Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in Carson City, MI
There are 2 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Carson City
- PILLOWMAN TV & APPLIANCESExcellent ! We were shown the worn parts and given Tips on how to do Simple things in order to get the longest trouble free life from all of our Appliances. This type of guidance has never been offered to us by others. Pillowman Appliance is Top Notch !
- PILLOWMAN TV & APPLIANCESDishwasher failed in October and has taken 3.5 months to get parts. While searching for tips to reset washer, discovered build date of washer build date was 2.5 years prior to purchase date. So it sat somewhere drying seals, etc . Called today and were coming to repair and parts were 1/2 cost of new, decided to buy new one elsewhere and junk this. Stove was slide-in and never fit properly. Was told:1st the floor was not level, 2nd When that was not the problem was told the gas line was in wrong place. No, the legs had not been adjusted properly. Had someone else come and look at this to correct read less
- Hawthorne Home Appliance & ElectronicsI bought I new refrigerator from Hawthorne after shopping every store in town. They carried a nicer selection and they matched an on-line price that I found as the cheapest. They delivered the next day on time.
- COLE'S APPLIANCEWe've been using them for over 25 years. It went very well. We would recommend the anyone. They do a great job.
- HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCEI love them. They are great. They were really reasonably priced. They came out. They brought the stuff out the next day and they hooked it up. There was no problem. They took our mattress away with no problem. They were fantastic.
- HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCENot only did they fix my dishwasher, they also showed me how to take it apart and clean it so that it wouldn't have to be fixed again. Who knew that you can take apart the assembly and clean out stuff from the grinder so that the grinder motor doesn't burn out? Short of getting different children who always make sure that wire twist ties from bread and popcorn kernels aren't "accidentally" put in the dishwasher or (gulp) doing all the dishes myself, this was the next best thing read less
- CHUCK'S APPLIANCEWe are repeat customers with them so they gave us a discount on our washer and dryer. The two guys that showed up were done in 20 minutes and it was running. They did everything exactly right. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
- PIONEER TV & APPLIANCE INCThey have been very helpful price wise when I needed appliances. They will match prices. I have been real happy with them.
- ERICKSON APPLIANCE & FURNITUREThey have always been excellent. People recommended them to me. Basically their appliances are more expensive, but when you buy from them, their service is really outstanding. They just need to change to a different location, and I am kind of hoping their service will continue to be really good. I am going to ask them if they maintained their maintenance policy. That's where I will buy my refrigerator, which finally after 23 years is dying. I actually even have a microwave I bought from them 27 years ago, and it is still working. Their responsiveness is very good read less
- PILLOWMAN TV & APPLIANCESreceived refriderator first business day after bought. there was a 60 day warranty. it still runs after the 60 days.
Appliance Sales Companies in Carson City
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body. read lessRecent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above read lesschris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
- Business Description:We sell surplus items primarily for RV and Mobile Home, and also some Home Improvement. We buy from the area RV/Mobile Home manufacturers - Windows, Doors, Appliances, Awnings, Water Heaters, Plumbing, Lighting, Trailer Frames, Axles, anything for RV's! Hundreds of other items not listed! We have a retail store with 10 employees and an Ebay store for special closeout items read less
- Business Description:Over several years of progressive experience in customers service. Dependable and reliable professionals with experience in providing effective and comprehensive support. We are fast and friendly!! Full replacement value insurance We provide you with our professional packers and movers who will prepare your items for a long distance move. We offer accountability. Your possessions will never leave our sight and will never share a load with other customers like major Van Lines. Only our own mov.. read lessRecent Review:When I got to the storage facility, there were 3 men whom I had not seen in my previous moves. They looked dissheveled and appeared to be under some kind of influence. In addition to me assisting the movers with the move, one took it upon himself to urinate on the side of the moving company. I called the owner about the movers and how I felt uncomfortable as a woman and the owner immediately became irate. When we got to the location of the drop off 15 minutes later the driver stumbled out of the vehcile and said change of plans I needed $300 for my belongings. I told them the agreement was to tip them because it was an emergent move and he was assisting me out of good customer relarions. Well thr owner being on the phone tells them to pull off with my items. They pull off, I call the owner back, he yells all manner of expletives at me, tells me to find someone to "spread my legs" to and come up with the move money plus storage fees. I filed a police report and the owner called me the next day again wanting me now to meet him at a uhaul facility . I forgot to mention this time around, his original truck was not present, it was a uhaul. The owner wanted me to meet him give him money for the retrieval of my items and find someone else to move them. I will be filing suit. I dont want the items back, God knows what those men did to them. God will deal with him read lessDeondra P.
- Business Description:The Trible family has been involved with major appliances since the late 1800's and have been serving the appliance industry with parts and accessories for more than 100 years. In addition, Trible's has been a supplier of heating and air conditioning equipment/parts for more than 50 years. With years of experience and tradition as a foundation, you can rest assured Trible's will meet your every need read less
- Business Description:Dawn Whyte, Principal Designer and owner of Designs by Dawn, is a life long resident of northern Michigan, and has been designing nationally recognized kitchens, baths and other unique interior spaces since 1998. In 2003, Dawn established Designs by Dawn Inc, and partnered with Renee Guthrie, of Renee Guthrie Design, to form The Lake Street Design Studio. The growing business, located in downtown Petoskey, now employs a talented design team and offers homeowners, builders and developers compl.. read less
- Business Description:Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc. Duneland Home Design Center & Showroom, Duneland Home Remodeling... We are different than any other Independent Home Services Company in many ways our business model will save you money from the starting line all the way to the finish line. We start with the materials to do most of your home Improvement or commercial project. Duneland Home is Home Improvement Retailer we own the Showroom, Design Center and The Hardware Store... Most Contractors purchase product.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Maple Rapids
kitchen appliance sellers in Carson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BONTRAGER'S SURPLUS INC18719 E US HIGHWAY 12
White Pigeon, Michigan
- BONTRAGER'S SURPLUS INC
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping