Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Falmouth, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Falmouth
- Animal Control ProsHe did a fantastic job. I would happily hire him again. We have a very difficult old house roof with odd angles and dormers and he was able to investigate the entire house and all corners very well.
- NW Pest Control IncThey trapped and covered one hole, but they came back in through another hole. I called back and somebody came back out that week to find the other hole and patch. Service is good for 6 months at no extra charge. They were friendly, prompt and seemed to know what they were doing
- Protect Pest ServicesExcellent All A's were well earned. Answered all questions fully taking time to explain the process. Because there was a 2 week follow-up visit, I waited before submitting review. I was impressed enough that I requested annual visits.
- Ehrlich Pest ControlThe representative I spoke with was very helpful and gave me the appropriate information so that I could deal with the problem.
- Midcoast Wildlife SpecialistsAbsolutely perfectly! Butch and his crew showed up exactly on time and worked efficiently and professionally. They were done almost 2 hours earlier than the original estimate. They removed two fat bats and several years worth of flying squirrel and bat messes, including all the old soiled insulation. They treated the entire space with sterilizer and animal deterrent and then put down two layers of new insulation. (We'll be warmer this winter too!) We have a 2 year guarantee so we have peace of mind that our home is free of critters and CLEAN. We will always go to Midcoast Wildlife Specialists for any future needs and HIGHLY recommend them
- Advantage Pest ControlJarett demonstrated the bait boxes, asked for details on what issues we were having, he then walked through the house to determine where they should be set and documented each location for us. Explained that if we continued to experience any issues to call them right away. He was very polite, professional and provided answers to our questions/concerns about the treatment. The first night I still heard mice in the wall, hopefully within a few more days the problem will be resolved and they leave the premise as predicted. The price was comparable but does seem a little high for placing 5 bait boxes. The 12 mo guarantee helps
- Maine Animal Damage ControlHave had ongoing Groundhog problem for 5 years, the worst was 2009 with 90% garden damage and property damage due to burrows. Local Animal Control only workd part time. This year I decided to get serious, went on-line to research any available resources and found Richard's website. Richard is a Wildlife Control Specialist and Owner of this business. He covers the York to Bangor, ME area. I emailed him one even ininitially and within 15 minutes he called me back. He rebaits the traps as necessary. I check the traps myself daily and call for animal pickup as needed. Richard is a calm, even tempered, professional, who's constantly on the road, focused on what he does, highly knowledgeable, cares a great deal about the animals, and I found him to be very generous with his knowledge..I learned a great deal in just the few short weeks I have been working with him. It has been a privelage to work with him and I wish him continued success
- Ehrlich Pest ControlThey were excellent and I used them since 1986. I have used them for everything. They were so good. They know what they were doing and they were well trained. They helped me to get rid of some pest. I am right on the river so I have some field mice and some bats. I would recommend them to anybody that asks about who does the pest controls for us. They helped me with my carpenter ants when I first moved in. They were so good. They seemed to know what they were doing. Anytime I had a problem they never really make me wait very long. When they come in they do they best, they would try everything to help me out. I really like them a lot. They explain things to me and what to do and all kind of things. I am happy. The rice and quality is fine. The price was like everybody else. Even if I have to pay a little more I would keep them if their prices went up. They have been with me for so long and helped me with many different things. I just gave their name out to somebody else. I noticed that when they come into the house they put little booties on like it was raining. It was really nice to have someone that was professional and know what they were doing and if they do not know they would find out for me
- SCRAM! Wildlife ControlTHEY HUMANELY REMOVED THE SQUIRRELS FROM OUR ATTIC SPACE, AND THEN PATCHED THE AREA TO ENSURE THEY WOULDN'T COME BACK. VERY PLEASED WITH THE EXPERIENCE. WE'VE DEALT WITH OTHER COMPANIES WHO EXTERMINATED THE ANIMALS, OR ALLOWED THE ANIMALS TO DIE IN THE TRAPS. WE MUCH PREFER THE HUMANE APPROACH.
- Advantage Pest ControlSuccessful. Complete. Guaranteed with a five-year partnership. Richard Varney personally was the lead of our bat exclusion process. Under his exceptional skill, experience, professionalism, warm personality and hard work, he finally excluded bats from our home. We are into the 3rd summer with no signs of bats. His approach was multi-step and thorough. In the first phase, he worked with a team of professionals to assess the possible locations and patterns where bats had been breeding for possibly 20 years. The problem was way beyond an occasional bat in the home. We had regular bats showing up in the warm season, every night entering and existing, and guano as the morning evidence of their regular presence. Richard Varney was a partner to the general contractor, the roofing experts, and our family. He was present for a smoke test to find the obvious areas in the roof where bats may be entering. We had a major task to assess if a total removal of our roof (only 25 years into what was estimate as a 50-75 year roof) was the last resort to address the chronic bat problem and the ethics of how to handle a potential bat colony. Richard took the information and then methodically set one-way doors for the bats to leave, and painstakingly sealed the areas suspected as entry points. He also used extensive netting and checked the roof regularly every season. He gave us a 5-year guarantee. In addition to the excellent results, Richard was the most available and communicative contractor we have ever met. He returned calls, texts, emails in lightening speed. He was seamless in his scheduling, checking in, reporting back and keeping in touch. Never have we had a professional in the field of home development, construction, maintenance and care with such exceptional communication and professional skills. We also use him for our standard extermination services, and even there, we have had less mice, ants, pantry moths and unwanted visitors than ever before. We give him our highest recommendation possible
Animal Removal Services in Falmouth
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE -- our local company is committed to serving the community in a way that meets your specific needs – the way a local business should. Owner Ron Keeler started his career in pest control and prevention in 1973 with various small to medium-size pest control companies in New Jersey and New York. After rising through the ranks, he became Technical Director of the New England region, where he oversaw 12 branches and was responsible for the training of 300 technici..Recent Review:We had been hearing scratching in our attic (ranch home) for a few weeks and had trapped 1 mouse in our basement. After trying to treat the issue ourselves, we threw in the towel and I called Ron. He was amazing! I called him midweek and we made an appointment for that Friday. He spent a few hours checking out our situation and treating for mice. He answered the many questions my husband and I both had. He took the time to explain the type of poison he was using, where he was putting it and alleviating any concerns we had regarding our cat getting into it. He also guaranteed the service until May and encouraged us to call if we had any issues. He will be our go-to guy for pest removal in the future! (PS. He gets bonus points for sending the best pest related holiday cardSunday W.
- Business Description:Modern Pest Services is a third-generation, family-owned and -operated pest management company that has been a leader in the industry since 1945. Modern’s licensed and fully trained pest management professionals provide fast, effective pest control solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout New England and utilize the least toxic, lowest-risk products as part of an integrated pest management program. Recognized by the National Pest Management Association for meeting the establ..Recent Review:I've used Modern Pest several times in the past, and I've always had great experiences with them. In Brighton, they were able to take care of a mouse/rat problem quickly and efficiently, and also mitigated a nasty termite issue. In Mansfield, they were successful in removing chipmunks from in between unit walls in a condo building and also were able to rid the building of carpenter ants. They've been a pleasure to work withAndrew L.
- Business Description:Advantage Pest Control, Inc has been locally owned and operated since March of 1997. We're committed to the highest level of service and fair pricing. We're a full service pest control company and pride ourselves on delivering prompt, friendly and knowlegable service. Thank you for considering Advantage Pest Control, InRecent Review:I was very pleased with the service I received from Advantage Pest Control and I highly recommend them. The technician who came to my home was knowledgeable and professional and addressed all my concerns. Their service is outstanding and I’ll definitely call them for any future pest problemsBarbara M.
- Business Description:Since 1928, Ehrlich Pest Control has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions.Recent Review:-over a three week period (08/05 through 08/27), spoke with (03) customer service reps.. -was unable to have a technician, come to the property & do an inspection/extermination.Bruce L.
- Business Description:See website for additional service area.
- Business Description:Maine Pest & Turf Corporation is open for business 24/7, 365 days a year. We service all Maine Counties including Maine Islands.
- Business Description:Ants Etc is Windham’s finest residential and commercial pest control company. Since 1998, we have been providing our Windham neighbors with expert pest control services. Fully licensed and insured, Ants Etc. is owned and operated by Matt Stover, a 30-year pest control professional who knows the Windham, ME area inside and out. We specialize in offering our valued clients comprehensive pest control services to reduce and eliminate various kinds of insects, spiders and rodents to keep our custo..Recent Review:I have had zero ant problems since using Ants, etc. Having an annual plan, the work has been all that was advertised. <br />Kristen M.
- Business Description:Our company offers ethical No Kill Services. We are fully insured and have the knowledge and motivation to handle even the toughest pests around your home or business. We offer free home inspections. We're fast, reliable, clean and friendly. If you're looking for an affordable pest solution service, look no further
- Recent Review:The first day I was worried because I knew it was a huge project and we had a budget to stick to. He was doing a more "perfect" job than I could afford (although I loved the results)...so I talked to Shawn before he started day 2 and we came up with a less thorough plan that would get us the "good enough" results we could afford. He completely understood my concerns and adjusted accordingly. The work was still great and I really appreciated his willingness to adjust and be sensitive to our need to work within a budget and still get the job done. <br /Margaret B.
- Business Description:Pine State Pest Solutions is "Maine's One-Stop Solution for Pest Control!" Pine State offers professional pest control services including General pests, Mosquitoes & Ticks, Rodents, Wildlife Control, Pest Exclusion and Bed Bug Inspection/Treatments through our bed bug specialty division, Thermal Solutions of Maine. Pine State provides safe and effective pest solutions for residential and commercial clients throughout Maine by implementing "Green" techniques and control methods through activ..Recent Review:It went great! I moved from an apartment in Lewiston and brought bedbugs with me. Evan was great to deal with, very flexible when it came to scheduling and showed up within the promised window for the initial treatment and follow-up treatment. I hope I never have to deal with these pesky critters again, but if I do I'd definitely call Pine State againNathan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Falmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ehrlich Pest Control12 Grays Ln
- Ehrlich Pest Control
- NaturaLawn of America16 Meadow Rd Ext P.O. Box 335
- NaturaLawn of America
- Shawn's Landscape7 Laura Whitney
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Shawn's Landscape