GREENCO2

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Empowered Natural CO2™ Patented Technology. Invented in Grand Rapids, MI 2013. A revolutionary new kind of carpet and air duct cleaning company. Instead of just trying to collect soil and pollutants by hot water extraction (steam cleaning) or wiping them. GREENCO2 uses its exclusive Natural CO2 technology and nanotechnology to actually ​break them down, remove them and destroy them at a molecular level. Soil, allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses and airborne chemicals are all completely eliminated. ​Leaving nothing but a clean healthy home and workplace that Stays Cleaner Longer....

Creekview Wood Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are building and growing our company based on integrity. It is our goal to satisfy each and every customer. We gain nothing if you are not happy with your experience at Creekview Wood Floors. We install natural, prefinished, and laminate flooring. We provide a variety of flooring as well as borders and inlays. We also sand and refinish new and existing wood floors with the use of our professional dust control system for a dust free environment.

Integrity is more than a name for us, it’s a promise. We promise to stay true to our roots with honest, prompt and expert HVAC services from our skilled technicians. Our work is guaranteed 100% of the time. Although cleaning is what we live and breathe, we understand that you may have questions. As part of our commitment to integrity, we are happy answer any questions you might have along the way.

A family owned company providing professional carpet cleaning to sophisticated homeowners. We have only highly trained, IICRC certified technicians. Our technicians are uniformed, non-smoking and are not paid by commission. We utilize earth friendly cleaning solutions and methods that will leave your carpet squeeky clean with no soapy residue to attract dirt. We service all of Kent County to the Lakeshore. We provide professional water damage restoration services and restorative drying. We can work directly with your insurer on damage claims.

01/08/2020

They did a good job. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words.

07/18/2019

They were on time, efficient and professional. They quickly cleaned all the bedrooms, hallway and living room of my house. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning whole house

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your comments and the confidence you placed in us.

09/02/2018

No one called me and I discover they about 2 hours drive from my home. So I called and left a message to return my money back and no one called me back. I called Anngieslist and they said it has been more than a month, so we can not do anything.

Description of Work
I bought this deal through Angiestlist and I paid $20

08/15/2018

team showed up as schedule, house was empty so they had full access price was lower from other companies around grand rapids mi, i would totally hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning (full house)

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. Welcome to the GREENCO2 family.

05/30/2018

Their service was great! A fan was clogged in my bathroom but was fixed within a day after I brought it to their attention. I would recommend them and use them again

Description of Work
Full air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for your kind words.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning. Carpet repairs, Ceramic Tile Repairs, Emergency Spot Cleaning, Urine Treatment, Air Duct Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing Available