As a responsible homeowner, electrical safety is always at the top of your list. We'll review how to self-inspect your home for shock and fire hazards, when to avoid DIY projects, and when to call a licensed professional for an extra hand.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Saco, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Saco
- Premier Pools and SpasThings went great! They showed up a week ahead of schedule. Staff was prepared and professional. They took the time to answer and explain everything I asked and needed to know. I was impressed that all 3 staff members were constanly on the move getting things done. I dont think it could have went better. Last note, office staff was great too and kept me in the loop since it was planned a season ago
- MILTON'S SPAS OF MAINEI totally agree with some of the comments left here. After my experience with Milton Spas of (Yarmouth) Maine I’d give them a zero for friendliness and customer service. I contacted them in July for service on my Jacuzzi hot tub, ultimately having a pump replaced to the tune of $786.00. It ended up working for about an hour then stopped working. The technician said it was other issues, which I i couldn’t afford at the time. The technician then had a family emergency and said he’d get back to me. He’d get back to me. Well months pass and no contact. I then sent a letter to Laurie Milton, the owner, and several weeks later, a call to me and subsequent emails, ultimately blamed me for the issues, accused me of trying to get the technician to work under the table, nothing could be further from the truth. I asked if Milton Spas would offer a deal for additional work and was bluntly told that I was aware of their service and mileage fees. I strongly would not recommend their service nor their products to anyone in need. In today’s world, the consumer has many options at their disposal to be treated so shabbily. Dave/Portland, Me
- The Pool Shed IncThey were great! The work was performed for a fair price and they have followed up to see that the pool is up and running. I highly recommend Pool Shed.
- Merit Pools of Portland IncAll I used them was for going to their store and buying their supplies. I know that they open and close pools and they install pools as well, but I didn't use them for that. This is the first year that I've had a pool and had no idea how to operate it and they seemed to work well and they were very helpful in helping me understand how to balance the water in the pool. They were very responsive because they brought the water from the pool to my home and analyzed it very quickly
- The Pool Shed IncThey always come when they say they are going to. They take care of everything for me. It's full service.
- ABC Pool & Spa CenterWhen I called to make an appointment I thought they said they would be out on the 8th of September and that they would email me a confirmation, I didn't hear anything from them so I called up and the agent said it would be between the 8th and 12th of September because of the area I lived in. I may have misunderstood them at the beginning but they did send someone out on the 11th of September and I didn't have to be there. They were very pleasant
- COLECO FAMILY POOL & SPA CTRI use this company to test the water in our swimming pool. I have also gone to them during an emergency (when the water level went down 1foot overnight - hole in liner). We knew "nothing" about swimming pools when we purchased our home. They have patiently instructed us step by step by step as to how to open and how to close the pool. When I called to say we had a hole they stayed open so that I could drive there and they instructed me and my husband as to "exactly" how to fix the hole as well as gave us (for free) pool lining materials to patch it with. Three years later that patch has held. I have been to other pool supply stores but Coleco is worth me going 5 additional miles to get to. They sell quality chemicals and offer first rate service. No matter how busy these people are when it is your turn to be waited on YOU are the only one they pay attention to until all of your needs are met. Very very impressive
- ABC Pool & Spa CenterMy experienced started with George (a long time employee) who clearly asked very solid questions. Since they were in Lewiston ME, still a good amount of travel time from Windham and my spa was not their brand, he also asked me to send pictures to insure to the best extent possible he could insure all the right parts could be on the truck and avoid a second trip. Steve (another long time employee) and Greg (owners son) showed up promptly at the appointed time. They troubleshot the spa, including some electrical troubleshooting inside the spas internal electrical panel, and resolved the issue. My spa, is a MasterSpa 1050 not a brand they carry. However their clearly deep knowledge of spa?s allowed them to quickly be successful at getting all 4 pumps fully functioning again. Almost more importantly, they were able to identify the issue was not with many of the costly components inside the spa and traced the issue back to a cheap 220 fuse. They also had the right tools to tighten some fittings that I had poorly tightened during my day of troubleshooting. I give them high marks? they were knowledgeable, prompt, fair and honest
- Merit Pools of Portland IncLast fall we bought a home that just happened to have a pool. The pool was closed at time of purchase. We have never had a pool before and didn't know where to start to get it ready for the season. I called several companies, got some quotes, waited for one company to come give us an estimate (they never showed up). THEN I went to Angies's list and saw the listing for Merit Pools. They are conveniently located, Route 1, Scarborough, near where I work. Because I had had such bad luck getting other companies to return my calls I decided to stop in at Merit Pools on my way home from work. This is now the beginning of June, pool season is in full swing. Merit Pools was very busy that day! The first thing I noticed was the very friendly, calm, but efficient service. I had a hundred questions but setting up an appointment for someone to come open our pool was first on the list! They also had no problem with being followed through that whole process, answering our questions, with the our goal being able to do it ourselves. Most quotes I had received (from those other companies) had been high $300. Each had offered a 50 dollar discount if we took the cover off ourselves. Because I have never had a pool I made the assumption this was the going rate for this service. What a wonderful surprise when I received the bill from Merit Pools, just over $200 including all chemicals to open the pool! I currently stop in once a week for Merit Pools to test our pool water. Slowly but surely, I am learning the mysteries of a and quot;balancedand quot; pool! Today was the first HOT day we have had and jumping into that cool sparkling water was so refreshing! Thank you Merit Pools! I will recommend this company to any friends with pools or considering putting in a pool
- Merit Pools of Portland IncTim's reputation as a perfectionist preceded him and he lived up to his reputation. He made sure everything was done right. He did all the work himself with one assistant, two when needed for certain tasks. They always took care to respect our property and minimize mess. It took 2 extra days because of hitting 2 feet of almost impenetrable ledge at the deep end of the pool. Tim took the time to jackhammer and cut until the shape was exactly right. When we contacted Sonia in the office she always was helpful and answered all our questions. Putting an inground pool in is a big job and has the potential to be a stressful situation. Merit pools of Portland has made it an enjoyable, interesting experience for us. We really felt that we were in good, experienced, competent hands. Our pool turned out great and I can say we know what they mean when they talk about being a part of the Merit Pool family
Pool Cleaning Companies in Saco
- Business Description:Mainely Tubs, Since 1978; Supporting our Customers' Uninterrupted Enjoyment of the Highest Quality Hot Tubs, Saunas, Gazebos & Outdoor Accessories. Learn why over 17,000 customers have chosen to do business with Mainely Tubs at MainelyTubs.comRecent Review:IT WAS UNDER BELIEVABLE. i RECOMMENDED THEM TO ANYONE.Susan A.
- Business Description:Professional Pool and Spa Installers--Patio and Concrete work--Showroom with Premier Spas--several available--Financing AvailableRecent Review:Things went great! They showed up a week ahead of schedule. Staff was prepared and professional. They took the time to answer and explain everything I asked and needed to know. I was impressed that all 3 staff members were constanly on the move getting things done. I dont think it could have went better. Last note, office staff was great too and kept me in the loop since it was planned a season agoMichael B.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:SSG, or South Shore Gunite Pools, is New England's largest pool builder. We offer building, renovation and maintenance services to residential and commercial clients throughout New England. Headquartered in North Billerica MA, we have been setting the standard for gunite construction and quality swimming pools since 1975. We are shockingly unique in the way that we build, eliminating the uncertainty of relying upon subcontractors and operating with fully in-house employees. This strategy allo..Recent Review:Complete SCUMBAGS...Worked for months on design and install on new construction home...nothing ever goes according to plan. Once I had line of sight on project completion, I went back to schedule the job and these aholes Ray Varela and Bob Guarino jacked up my price by 5K (within 90 days). This was after several attempts to bait and switch on several quotes...adding here, removing there...trying to inflate the price decrease the scope. I have several quotes documented and will provide evidence to anyone who asks to prove my point...of course these scumbags will dispute my story...but I own the facts. Too many contractor options avail...STAY AWAY FROM SSG!Andrew M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Rick's Swimming Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated company based in Lewiston, Maine that was established by its owner, Rick Beaudoin, in 1987. Since then, his wife and 2 sons have joined him in a full-time capacity. We take pride in providing quality service and products to our customers. We are proudly celebrating our 28th year anniversary in business
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Retail, Service, Maintenance and RenovationRecent Review:Poorly, they wouldn't even come and look at the pool.Carrie H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional email - PO Box 716, Scarborough, ME 04070. Additional DBA - Merit Pools.
- Business Description:With a lifetime of ingenuity and skills we provide fair pricing for a variety of jobs. No job too small!! Just ask. Tree work Frame to finish carpentry Restorative home repair Decks and pool service Siding Roofing Drywall repair Tile and wood floor insulation And so much more!
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
When it’s time to winterize your pool, whether it’s inground or above-ground, follow this pool closing checklist to know the steps you need to get ready for winter, including chemicals to use and what kind of pool cover is right for you.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find pool service companies in
- Old Orchard Beach
- Hollis Center
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- North Waterboro
- Peaks Island
- Steep Falls
pool service companies in Saco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAVE'S POOL SALES & SVC110 Roosevelt Trail
- DAVE'S POOL SALES & SVC
- Enterprise Design Inc42 Capitol Ave
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Enterprise Design Inc
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Premier Pools and Spas2010 Lisbon Rd
- Premier Pools and Spas
- Rick's Swimming Pools1057 Sabattus Street
- Rick's Swimming Pools
- The Pool Shed IncPO Box 124
- The Pool Shed Inc