To add soothing sounds and unique beauty to your yard, install a water feature. Read on for the key factors to consider before making this landscaping investment.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Severn, MD
There are 14 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fountains Reviews in Severn
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INCContinental Landscaping was one of most professional groups that I've ever dealt with. Tony (the owner) was very kind and patient with me (my husband and I had originally contracted him to re-do our brick driveway that had been done incorrectly). After my husband had passed away, I contacted Tony and we met to go over the contract and the plans to do the front of the house. I had changed some of the original plans and had them put an additional pad on the side of the house for additional cars. He also did large pavers with rocks on the side of the house where it is very difficult for individuals to walk to the back of the house. He put lights under the large bay window for accent under the raised flower bed. The work was so beautiful -- I had many neighbors stop and ask me who did the work --- I was so pleased with everything they did. The second job was much larger and it was in the back of the house. I had them build a two tiered deck that stretched the entire length of the house. There are many lights positioned on the deck as well as the steps. The deck has a water drainage system that takes the rain/melted snow away from the house. The drainage system beside the house was re-routed and every one of his workers knew exactly what to do. I had pavers placed under the deck and extending out into the yard. Also had a lighted water fountain built with pillars that looks beautiful!!!! Landscaping was done with evergreens and ornamental grasses, as well as sod laid down over the entire area. The crew arrived very early every day (7:00 a.m.) and worked all day until 5:00 p.m. They were all good workers and very dedicated to the task at hand. The foreman of the crew (Oscar) was excellent --- and went out of his way to ensure the work being done was what I wanted. HE IS EXCEPTIONAL WITH DESIGNING THE PAVERS!!!! If I could give Continental Landscaping a better grade than an "A" I would. Unfortunately my husband passed away in March and was not here to see any of this work being done. Since he designed and built new contemporary homes for a living for 30-years, I know he would have been very pleased!!! I plan on using them again in the near future!!
- AMJ Lawn & Landscaping IncAll timelines were met and Aaron personally made sure that the end result was what we were hoping for.
- Aquatic EffectsExcellent. Aquatic Effects doesn't deserve an A, they deserve an A++. I have had a fish pond for 20+ years that was looking tired, needed a new pump and filter etc. Steve not only upgraded this. He took what I had, redesigned the rocks and layout, added underwater lights and brought the look to another level. He is an artist with a great eye as well as knowing the mechanics of what should be done and why. He is also very knowledgeable on fish. He is the BEST there is and I recommend him to anyone that currently has, or is considering adding a fish pond. I also thank Angie's list. This is the third time I have used them and I would never again hire someone without checking this website first, Without them, I would have never found out about Aquatic Effects and wouldn't have my new little 'oasis' in my back yard
- Aquatic EffectsSteve is very professional, knowledgable about water features and works with the client to insure their expectations are met. He and his crew did a wonderful job transitioning a mediocre rock fountain to a beautiful center piece for our garden. The final product exceeded our expectations. I would certainly recommend Aquaitic Features to others
- Aquatic EffectsWhen we originally built the waterfall and pond in our backyard almost ten years ago, little did my wife and I know how much we would come to enjoy it. The relaxing sounds of running water can be very soothing as it blocks out all surrounding neighbor noise, and the beauty of the fish swimming around can erase some of the strains of the day. However, each year we've watched the pond literally fall apart as the smaller rocks around the perimeter seemed to disappear into the pond, and the larger rocks imploded as the foam that held them in place aged and disintegrated. We've enjoyed it so much, we decided to start over and rebuild. However, this time we were a little more knowledgeable in approaching the process. We knew about the hassles of filter box cleaning & maintenance, the disadvantages of the skimmer type pump vs alternatives, and that while it may be cheaper to simply stack the rocks and use foam, it's not the same as a masonry setting of mortar. The first step was to distinguish between a landscaping company (LSC) that will build a waterfall and pond, vs. a company that only builds waterfalls and ponds. The setup we're replacing was built by a LSC, and while it was very nice on day one, it was held together by spray foam, the rocks were too small, and the top skimmer fed box created variety of issues including not being able to have smaller fish. We discussed the project with several LSC's, and after getting several quotes, we realized it appeared we were simply getting another version of what we already had, and most likely a repeat of the same exact problems. Then we had Steve from Aquatic Effects come out and offer a quote and opinion on how it could be improved upon. It immediately became apparent that Steve was literally an expert in the area of ponds, waterfalls, fish, and associated plants and landscaping of water features. What he outlined was not simply a liner and pond kit that many LSC utilize, but rather, a custom package that was extremely comprehensive and much in depth project than we originally anticipated. However, as we really thought it through the differences became crystal clear, from his knowledge of filtering systems for e-z once-a-week maintenance, to his understanding of the construction aspects, to the mortar setting of stones vs foam and stacking, the choice was obvious who we wanted to handle the undertaking. It started on Day 1 with setup, and removal of our fish from pond and the placement of them into tanks where they would reside throughout the several weeks of construction (happy to report all survived the ordeal). Next the dismantling of the current pond and waterfall with careful laying out of how all the large stones were positioned in another area of the yard. As they got done to the old liner and we could really see what was there, Steve discussed several options and recommendations as to how he thought it could even be enhanced to another level with some minor tweaks. We left it in his hands, as the ideas he shared sounded really interesting. Throughout the project, Steve and his team were professional, punctual, and most important of all, Steve really knew his stuff! As he changed the pitch of the waterfall levels, power-washed area's for aging visual, and chiseled rocks to alter the water flow to get the most dramatic effect, we could really see the artistic side of the pond building trade. It's way more then a liner, filter, and a few rocks. When the job was complete, my wife and I were blown away. It looks so natural and rustic you would think it's been there for years and was created by nature. The mortar setting it is so solid there's no doubt it will far more durable and will look almost the same tens years from now. The more attractive visual of plumbing all be embedded into mortar, out of site, and beautiful lighting making it dramatic in the evening. The new filtration makes maintenance nothing by comparison to what we used to do, and it so realistic it literally looks like something you might see at a zoo as a display with wild animals. We couldn't be happier, and the fish appear to feel the same way! Suggest anyone looking to either build a pond for the first time, or if you've become a pond lover and are rebuilding, contact Steve, and simply have him out to discuss your project. We're pretty confident you will see the same difference my wife and I did
- Aquatic EffectsSteve is the ultimate professional and an artist to boot! Our pond - there is an upper feeder pond with five waterfalls and a spillway into the lower and much larger pond with places for birds to bathe and drink and caves, etc for frogs and fish to hide. The entire pond has a concrete bottom and the sides are stone lined. The filtration system and pump are external - in our case, hidden in the garage. The system installed by Steve allows us to backflush the filter out the garage door into the adjacent alley. Except for rinsing the filter screen there is nothing messy about keeping the pond clean and the water clear. Steve also helped design the surrounding gardens including installation and mulching the entire yard! He is very responsive to suggestions and will discuss the whys and whynots of any ideas - no matter how outrageous they may seem. (He obviously has a great sense of humor.) He is very very easy to work with despite the fact that he is a real perfectionist. The whole job went smoothly and in a timely manner, given the weather. He has, on our recommendation, completely re- built a neighbor's pond and tall waterfall and will, this year, design and build a water feature for a neighbor whho is a well known artist. That should be something very special
- VALLEY VIEW FARMSWe didn't really know how it worked and they explained everything and cleaned it. It was smelly itchy job and they did a great job. It was two men and they were here for less than two hours. The retail store is like a nursery and I had purchased things like plants and I was very pleased. I was there to buy plants and they have a section like water garden and so I asked them if they know anyone who cleans ponds and they said they do it and so it kind of worked out. They were little late maybe because of the traffic and it wasn't like they were sitting around and having coffee. They were smoking which I don't care because it was outside of my house. One guy was more professional than the other
- Greenstreet GardensNice retail facility in Lothian, responsive sales staff. Reasonable cost of fountain, reasonable delivery charge, and excellent set-up. The crew was personable and thorough in making sure everything was right before leaving. We will definitely consider Greenstreet for future landscaping needs.
- Rob's Pond ServicesRob's Pond Service did exceptional work on this most recent job. But I also want to emphasize that I have used this company on more than four occasions over the past year. The owner, Rob Lee, is extremely knowledgeable about pond design, construction, and maintenance. The company has done a number of projects, ranging from reinforcing and restructuring my pond design, improving the quality of the water and the health of my koi, installing new equipment, and proving tutorials on basic pond cleaning/maintenance, etc. Rob completes jobs thoroughly and it is clear he enjoys his work. Most importantly, from a customer service perspective, He has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be a highly personable, honest, and accessible pond professional. He dedicates a surprising amount of time to working with his clientele to help them understand their own ponds and how best to care for their aquatic pets. I trust this company and, as a relatively new pond owner, would give this Rob's Pond Service my highest recommendation to family, friends, and co-workers
- GREAT OUTDOORS LAWN & LANDSCAPINGGREAT OUTDOORS PERSONNEL WERE VERY CAREFUL WITH OUR FISH. WE HAVE SOME VERY EXPENSIVE FISH IN THE FOUNTAIN. THEY WERE METICULOUS ABOUT CLEANING THE FOUNTAIN ONCE IT WAS EMPTIED. THEY ALSO VERY CAREFULLY CLEANED AND RE-INSERTED THE FOUNTAIN STATUE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB.
Last update on August 10, 2017
Fountain Installers in Severn
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Fountain maintenance is key to making your outdoor fountain last. Check out these fountain cleaning steps and preventative maintenance tips.
Learn to protect your backyard water features such as ponds, waterfalls and fountains during winter from the damaging effects of freezing and thawing water.
Find fountain installers in
- Glen Burnie,
- Linthicum Heights,
- Annapolis Junction,
- Maryland City,
- Severna Park,
- Brooklyn Park,
- Lake Shore,
- Riviera Beach,
fountain installers in Severn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INCP.O. BOX 391
Severn, Maryland 21144
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INC
- Akehurst Landscape Service Inc712 Philadelphia Rd
JOPPA, Maryland 21085
- AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
- ANNAPOLIS LIGHTING CO10362 Fairfax Blvd
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
- Aquatic EffectsPO Box 705
Fallston, Maryland 21047
- Atlantic Ponds LLC6172 Wooded Run Dr
Columbia, Maryland 21044
- Akehurst Landscape Service Inc
- CEDAR SQUARE HOMES INC8694 VETERANS HWY
Millersville, Maryland 21108
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company3275 Jennings Chapel Rd
Woodbine, Maryland 21797
- Chavis Enterprises LLCPO Box 451
Jarrettsville, Maryland 21084
- Chesapeake Environmental Landscape7805 Millers Cor
Elkridge, Maryland 21075
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
Gambrills, Maryland 21054
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
Ijamsville, Maryland 21754
- CEDAR SQUARE HOMES INC
- Fountain Craft Manufacturing2686 W Patapsco Ave
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Fountain Craft Manufacturing
- Hawkins Electric Service Inc8667 Cherry Ln
Laurel, Maryland 20707
- Hawkins Electric Service Inc
- KB Landscaping & Trees777 Annapolis Neck Rd
Annapolis, Maryland 21403
- KB Landscaping & Trees
- Pawling Masonry Inc1299 Kinderhook Rd
Columbia, Pennsylvania 17512
- Pawling Masonry Inc
- Quality Landscape ServicesPO Box 459
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
- Quality Landscape Services