bats, skunks, squirrels, moles, squirr..Recent Review:I really appreciate the help I have received from American Animal Control. My biggest mistake was not hiring them from the beginning!! I highly recommend this company. They are professional and knowledgeable. I also appreciate being treated with kindness and respectCynthia H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Houghton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Family Pet Cremation Centers2835 Dickerson Rd
- Family Pet Cremation Centers
- Michigan Animal Control LLC4210 E Hayes Rd
- Michigan Animal Control LLC
- Ramon Maintenance Services8032 South Mission Road
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Ramon Maintenance Services
- Spanky's7490 shea
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest Control1235 Roth Dr Ste A
- Terminix - Lansing -Termite & Pest Control
- VaMoose Varmint1001 Goose Creek Rd SE
- VaMoose Varmint