Biddeford painting

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2009

40 years serving Southern Maine with all painting needs....

CertaPro Painters of Maine

We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvement.

4Pro Painting & Power Washing

We offer fine quality Interior & Exterior Painting and restoration repairs. We're based out of Newburyport, Ma. and seasonally out of Poland, Maine. We easily service most parts of Northshore Massachusetts. , Southern New Hampshire, and up the coast of Maine into our other service area in the Sebago Lakes Region. Our professional painters and carpenters are the highest quality you can get and we are proud to offer a superior job at a reasonable price. We offer quick and free estimates any time. Please feel free to call Dan anytime to talk about your upcoming project.

Offers by 4Pro Painting & Power Washing	 on Angi
Lenzen Finishes

Lenzen Finishes is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. You can see five-star reviews and pics from Lenzen Contracting. This is a Las Vegas-based paint company I started in 2005 after leaving the painters Union local 159. For 15 years we have completed all phases of painting from a few hundred to quarter-million-dollar projects, ranging from Residential, Commercial, State and County work. This new East coast division has enabled me to expand and be closer to family.

09/19/2017

Biddeford Painting never got back to me with an estimate.

Description of Work
I needed to have the inside of my garage painted, walls, floor, trim work, etc. The lady from Biddeford Painting came over, took pictures, etc. to give me an estimate. I waited for 8-9 days to get the estimate and finally called the company. She said that she had to come back to take photos of the floor of the garage to see if there are any cracks. I told her that there are no cracks in the floor and she said that she would send the estimate by email that day. After waiting more than 3 weeks for the estimate, I finally called someone else for an estimate, got the estimate by the end of the day and hired a different painting company - Peace Lady Painting, Phone (207) 775-2530. A date for painting was set immediately.

Category interior painters

07/17/2013

I think the price was fair. We were going to go out and get a professional painter. He stepped forward and said, "If you want and will have me for my work, I will certainly take the painting job." We have had experiences in the past with Benjamin Moore's paint which is not the paint that he would use so he gave us the good price because he said, "Well you can get your own paint and you've already ...

Description of Work
I got a quote from Biddeford painting for exterior painting services.

Category house painters

03/19/2013

The service was great. They were very responsive to any follow up. They did the work quickly, were professional, and we had no complaints.

Description of Work
They did exterior trim painting.

Category house painters

03/02/2009

Excellent experience. The painters did a thorough, neat, punctual job. They were polite, courteous, professional people. I had no reservations leaving them in my home. They worked around my schedule, working some nights and weekends when necessary

Description of Work
Biddeford Painting repainted my entire home, ceilings, walls and trim.

Category interior painters