Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Clinton, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Clinton
- Schoeman ConstructionBeing able to trust your contractor while you are living in another state is critically important. We were so fortunate to have found Schoeman Construction after reading many reviews. Once you have met Hennie, Abel, and the team, you realize they are the real deal! We couldn't have made a better choice with our condo renovation. Please understand this was all done during COVID conditions. Our neighbors rave about how polite, clean, respectful and helpful Hennie and the team were throughout the project. We will definitely use them again if they will have us. :
- Halldale BuildersAmazingly well. The work took 5 months but it is like having a brand new home. Glenn consulted with us every step of the way to be sure we were getting all that we wanted. Where we didn't have the knowledge to make the best decision he gave us guidance and helped us understand the rationale. We kept adding to the job and he never refused us. We've gone from having a dark, densely packed home to an open, bright, well insulated beautiful interior, as well as a newly cedar shingled exterior. The crew showed up to work every day. The employees were all delightful to have around, respectful, helpful, extremely courteous. Glenn was always available. Financial accountability was top notch. We have receipts for every dollar spent
- Halldale BuildersConsidering the amount of work involved (labor costs) we made the decision to demolish the existing structure. The house was not sound nor was it secured to the foundation. The foundation itself was in good shape. Glenn and his crew were amazing to work with. Glenn kept us appraised of the building progress for each step as well as costs involved. The Halldale crew, plumber and electrician were expert in their work as well as reasonable with cost. Keniston's Tile from Bangor did a truly beautiful job on the bathroom! We are now the excited proud owners of a beautiful home in Lincolnville. We are truly impressed with Glenn,s work ethic, job knowledge and expertise! Thank you Glenn
- Halldale BuildersWorking with Mr Couturier was a pleasure. We value his expertise and knowledge. He guided us thru out this process, yet, listened to our concerns, and he was always considerate of our budget. (which was greatly appreciated). Glenn's work is superior and his craftsmanship speaks for itself. He has vision and wonderful ideas. We have just completed Phase 1 of our project. as of March 2013. Looking forward to Phase 2 - addition of Master Bedroom Suite - addition of family/great room - addtion of 2 car garage - new porch / front of house We feel so very fortunate to have been introduced to Mr Couturier and working with him. Looking forward to Phase 2 and the completion of our project with him
- Casco Bay ElectricIt was a wonderful experience! The workers were very professional and considerate as they worked around my family. The job was done on time and on budget. Whenever we had any questions about the project the workers took the time to help us understand the process and address any concerns we might have. Throughout the project the men kept things neat and orderly so that we could continue to function in the house. At the completion of the project they took the extra time to do a thorough clean-up job before they left. We are thrilled with the results of the electrical work and are very pleased with the services that were performed
- Whitetail ElectricCorey is a total professional. He listened to our needs for the house and not only did exactly what we wanted but gave us ideas that could work better for us in each application. He is always prompt and professional. We have had no problems with anything he has done for us and we would certainly without hesitation recommend him to anyone in need of electrical work. He is always available for any follow ups Corey is very honest and worth a call if you need an electrician for major or minor jobs
- The Breathable HomeI had a shed dorm put on my cape two winters ago. I had never had pipes freeze but I did after the dormer. The wall to eve junction was not sealed and cold air rushed in. After an energy audit that showed the airleak the length of the house, I knew what needed to be done. Bo's crew sealed the leak and did more insulating work. The heat pipes now run above the floor except in one place that is now well insulated and sealed from the outside. They were the cleanest workers I have ever had work on this house! They were on time and kept me updated on all they did and all they found. I recommend them to anyone
- Sltd ElectricThey put in a complete new service breaker box at the 200 amp level. They rewired our most of the house. They called me every day to tell me what they were doing.
- Gibbons ElectricIt all went without a hitch. The electrician (named Ha) was very tidy: he put on shoe coverings as soon as he entered our house; he used dropcloths around all his work areas. He didn't leave a trace behind. (In my experience, this is unusual -- too often, electricians seem to be unconcerned with cleaning up after themselves.
- MAGNUS BUILDERSEXCELLENT! The room turned out beautiful and is an excellent first impression entrance to an updated 1920's home in Dexter, Maine, located in the center of town with a view of Lake Wassookeag. I had been waiting years to get this done and Jason did a SUPERIOR job. I will be calling for more interior work on my home from Jason Magnus Builders. A++
Lights in Clinton
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Halldale Builders is a small, family owned and operated construction company located in Montville, Maine since 1977. We build and remodel homes, barns, and other structures ranging from small projects to much larger scale homes and buildings. We offer our clients custom design and drafting services. We also work with the local Amish community to provide most of our custom interior cabinetry and built-ins. Our professionally trained, long term employees attend regular seminars based on current..Recent Review:Glenn and his team we incredible! We were a new build and a big undertaking with 3 stories and a large deck on the third floor. They completed all of our framing and making the project fully weather tight. We appreciated Glenn and his teams advice along the way, this project would not have been a success without their recommendations. Following the completion of their work Glenn has remained in touch to provide additional guidance and support, and offered to help us with any obstacles we may face as we work to finish this project. Great experience and highly recommendedDani P.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business that takes pride in our work. We expect 3rd payment up front and a 3rd halfway through and a 3rd upon completion.Recent Review:Job unfinished, work shoddy, owner rude. Company promises "you will not be disappointed with our professionalism and quality of work". Couldn't be farther from the truth. Just a few items we are dissatisfied with: light switch next to front door is obviously not squared to the wall it is noticeably crooked, hanging wires in the basement with wire nuts attached to nothing, junction box installed with no cover, light switches placed randomly some turn nothing on, there are 2 of those, outside plug at back of house not done because they were not sure where to place, I would have suggested it be placed above the french door thresholds height. They were to come back to correct those items and to install the attic light and ceiling fan on the front porch. I was told today they will only do the porch fan, everything else will cost materials and labor. Also I was told that it has "almost been a year" this is wrong as the final check is dated 10/31, so there is an obvious problem with math and recall. Someone has been here 3 times already to correct things like the dryer pug, hanging wires and the refrigerator plug. I would not recommend C and J York Electric to any homeowner who wants a decent job for their money. I was given a non apology "I am sorry You feel this way" and told "to take whatever action you need to". Chris states "you can't expect me to drop everything and run to you" when what I said is to please let me know when you can schedule, documentation and photos all available. Other contractors even commented on the fact that the electrician doing the install was found to be doing nothing and he hoped we were not paying him hourly. This company is unprofessional and has poor quality of workJudy D.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:A space full of life is one that welcomes, comforts, and inspires. A space full of life increases productivity, improves functionality, and provides a peace of mind. LaRochelle Interior design helps homeowners and businesses enhance quality of space through creative solutions and intelligent designs that reflect each client's individulality, personality and style. Driven by a "healthy designs" philosophy, LaRochelle further improves spaces by incorporating natural fibers and materials, ergono..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
lights in Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- black bear industrial inc16 Andover Rd
- black bear industrial inc
- EXETER RIVER ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC27 SANBORN DR
Newfields, New Hampshire
- EXETER RIVER ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC
- Goodridge Electric460 Hinckley Rd
- Goodridge Electric
- LaRochelle Interior Design555 Eastern Ave Lower Level #1
- LaRochelle Interior Design
- Solarian US2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Solarian US
- The Breathable Home106 Green St.
- The Breathable Home
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc