Homewise Inspections

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

1041 Cambridge Ave. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Full service inspection company with over a decade of satisfied customers. We offer same day report delivery, on line reporting, extensive photo filled, easy to read reports with helpful tips and links. We offer guaranteed service and are members of InterNACHI, the Battle Creek area association of

05/09/2016

Brenda P.

Very well. Tom was recommended by my realtor, who has used Yom's services on many occasions. Tom was punctual, well-prepared, and thorough. He pointed out areas of potential or actual concern while I was present and asked if I had any questions or concerns. I was very pleased with his services.

Description of Work
General home inspection, pest inspection, and radon assessment of home prior to sale.

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your support. All the best with your new home!! Tom and Pappy

04/21/2016

Jessica D.

Tom with Homewise was fabulous! He was extremely prompt in getting in touch with me and/or returning phone calls and emails. He was super friendly and very pleasant to work with. The inspection report we received was more thorough than any I have received in the past. It has been 10 years since we've bought a house and technology has advanced, but it was super cool to have pictures that went along with everything in his report. I would absolutely recommend him and will certainly use him again if needed! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon Testing

Category home inspection, radon testing

03/29/2016

Ronna S.

It went very well. He was on time and very prompt at returning the completed documents. Very nice person.

Description of Work
Did a VA required pest inspection.

02/18/2016

Eric N.

I was very impressed with the thorough inspection of the home. The provider was friendly, upbeat, and was attentive to the scheduling. The inspection report included pictures, suggestions, and links to follow up if you have a question or want to pursue a repair. I would use this service company again.

Description of Work
Did an prepurchase inspection of home.

Category home inspection

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. All the best with your new home!

02/05/2016

Heather W.

Tom is great at his job and very detailed with his home inspection report. The document we got back had pictures with all of the problem areas. We have used Tom before and plan on using him in the future for our next investment property. The price of service was comparable to other vendors that we had called but we feel that Tom goes the extra mile and is extremely professional. The price quoted was for a 3000sqf multi unit home that had a lot items to inspect. As always Tom rocks and is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Provider Tom Speerstra did a home inspection, pest inspection, and radon test for me when I was in the beginning process of purchasing my house in Kalamazoo.

Category home inspection, radon testing

[Member Name Removed], I can't thank you enough for the great review! That is what makes my job fun. Knowing that I have performed for people and they enjoyed the service is very rewarding. Many thanks, Tom

11/17/2015

Ryan G.

Description of Work
They’ve done many home inspections for me and mold inspections/clearing inspections for me.

Category home inspection, mold removal

Thanks [member name removed]! I hope all is well in the new home. It was a joy working with you and Rachel. You have a great starter home there. If we can assist you with anything further please let us know. Best, Tom

06/27/2014

chris S.

Description of Work
Thomas did a home inspection of a property we are looking to purchase. Tom provided a detailed report of his inspection which included colored pictures of the areas that needed repair. These were very helpful and were ranked. The ranking helped identify the repairs from major $ defects to minor. The report will help us negotiate with the sellers and hopefully get agreement based on the pictures and detailed description. The overall experience was great and Tom was very accomodating. I've used inspectors in the past but one difference I noticed is that Tom checked all rooms and made sure everything worked, light switches,outlets, doors, windows etc... He even pulled out the kitchen cabinet joors to ensure they worked properly. I would highly recommend Tom again.

American Flo Blasting

American Flo Blasting is a full service soda, sand, and multi-media blasting co. located in Climax, Mi just outside of Galesburg. This company is a mobil operation that will come to you or you may choose to drop off smaller jobs at our shop. We specialize in mold remediation, fire damage restoration, paint removal from brick buildings as well as antique auto restoring. We will work with your insurance company to insure your satisfaction. Free estimates! Call 269-207-2514, 7 days a week to schedule an appointment. 8:00 am to 6:00 pm

616 Restore, Inc.

Cleaning & Restoration. Serving Michigan 40 years.

Offers Coupon

SGS Contracting Environmental Services Llc

*Call us today and ask about our Angie's List Deals!* With over 20 years of experience, we specialize in asbestos abatement, Mold and Radon Remediation, Duct cleaning and sterilization, Indoor air quality, Air Sampling Testing and Inspections. Let-SGS Clear the Air! *20% Discount for Seniors and Veterans*

Offers Coupon

We inspect from the shingles on the roof to the basement floor and EVERYTHING in between! Mold and Air Quality testing, VA, FHA and RD Pest inspections, Certified Radon testing, Complete Home Inspection, and SW Lower Michigan's most comprehensive on-line reporting system.

Remediation & Mitigation Services.