Advance 1 Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2008

Additional email - advance1@advance1clean.com. Additional address - PO Box 581, Waterville, ME 04903. Additional DBA - Advance 1....

Mold Bros.

Mold Bros is a local family business, we offer something most of these big businesses cannot: personal, flexible and direct service. There is no 1-800 number to call, no call center, just direct contact with the people who will be helping you remove harmful mold from your home. Being in the northeast we know that our environment is a breeding ground for mold. With a lack of solid options, most companies offer lackluster service and unreasonable prices. We believe that taking care of our customers includes their wallets.

D&T Hardwood Floor

We specializing in the expert installation and refinishing of hardwood floors. With more than ten years experience serving our customers in Maine and the surrounding areas, D & T is dedicated to exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. Whether your job is big or small, D & T has the expertise to bring your dreams to reality.

Handy House Cleaning

07/26/2016

Audrey J.

Wow! This establishment is da bomb! In a great way of course! I called them after lots of frustration looking for a company to do this. Finally, I decided to check out Angie's list! There was Advanced 1 Cleaning! I called and amazingly they were able to come that very same day! Previous tenants were quite messy and the carpet was soiled badly. Had tried the "store" type carpet cleaners and it barely touched the stain. They remarkably were able to get most of the years grime out! I will definitely be calling them again! My apologies for not doing this review much sooner....don't hesitate to call...you won't be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
Stairwell carpet cleaning in small apartment building.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much, we value all our customers and appreciate your business!

03/24/2016

David S.

Thank you very much!

03/11/2016

Gina T.

Description of Work
I'm not sure about using them, again. They seemed too speedy to be effective, and spots they treated reappeared within weeks. To be fair, my carpets are not in near new condition, but I felt like the cleaning did not do much good. Everything looked grubby again, very soon after.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I hope we can service you again and make the quality of service better!

07/14/2015

Lesley F.

Great! Just wonderful to work with A1again. Steve rocks!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning, bathroom and kitchen cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it!!

06/15/2015

Cynthia D.

They arrived on time, where efficient in getting all rugs cleaned. There was a mix up on what was quoted at the time the appointment was made to what they told my daughter upon arrival. A quick phone call to the office and all was straightened out. Office staff are very attentive and follow thru with what they tell you they are going to do.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 carpets and halway

Category carpet cleaners

We are so happy to hear this, thank you!

07/22/2013

Mary Beth D.

Very punctual. In fact they were able to come earlier in the day and called ahead for permission. Professional, courteous, and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 BR and 2 area rugs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much, we love what we do!

08/10/2012

Patricia D.

They arrived right on time, and did a great job overall, but missed a few spots (behind the grill for example)

Description of Work
I had financed a general store that failed, so when I got it back it had a year's worth of grease and grime including a commercial hood that had never been cleaned. Thus I didn't want to hire a local person, who might not know how to handle all that. They came with 7 people and worked on it all day. They cleaned it inside and out, power-washing the outside of the building and cleaning the freezers and fryolators, too.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you very much for the feedback. We always discuss the good and bad with the technicians in order to keep improving our services!

05/24/2012

Kathleen L.

Called Advance 1 on May 14th to see if they could clean on the 16th. I needed them to clean 5 very dirty, dusty and soot stained rooms in an old Farmhouse. Advance 1 accomodated me with the short notice. At promptly 8am three workers arrived to clean. They were very professional and worked well together. I was very impressed with the results and level of professionalism of the women. It took less time to clean than anticipated and the final bill was almost 300.00 below the quote.

Description of Work
it helps to get rid of any clutter first.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you, we are happy to hear this!!

02/24/2012

Debbie R.

I've used them for years and they do a fabulous job. I have them come twice a year. Their prices are very reasonable and very professional. They always do a follow-up call after a couple of days to make sure I was satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
None given.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your continued business, it is much appreciated!

12/10/2011

Brenda O.

We had a fire 18 years ago and they were the ones that the insurance company used to come in and de-smoke the house and clean everything. They did a really fantastic job. They cleaned a carpet that was sitting outside and it looked really bad and I thought I was going to have to take it to the dump. They cleaned it and it looked brand new. It was amazing because I thought the thing was going to the dump. They do a super job. Every time I have been ready to change my carpets, I have them come and I have new carpets again and I don't have to buy another one. They have also done a great job with any upholstery I've had them do. I've used two other companies that had a special and might have cost a little less. Their price is competitive and fair. Their quality is excellent. If they are going to be 15 minutes early or late, they call. I use them twice a year.

Description of Work
I used Advance 1 for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We value our customers and appreciate your business!

Advance 1 Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2008

57 Water St

Waterville, ME 04901

Residential and commercial repair, installation & cleaning of carpet, upholstery, fabric, water damage restoration, mold remediation, odor control, structural drying, fire & smoke, dry ice remediation and air scrubbers, water removal & window.

Weekly maid service for residential homes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard