Ado Construction

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

4.4

215 Sand creek rd

Albany, NY 12205

Private owned company. Can connect with other companies that are sub-contractors. Checks and cash are accepted, no credit cards....
Painting remodeling kitchen project
Painting remodeling kitchen

outdoor kitchens

202212110

09/05/2018

Eric L.

Ado was very responsive and did a great job. I would hire him again. They completed the work very fast and the quality was great.

Description of Work
Power washing, Painting handrails, and staining deck

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

07/10/2018

Marianne D.

Good. I could see the after the rain today.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

05/25/2018

Christopher C.

Fine. I called Admir yesterday and he promptly replied. He is highly responsive and arrived this morning to do the job. I already had the parts so he re-installed-- as best as could be done considering he was swinging a hammer 20 feet in the air. He was here for 15 minutes. When it came time to pay, he asked what I thought was right. Considering the truck trip, ladder use and installation, I paid him $80 which he seemed pleased to receive. He is extremely hardworking and conscientious and I would hire him again. He previously pressure washed my shed, did an excellent job and for a fair price.

Description of Work
A triangular piece of wood and aluminum trim had fallen from the soffit adjacent to the gutters on the corner of the house. This was 20' high and beyond my ladder length and courage level...

Category contractors, handyman service

11/20/2017

Harry S.

Good. I had guys working on cabinets inside, and they said he had a powerful washer and was using good cleaner./soap.

Description of Work
Pressure wash

11/09/2017

Jean H.

Our house is truly white and clean again! Professional, prompt, excellent work. We will definitely hire this company again. We will also consider having some other work done too.

Description of Work
We needed our White House pressure washed. Our house looks as if it had just been resided. White, white again!

11/04/2017

David Z.

He was on time did excellent work very helpful on keeping it clean.

Description of Work
Power washing

11/02/2017

Maureen F.

Excellent the house had moss, sand and wasp nest residue on the siding and Ado Construction removed all of it. The house looks great. A nice job was done.

Description of Work
Power washing the exterior of the house.

10/08/2017

Madan S.

Ado and his son in law did a good job of paining the rooms I needed to paint. Ado is a through professional, he doesnt need any taping...

Description of Work
Painting for a couple of rooms

09/15/2017

Eugene B.

I wasn't completely satisfied. He is a hurry doing the job.

Description of Work
Installed the door on my garage.

Category garage doors

do I finish it right. I think I did I don't know what's going on do I have to spend all day in the door no

08/23/2017

Robert D.

I purchased the service from Angie's List. I spent weeks trying to schedule the visit. When he arrived, he complained that I did not pre-purchase the repair materials. I didn't know it was my responsibility because I did not know the materials until he took it apart. He said it was in the Angie's fine print. He purchased (and I reimbursed) the materials and installed them in less than the 4 hours allocated. It was an easy job, the work was shoddy with boards that didn't line up. He was anxious to leave. I will not pre-purchase again on Angie's list.

Description of Work
To replace a rotten fascia board on a porch roof.

Category handyman service

???? I don't know why people scared to tell the truth

08/07/2017

Sheila M.

It went fine. Very reasonable price. I only had three sides of the home to do.

Description of Work
They came out to do pressure washing of my house.

07/31/2017

John M.

Called company and was asked to email them on friday. I emiled them explaining job in detail. Company agreed to do work sunday Received call Sat night saying could not do job it was beyond them. Tey agreed to visit site and tell me what was needed to do job. Never showed up. Part of the job they could do.

Description of Work
Repair of rotted wood.

Category handyman service, woodworking

07/25/2017

Robert T.

Once we were able to work out the schedule it went well.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

07/20/2017

Andrea C.

work went well, some finishing work was a bit sloppy but overall a good solid job for a truly great price. Ado and his crew were trustworthy and dependable.

Description of Work
total remodel kitchen and bath, remove wall

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

07/17/2017

Jonathan P.

He gave us a few options and decided to drywall over them. He did not have liability insurance (too expensive) and wanted us to pay cash so he wouldn't have to pay tax on it. We told him he would hire someone with insurance. He called me 3 more times ttry to convince me otherwise despite telling him we hired someone else. I felt harassed and told him I'd be calling the police if he didn't stop calling. Then he stopped.

Description of Work
Repair plaster ceilings

Category handyman service, plastering

such a liar

07/12/2017

Shelley S.

Excellent service. Also washed garage for free.

Description of Work
Power wash house exterior

07/06/2017

Chris W.

Went very well, They did a nice job, checked with me prior to leaving, adjusted a piece of siding that was coming off and was very professional.

Description of Work
Power washed the siding

07/04/2017

andrea D.

i have a roofer fixing the damage now. not only did ado not replace the flange as charged, he destroyed the shingles surrounding the flange with tar that now must be replaced!

Description of Work
on july 4th he charged me to replace a pipe flange. i paid in cash ad requested and got no receipt. on july 17th my roof was leaking again. i texted him and on july 18th he replied that he was in europe and asked "how old is your roof?" I explained it was leaking in the exact same spot that he had supposedly fixed and he never texted me back. I have subsequently asked a friend for a name of a good roofer and the roofer said that the flange was absolutely not replaced ! he caulked and tarred it which is completely incorrect. now that i have seen a new pipe flange, i can plainly see, from the ground, that my pipe flange is old and had rust stains indicating it is NOT 1 month old!

06/28/2017

Suzie B.

They were very easy to talk with and cost-conscious (told us some repairs would not be worth doing without roof repair first, asked whether we had scrap wood they could use, suggested we go to Lowe's ourselves to save the labor time involved in them doing it). The work was adequate, but not careful/aesthetically pleasing (e.g., boards not cut precisely for openings). Didn't do thorough clean up- left small pieces of scrap wood around work site.

Description of Work
Various small external wood repairs.

thanks

06/28/2017

matthew D.

Not good. The owner was very pushy and quite honestly, demeaning. I didn't have good vibes after meeting him and after exchanging text messages so I requested a refund prior to services rendered and because it was within 30 days. Angies List complied.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Category handyman service, epoxy flooring

you lying you set up appointment for epoxy everything you don't tell the truth

06/26/2017

Shelley S.

Very well. They also power washed the garage for no extra charge.

Description of Work
Powerwash house.

06/23/2017

Linda H.

House looks great, a very thorough job!

Description of Work
Home exterior pressure washing

06/22/2017

Linda M.

Great! Ado was careful to match existing openings and trim work. My kitchen is lighter and the living room looks great. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Open wall between kitchen and living room, Trim.

Category woodworking

06/19/2017

Marybeth S.

They did leave a little paint on the carpet. I don't think the service was very good, and there were paint streaks. This was my first time using them, and will not be using them again.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $119 for 1 Room of Interior Painting off of Angie's List.

Category interior painters

06/16/2017

Kathleen F.

It went very well. He was done in little over an hour, did porches and the top of the house too. Great job, nice people and good price.

Description of Work
I have a rather large house, over 3000 sq ft, and Ado came and power washed the outside.

Upstate Epoxy

Upstate Epoxy is an epoxy flooring company that specializes in garage floors, and will meet any desired decorative finish. This company provides the protection needed to keep your floors safe! We ensure a respectful atmosphere, and will instill trust that the job will be completed once started.

Offers by Upstate Epoxy on Angi
    Epoxy Everything LLC

We are an owner operated business that specializes in the application of epoxy countertop and floor coatings for residential and commercial properties. Services include application on floors, countertops, islands, tables, ledges, etc. We only do installations for an epoxy design. We are an epoxy application contactor. We apply epoxy designs over countertops, floors and other surfaces. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction with a high degree of workmanship, quality and design. We are experts who specialize in turning your home or office space into a beautiful custom work of art that everyone can enjoy. We stand behind our professionally applied countertop system with our customer satisfaction guarantee. We provide free consultations to clients within a 30 miles range. After 30 miles there is a consultation fee, however your fee will be deducted from the total cost if services are provided. Mailing Address Only - (UPS Store) 595 Loudon Rd Box # 111, Latham, NY 12110

NoH Gutters

North of Hudson Fence / Deck / Gutters Now open to the public. For the past 5 years we have installed fences, decks, and gutter systems for Lowes. We specialize in all things Fence, decks, and gutter systems. Whether it be a complex three story Trex Deck, something as simple as installing our Champion gutter protection (so you never have to clean Gutters again), or something in between we have done it and done it well. We're not happy until you are!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

All handyman specialties that are offered including: painting, remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom remodels, repair, roofing, cleaning, power washing, and small plumbing jobs.

Services that are not offered are electrical work.