Mural & Son Inc

With Angi since August 1998

4.4

A wet basement can cause more than just a mess. Protect your most valuable investment with the people who know best! For more than 90 years, Mural & Son, Inc. has provided service and expertise in structural foundation repair and waterproofing. With thousands of satisfied customers, you can trust that our methods work and last. Call us today to schedule a free in-home consultation*. Our staff is standing-by to answer any foundation questions....

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

Sitework Developing Inc

"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in business.

12/01/2016

Superb! Where do I begin to sing the praises of Bob Mural? He came out to assess my "situation" and went above and beyond - even after telling me his company wasn't the right one to do the work I needed. He walked through the entire house I am renovating, explained things to me, made recommendations, answered my questions, and referred me to colleagues he had worked with directly from the contact ...

Description of Work
diagnosis and recommend work to correct "slope" in bedroom floor above garage.

Category concrete repair,structural engineer,mudjacking

09/26/2016

Did not proceed with work due to personal issues

Description of Work
Leveling of concrete

08/18/2016

Good--Bob was responsive and answered all of my questions, and submitted a quote that I believe to be fair. Not sure if I'll be doing the work yet, but if I do he will get the job.

Description of Work
Quote and advise on basement structural issues

06/27/2015

Due a worsening seepage issue in my basement during heavy rains, in August of 2014 I called Mural & Sons. Although I'd used them about a decade or so ago and had a great experience and excellent long-term results, I researched them on Angie's List just to confirm they were still performing well. I was reassured by all the positive reviews. I'd originally dealt with Robert years ago but this time G...

Description of Work
They cut out and are removed sections of concrete in the basement floor along three walls; installed PVC footer drains in the excavated areas; installed a crock and sump pump; tied in installed drain tile to the crock; filled in with drainage stone and poured new concrete; and connected the discharge line from the sump to the existing downspout line.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

01/20/2015

Mural and Sons was a pleasure to work with. We had a large crack in our foundation that spanned the whole back wall of our basement and to 1/2 of a side wall. We opted to have the wall trenched and waterproofed from the outside with beams placed inside to keep the wall structurally sound. They were timely and prompt. Arrived on time for initial evaluation, estimate arrived as promised and they sta...

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement foundation

08/08/2014

The work was meticulous. They cleaned up everything they left the house. The foreman explained everything they were doing and why and communicated what times they would be returning. They did an excellent job. I would use them again and have referred friends to them already. A very positive experience.

Description of Work
repaired large cracks in 2 basement walls caused by water. They straightened the bowed walls by applying hydraulic jack pressure to them to bring them back into alignment and then replaced some block and repaired and repointed others. Then they installed 2.5" steel bars every 3 feet against the walls and anchored the bars into the concrete basement floor and the frame. They also dug down to the foundation, rerouted the sump pump line to discharge properly, waterproofed the outside of the foundation and backfilled with limestone.

Category mudjacking contractor","foundation repair contractor

06/04/2014

They were great. Got the work done very quickly and since it has been some time since the work was done, I can tell you that what they did was completely effective.

Description of Work
They jacked up the house and completely re did the basement walls and installed glass bock windows. Work was done in January and they hand dug the foundation. Minimal damage to landscaping because they did not bring in heavy equipment.

05/27/2014

They did a great job. Used their quote to negotiate a lower price on the house we were buying. Wish they had done a better job explaining that I would want to get a quote from a landscaper as well. Overall, very pleased with the job they did.

Description of Work
Address cracking basement walls on two sides of house and waterproof three sides of house.

12/17/2013

They took very good care of us. Did a great job cleaning up. They did what they felt needed to be done, not anything extra so I didn't have pay any unnecessary money.

Description of Work
They dug up part of the house to re-water proof and fix drain pipes that were put in wrong.

Category basement waterproofer

11/25/2013

I got two quotes. What I really needed, Mural and Son could provide. They did an excellent job, I am very happy with them. They were wonderful. They did exactly what they said, worked consistently, and cleaned up after themselves. They got done on time and they were very informative; they kept the home owner updated on what was going on. Their pricing was competitive and were actually the lower quote but it was actually the work that I needed to have done. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I used Mural & Son Inc for foundation repair of two walls.

Foundation & structural inspections & repairs. Basement waterproofing