Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in New Sharon, ME
There are 2 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in New Sharon
- BROWN APPLIANCE & MATTRESSI had been looking at and pricing appliances for a kitchen remodel, and when we went to Browns I got expert advice and pricing better than the Lowes or Home Depot right down the road. They even offer a "contractor discount" if you buy 3 or more appliances at once. We ordered the appliances on the spot even though we were not sure when we could take delivery. They happily held the items until we were ready (at no charge to us). When they came to deliver, the electrician still had to bring the power up from the basement to the new location for the range to they gave us two different power cords- a 3 and 4 prong so we would be sure to have the right one. (yup- the power cords were added free!). When we had some trouble with the dishwasher a few months back they came out. Turns out the plumber had installed something wrong. It was a very simple fix (but not one we could have figured out from the owners manual). The work was covered under the warranty and it was no trouble at all. Overall it has been a wonderful, hassle-free experience. I highly recommend Browns
- AppliancePartsPros.comNo only did the online person identify the proper part in a short time but offered to order the part for me, filling out the order form. and the best part is that the handle arrived the next day. The whole process was taken care of very professionally.
- KELSEY'S APPLIANCE VILLAGEWe replace a nice built in microwave and wanted to match brand and style of other appliances. Great job on sales, service and installation.
- PARK APPLIANCE SVCCalled for servive, came when promised. Will return with needed part. No charge for second call. Pay when work is completed.
- KEY APPLIANCES & TVI called first to get prices on specific models. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable both when I called and when we went in to purchase the washer. They also arrived on time to deliver and hook up my new washer.
- BROWN APPLIANCE & MATTRESSWe've bought several major appliances from them at a good price--and supporting a local business. Every service person is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They have a great and well deserved reputation in a wide area here in Maine.
- DON'S CHIMNEY CARE & STOVE SHOPWe made the decision to go back to having a wood stove and the folks at Don's were great, they helped us figure out what size stove we needed and showed us some options and went over and above to list the pros and cons of each option. Then they came out to our home to make sure they had everything estimated out to the exact price which included a new liner to make our chimney safe. They did run into a couple snags that we expected would make the final price go up AND IT DIDN'T - Don's Stove Shop only charged us what they estimated despite the extra work they had to do. They stayed late to get the job done and cleaned up like they weren't there. It was truly a pleasure doing business with such great people, will definitely do business with them again and would highly recomend for anyone with stove/chimney needs
- Lowes - BrewerThey were good and called after the fact to make sure everything was installed properly; I liked their follow up. Everything was great and their punctuality was good. I will use them again in the future.
- Rocky's Stove ShoppePrices are average and the shop seemed well stocked and attractive, but customer service is seriously missing in action.
- THE MAJOR'S FURNITURE & APPLIANCEGruff repairmen. Would not even explain why did not fall under the warranty laws of Maine. He just threated to leave without repairing the equipment. And said because it was a scratch and dent purchase it was not considered and ldquo;newand rdquo; when I bought it. I just paid the repair fee, but will never call them again. In 2008, I bought a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, mattress, washer and dryer. Giving some credit, they did deliver that on time and did take away the old stuff for free. But they scratched up the paint of a few of my door ways in the process
Appliance Sales Companies in New Sharon
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Outstanding service. Sales people are very knowledgable. Even the delivery people were very respectful. I highly recommend them. <br />Lori m.
- Business Description:We are a full service chimney maintenance contractor as well as a retailer of the country's top brands of pellet, wood and gas stoves, fireplaces and inserts. Our staff consists of 4 full time employees and 2 part time employees. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover as well as good old-fashioned cash/check. We do not offer financing, however, layaway plans are available. Random in-house promotions are available as well as scheduled manufacturer promotions. Please see website for deta..Recent Review:Excellent, they helped me pick the right stove for my home and were more than accomodating for my needs to get the job done. Very polite profession crew and the folks at the store are great to work with. Would definitely work with them again and highly recomend them for anyone with stove or chimney needs. I have them coming back this summer to clean the chimney. <br /Dale B.
- Business Description:The Trible family has been involved with major appliances since the late 1800's and have been serving the appliance industry with parts and accessories for more than 100 years. In addition, Trible's has been a supplier of heating and air conditioning equipment/parts for more than 50 years. With years of experience and tradition as a foundation, you can rest assured Trible's will meet your every need
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Barbara Gaslin.Recent Review:It went well. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. We are looking forward to receiving and estimate to have more work done by them in the spring.Leanne H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Mount Vernon
- Livermore Falls
- North Anson
- New Portland
kitchen appliance sellers in New Sharon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- KEY APPLIANCES & TV101 WATER ST
- KEY APPLIANCES & TV
- Steve's Appliance Service & Sales Inc6 Pond Rd
- Steve's Appliance Service & Sales Inc
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434