Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since November 2012

4.2

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Precision Garage Door of West Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC

We are owner operated. We take pride in our quality craftsmanship. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and integrity is what we deliver to our clients along with exceptional work. For example we pay special attention in taking our time and value your personal property as our own. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality craftsmanship. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular project. Our company pays special attention to meeting your needs in whatever it is you request. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Our Majesty's Handyman Services, LLC on Angi

02/12/2018

Dennis T.

The Tech was very good, but the factory assembly problem is not good. We paid $121.20 to correct a problem that was caused by a factory assembly problem. Please have Sears refund our money. Thank you, Dennis Taft 8916 Oakland Hills Cir Portage, MI 49024 269-323-161

Description of Work
Our Use maker was made functional after the warranty expired and we noticed a leak and shut it off. We decided to have it repaired and the service tech found a defect that was present in the ice maker. The inlet to the maker was pointed in the wrong direction thus causing the leak. We paid $121.20 to correct a problem that was caused by a factory assembly problem. Please have Sears refund our money. Thank you, Dennis Taft 8916 Oakland Hills Cir Portage, MI 49024 269-323-1614

02/12/2018

Ivy S.

Sears came out and tested my washer. Identified the error codes and fixed in within 30 minutes. They were on time, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Obviously there was a charge for diagnosis, and then an hourly charge for labor, so I especially appreciated how quick the work was done.

Description of Work
My washer would not spin, which I'm sure all could imagine was a huge inconvenience. Having to decide, do I wash and attempt to ring them out myself, or go to a laundromat. With a family of 5, dirty laundry can pile up really quick. I called around and was told my brand of washer (Samsung) was too difficult to work on, too difficult to get parts, and service was denied. Given the large investment into these appliances, I became quite worried.

09/11/2017

John W.

Very good. Tech was very knowledgeable and repaired unit.

Description of Work
Replace lower ice maker in Samsung french door refrigerator.

08/26/2017

John B.

The repairman did a good job replacing the deteriorating wheel. HOWEVER, I was ripped off by a charge of $78 for diagnosis. However, there was no diagnosis! I had the dryer apart before the repair guy came or was even called. I saw that the wheel needed to be replaced. When the repairman came, I pointed to the wheel and said it needed to be replaced. He did that. And he charged me for diagnosis. Later , I called Sears to complain that i was charged for services not needed or rendered. I reached a rep in the Phillippines. Hearing that diagnosis wasn't needed or wanted , he changed the reason for the charge to something else that I fail to remember. It's clear that Sears wants or needs my $78 for one reason or another. Since the company is going down the tubes, they probably figure they can antagonize customers and extract as much as they can before they go under. Pass this on to prevent others from being ripped off.

Description of Work
replace small wheel that spins the drum with clothes in it. Wheel was old and coming apart.

01/25/2017

Thomas H.

The Sears Technician should have recommended to order parts for the microwave. SP had to send another technician to repair the microwave.

Description of Work
Under Warranty they come and inspect the appliances once a year.

10/25/2016

Lorraine H.

It was good. I would use them if they would make it cheaper. They should look what was wrong with the stuff. At $100, they should have more education in talking about appliance repair.

Description of Work
They did the refrigerator.

10/21/2016

Adrienne B.

The service was ok, I thought it was very expensive. The tech that came to my house did the job but as far as Sears customer service goes I would give them a 0, bad service. I had to pay $200 to tell me my compressor didn't work anymore. I needed a new compressor before they could do anything. I do not think he was very friendly at all. He was at my house about 3 minutes and I had to pay $200 because that is their service call rate. I was hoping they would tell a portion of that cost would go towards the repair but that is not the case. He did the job but the personality was terrible. They did respond timely and sent someone out the next day. He was on time.

Description of Work
I used Sears Home Services when my brand new refrigerator had a compressor that went out.

10/21/2016

Adrienne B.

I paid expedited shipping on my own because I couldn't be without my refrigerator for two weeks. I paid for the compressor directly on my own and pay shipping so I did that through services not the gentleman so I paid $150 for the service call. He could have been more friendly. They could have taken the compressor to recycle it. Just the personality, I did not find him very friendly. He did the work and it is working. He was on time.

Description of Work
I used Sears Home Services to fix the compressor.

04/19/2016

Robert Z.

The Sears store itself is an A, but seven weeks ago I had to have them come out because the ice maker quit. I was disappointed in the quality of the item we bought and having problems just around a year of having the product. The service man did come out and repair the part in one visit. They were pretty quick to come out with the service man and the guys was on time. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem.

Description of Work
I used Sears for a new refrigerator.

05/07/2013

Timothy B.

Very well. Little pricey, but could not complain as to work done

Description of Work
Serviceman correctly diagnosed a non heatng dyer on first try. Repairs effected quickly and cleanly

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa