Pine State Pest Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

4.4

P.O. Box 1480

Auburn, ME 04210

Pine State Pest Solutions is "Maine's One-Stop Solution for Pest Control!" Pine State offers professional pest control services including General pests, Mosquitoes & Ticks, Rodents, Wildlife Control, Pest Exclusion and Bed Bug Inspection/Treatments through our bed bug specialty division, Thermal

07/07/2022

Andrew C.

My initial experience with Pine State Pest Solutions was generally positive. I asked for an inspection and that went just fine, but when it came to the actual treatments, things went downhill quickly. The technician was two hours late. E-mails and phone calls fell on deaf ears. They don't seem to value my time. Scheduling the follow up inspection was a hassle. I was told that they've already responded to my e-mails when they clearly haven't. Luckily, the times that they set up without my confirmation worked out. The second technician was on time and did a great job. E-mails for a final inspection asking for a Thursday was replied to with "I have you booked for Friday afternoon!" without considering that maybe no one will be home on that day. And the icing on the cake is that they still showed up today, Thursday, when I basically told them that I no longer need them and exclaimed how unhappy I was with their services. I don't understand how they've failed with basic communication, it's not rocket science. I'd have honestly given then 4 stars if not for this glaring matter.

Description of Work
Pest removal

01/08/2018

Nathan B.

It went great! I moved from an apartment in Lewiston and brought bedbugs with me. Evan was great to deal with, very flexible when it came to scheduling and showed up within the promised window for the initial treatment and follow-up treatment. I hope I never have to deal with these pesky critters again, but if I do I'd definitely call Pine State again!

Description of Work
Bedbug removal

04/25/2017

Alaina G.

Great. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Inspection.

10/24/2016

Judy W.

It went very well. They placed traps in all areas where they found evidence of mice and came back 2 weeks later and took care of the mice that were caught and replaced traps with bait boxes. They check on the bait boxes periodically - usually every quarter. We haven't seen or heard any mouse activity since.

Description of Work
We had problem with mice control primarily in our basement; however they inspected the whole house including attic, and garage.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the generous review, I'm happy we were able to help solve your pest problem, and look forward to providing ongoing protection for your home! - Pine State Pest Solutions Family

03/07/2016

DENNIS R.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Category pest control, animal removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and we were happy to help you out with your rodent control. We appreciate your business! Pine State Pest Solutions Family

11/27/2015

Stephen G.

Description of Work
Located and neutralized a large hornets nest inside a crawl space. Very professional and would use again

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working for you and helping you out with the nests around your home. We appreciate your business! Pine State Pest Solutions Family

11/10/2015

michael A.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and your business. I see that you may have not been completely thrilled with our pricing structure, but were happy overall with our service and professionalism. We admit we are not always the lowest cost provider around, but we believe in the old adage, "you get what you pay for", and therefore offer and perform our services the way they should be done, with all the "right" materials and techniques, which may cost a little more, but always gets the job done efficiently and effectively. We truly appreciate your trust in our services! We hope all is well and pest free! The Pine State Pest Solutions Family

02/28/2015

Brandon P.

I got a quote from another company, I didn’t use them because the guy at the house said that it was going to be 2100 dollars and then I got a quote for 3500 dollars. 2100 dollars is about the going price but that company wanted adnominal fees and whatever for getting people there so I used Pine State Pest Solutions. The service to come out was 2000 dollars and for treatment on 1400 square feet and preventative treatment on another 1400 square feet. They were timely and efficient. I would use this provider again in the future if need be but I hope not.

Description of Work
I used them on Monday.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your generous review and trusting Pine State Pest Solutions to eliminate pests from your home! Being a local company, we pride ourselves in offering fair pricing, honest recommendations, and excellent service for our customers. All the Best! Pine State Pest Solutions Family

09/17/2014

Shirley S.

Parker was extremely thorough with his work. The wasp nest was about 1.5 ft long, much bigger than I expected. I was glad I had chosen Pine State and not tried to do the work myself. This was a job for an expert, not a novice. Parker arrived promptly and was extremely professional in his demeanor and appearance. He had everything he needed to do the job including the correct clothing. He answered my questions and told me what to expect over the next few days. I would hire Pine State again and highly recommend the company for extermination work.

Description of Work
Removed a very large ground wasp nest and treated the area.

Category pest control

We were glad to help! When a nest that big is so close to your home, we want to make sure and remove it completely and safely. Thank you for trusting us with protecting your home!

All Residential, Industrial, and Commercial Pest Control including: General Pest, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Rodents, Bed Bugs, Ants, Fleas, Silverfish, Beetles, Spiders, Flies, Bees, Wasps, Cockroaches, Bats, Squirrels Wildlife Control and Exclusion, etc. Our Bed Bug division, Thermal Solutions of Maine, Specializes in bed bug K-9 Inspection and Heat treatments.