What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Hancock, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Hancock
- BD&C ConstructionBryan has always come when he said he would. Worked as expected and beyond. I have more to be done and would have him again.
- A&B Painting and StainingIt went so smoothly it was almost hard to believe. The crew arrived on the agreed-upon day, were done on schedule, were agreeable throughout the process, and performed high quality work.
- Honey Do Maintenance and ConstructionAll the repairs, and remodeling were done in a timely, and professional manner. In addition, all work done either met, or exceeded my expectations.
- Towns End Property ManagementAll work is done in an excellent manner, on-time, and with a cheerful attitude. Gena and Dee put their hearts in their work and it shows. They are my property managers all year and take care of everything required to keep a 3 BR house well-maintained. My house is a vacation rental and they oversee guest issues and can be relied on to respond quickly to requests that are anything from being locked out, to handyman services. In the summer there is a fast turn over between guests, and they clean and prepare the house promptly and immaculately for the next arriving guest. Gena recently hung party lights on my outside deck. I could not own a rental without this fabulous company
- CertaPro Painters of MaineChris (the painter) first came to look at the job, to measure rooms and to make sure of how much paint was needed. After that he was always there early and would get right to work (he was coming from Bangor and had almost one hour traveling time) he did not have a specific time to leave. In one bedroom I requested stripes and when I mentioned I wanted to do stencils in the other bedrooms, he said he could do it. I am glad he agreed to do it as it is not as easy as they say and he is sort of a perfectionist and he did a great job.Peter said that Chris would stay on the job until it was finished, which was a nice change from some of the contractors I had done business with previously.It is so nice to see my house transformed, it was hard in some ways for him and myself, I was in the house and I have two dogs, before he would come I would prep the room as much as I could, remove pictures from walls, move furniture in the center of the room. Once the room was done I had to put it back together but this was a small price to pay. As I said, I am very happy with everything and would definitevely recommend CertaPro
- CertaPro Painters of MaineThe team of two that came here were very professional and efficient. The ceilings look terrific. They did the job in 1/2 of the estimated time. I was originally told it might take two days. Actually they did the whole job in about 7 hours.They carefully covered and protected both rooms. There was not a drop of paint to be found anywhere. After they applied 2 coats, they cleaned up and replaced everything they had moved. You couldn't tell that anyone was here,. Except for the great looking ceiling. The price was better than the other estimates. We only had to wait about a week after signing the contract to get the job done. I will defiantly use this company again and highly recommend them to all
- CertaPro Painters of MaineOverall the whole experience wit CertaPro was great. They came and looked at the job before quoting unlike some other companys. We had a tight schedule with church needs and available places for the crew to stay. They were able to fit in perfectly and get the job done. Our chuch looks great.
- Upright Building ServicesHe was very pleasant and professional with excellent communication during the project. He gave us a very reasonable quote and we signed a contract to proceed. The work was done ahead of schedule and it all looked very good when he was done. We plan on hiring him again for future projects.
- All Season Home Improvement CoI have nothing but the highest praise for All Season. All the crews were polite and professional and hard working. They brought it all together on time and with no snags. We are very very happy with All Season Home Improvement Co.
- Upright Building ServicesFred was creative in the design and selection of materials for each project. He worked independently in our home; we were not present on many occasions. He is very trust worthy. His prices are a bit higher than average, but the quantity of work he produces, as well as the quality and guarantees he provides are well worth the money. He will follow up on details and get it done to your satisfaction. I would use him again for other projects
Interior Painters in Hancock
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:King's Red Painting is a christian based business with over 3 years of experience. Our company is founded on the principles of integrity and diligence. Our number one goal is to deliver the highest quality work in a timely manner. We use only the best painting products. We offer interior and exterior painting. Other services we offer include minor dry wall repair and seasonal gutter cleaning services. We are a small based crew operating in the greater Bangor area and we look forward to servin..Recent Review:Mathew provided fast, flexible scheduling and a very reasonable quote.Lauren K.
- Business Description:I am a master carpenter who takes pride in his trade, with 30 years experience. Can fix everything in and around the home. I give reasonable estimates and build in a timely manor that fits with the client scheduleRecent Review:Michael Gardner and Gardner Construction rocked my project! I had a hideous and inconvenient concrete slab, and I wanted a deck. Michael recommended a way to build a deck over it and meet and exceed my goals, was there when he said he would be, and was under budget! I was very excited, and likely over communicated with him, and he always was responsive, kind and brought great ideas. He and his whole crew were a pleasure to work with and having them at the house was a pleasure. I love the end resultShannon K.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. was established in 1976. We serve all of Penobscot and Hancock counties out of our two locations: 565 Wilson Street Brewer and 211 Bar Harbor Rd, Trenton. We also offer limited services in parts of Waldo, Washington, Piscataquis and Somerset counties. We have technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year! Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The mission of the IICRC is t..Recent Review:PLEASE use another company, and make sure you get at least one second opinion before spending this kind of money. These guys are AWFUL and they will argue with you, speak down to you, and blame you if you dare question the quality of their work. I bent over backwards to give these guys a chance to fix this, but they couldn't have cared less. I even reached out to the Owner who just blew us off. They remediated mold in our attic when we bought our home a few years ago. A mere 2.5 years later we found out it's essentially all come back, and they want another $7000 to remediate again. What a scam! They acted like this was normal and couldn't have cared less. After getting a second and third opinion, we found out just how bad a job they had done the previous time (something apparently they're pretty well known for amongst the local mold remediators). The other services couldn't believe it... Here's a list of everything they screwed up that you should look for. You can learn from our mistake: - They left two bathroom fan ducts exhausting into the attic. Even I know that this is the absolute worst thing you could do. It essentially guarantees mold growth. It is CRAZY that they missed this. - They didn't replace the insulation, which is also apparently mandatory for proper remediation. We found THICK mold they had missed under the insulation, and we were told mold on the insulation allowed it to spread again quickly. - The other services found many spots where they had missed in the previous remediation. You could literally see where the spray had missed on the walls. - They didn't seal any of the recessed lighting that was allowing air from our home to escape into the attic. - They didn't even attempt to address the airflow issues in our attic that caused the mold in the first place. We've now learned that our soffits were partially blocked and our ridge vent is nearly entirely obstructed. Penobscot Cleaning's only recommendation previously was to better insulate the attic door and monitor periodically. They even specifically recommended against installing a power fan. You can't make it up. If you are selling a home and want to resolve a mold issue as cheaply as possible at the expense of the buyers, by all means use these guys; You are guaranteed to have mold again in the near future. If you are buying a home, please insist on a different company. There are many other great options locally, please reach out to them. I was particularly impressed with Eastern Mold Remediation and Nason's Home Solutions. Both were extremely knowledgeable and helpfulAustin M.
- Business Description:Were a small town company that has a big time attention to detail. If your looking for a cree that can get your home remodeling or improvement projects done in a timely manner and affordable rate, then were your teamRecent Review:It went horrible. The guy ended up running off with my money and stole my personal property as well.Shawn C.
- Business Description:we service all your painting needs
- Business Description:We provide high-quality painting services around coastal and central Maine. Will work to meet a tight deadline, if needed.
Deals in Hancock for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Bar Harbor
- Winter Harbor
- Mount Desert
- Northeast Harbor
- Southwest Harbor
- Blue Hill
interior painters in Hancock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Clean342 Pond Rd
- Ace Painting & AssociatesP.O. Box 661
North Scituate, Rhode Island
- Adam Hills DrywallPO Box 54
- All Aspects Construction18 Ocean Park
- ALL THAT CONTRACTORS43 C Street
- Always 5% More Quality Painters3 Fife's Lane
South Berwick, Maine
- AZ Builders115 North St
- Absolute Clean
- CENTRAL MAINE DRYWALL INC1036 WESTERN AVE
- CENTRAL MAINE HOME IMPROVEMENTS530 RIVER AVE
- cleve dalton builderP.O. box 85
- Consider it Done Painting Services...and more!P.O. Box 786
Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire
- Cutting Edge Contracting22 Tufts Ct
- CENTRAL MAINE DRYWALL INC
- D D Dyer Contracting279 Dover rd
- D P Porter Contractors Inc2478 Route 2
- DAN GILMORE & CO.P.O Box 4006
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Daniel Renovations and accessibility31 Middle Rd
- daves home improvment30 wilson st
- DEC Home Improvement and Property MaintenancePO BOX 42
- Dependable Roofing & Painting10 Depot St
- DOUG MERRILL & SON BUILDER INC211 OLD BATH RD
- Downeast Precision Painting Inc.
Blue hill, Maine
- D D Dyer Contracting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fresh ImpressionsPo box 238
- Fresh Impressions
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY2 Hammond Dr.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Henry Hamel and Sons314 Leo Drive
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCPO BOX 272
S Gardiner, Maine
- HS Builders88 Drury Ln
- HAMMOND LUMBER COMPANY
- JMR's painting37 canaan rd, ---
- JMR's painting
- New Leaf Construction30 Commercial St P.O. Box 1083
- New Leaf Construction
- Odds-n-Ends landscaping15 Buttercup Ln
- Odds-n-Ends landscaping
- Valliere Design Studio49 West Meadow rd.
- Valliere Design Studio