CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2008

P.O. BOX 391

Severn, MD 21144

Established in 1991, Continental Landscaping specializes in catering to the custom needs of our clients. Our expertise is in designing and installing the perfect landscaping to meet the needs of our clients and their homes. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality of our work. Our uniformed and experienced crews will install your landscaping with the efficiency and quality workmanship that is truly deserving of our customers. We are proud to say that we are different than most ordinary landscaping companies. We invite you to experience the Continental Landscaping difference. ICPI Member ICPI Certified NCMA Certified MHIC #79076 Eldorado Stone Certified Landscape and Nurseryman Member Belgard Authorized Contractor Belgard Mastercraftsman Techo Pro CAST Outdoor Lighting Certified...

11/11/2020

STEVEN N.

I had several other companies estimate my patio replacement, and I am really glad I hired continental. Tony, the owner, came out and did the estimate. I can't say enough about Tony and his team, they blew away my expectations. Easily the best contractor I have ever hired. They were extremely detail-oriented, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and exactly as I wanted it, the communication was great. Tony stopped by several times to check in on the job. There is no other company to hire other than these guys. I will 100% be using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Patio Replacement

Category landscaping,lawn service,masonry,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

06/11/2020

Ric K.

Tony Verzi and Continental Landscaping do amazing work and I highly recommend them! They did a fantastic job on a challenging project and transformed our backyard into an oasis for our family. My wife and I wanted to build a patio and had a general idea about what we wanted and engaged several contractors for design options. Fortunately for us, Continental Landscaping was one of those contractors. We shared with Tony that we were looking for a paver patio with an integrated firepit and he came back with several creative options and the best design. He was very prompt to answer any questions we had and worked with us to implement our own additions into his design plan. Our patio and yard are now our favorite parts of the house thanks to Tony and Continental Landscaping! Tony was great to work with and very engaged and responsive through the entire lifecycle of the project. He proactively communicated with my wife and I during every phase and brings an old school customer service approach to his projects which is very refreshing to see these days. He takes pride in his work and it shows. Tony was ON SITE for the entire 12 day project, he also had a crew foreman and project manager that oversaw the work and they left no detail unchecked. It was awesome that he didn't just leave the work to his crew and come back when it was finished. He was very professional, very hands on, and it made for a phenomenal finished product. I can’t say enough good things about Tony and his crew. They have a high quality of craftsmanship as well as being on time and on budget for large projects like ours. If you are looking for a patio, deck or landscaping, call Tony! Ric & Beverly Kreiger Severn, MD

Description of Work
Paver Patio and Firepit

Category mulch,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

05/28/2020

Sarah G.

We had a great experience with Continental. Michael met me at my house to discuss options for a walkway and extending my existing flower beds. He was very knowledgeable, he offered to drop off paver samples to my home to consider, and he was always responsive when I had questions. When the crew came out to perform the work, they were wonderful. They completed the job in one day and it looks great!

Description of Work
Front walkway and flower bed shaping

Category hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and it’s nice to hear you are please with the outcome. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you, Michael

03/31/2020

Brenda K.

I needed a new patio and I found Continental Landscaping on Angie’s List. They had good reviews and their price, while not inexpensive, was comparable to the other 2 companies I met with. In the end, I was very pleased with their service. I met with Tony Verzi, the owner, at my house and told him I needed a new patio. He quickly showed me what he would recommend and I decided to trust his expertise. I also needed a new landing and stairs and was relieved to hear that they could do that as well. (Another company that I worked with before and trusted did not have an expert in that area). Tony kept me updated over the next few weeks about when he thought they could start the project as rain is always a factor. Within a few weeks, the workers came, along with Tony the first day to make sure we were all set. After a few days, the patio set in place, the landing/stairs installed, and it looks wonderful! The team also did a great job cleaning up and setting the sod back, as well as putting down grass seed for the areas that had been dug up and were still showing. I highly recommend Continental Landscaping!

Description of Work
I needed a new patio, as well as a landing and stairs from my sliding glass door.

Category hardscaping,patios

03/15/2020

Tracy A.

This work was done in May-June of 2019. Tony was attentive from the beginning. He offered excellent proposals and insights, listened to our needs and concerns, and created the perfect project design. His crew was highly skilled and hard working. Tony offered suggestions for improvements along the way, and didn’t charge us for minor changes. The project was completed - the patio, pergola and cover, built in grill and bar, patio wall, and around the house landscape lighting - within the time and budget to which we agreed. And we are beyond thrilled with his workmanship and professionalism, and our new outdoor space. We wish we had another project so we could work with Tony again. This was by far my best contractor experience in 25 years.

Description of Work
Large patio with structures

Category hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

10/12/2019

Donna F.

My new patio is absolutely gorgeous, and I’m so glad I made the decision to hire Continental for my project! Tony provided a creative design that works perfectly for my property. His hard-working crew made it happen, with a few adjustments along the way. Kudos to Oscar, who oversaw the job as if it were his own. At the end, the team cleaned up and manicured the job site beautifully. I admit I was apprehensive about this, but when I came home and saw the final results, I was thrilled. I would unequivocally recommend Continental Landscaping to anyone looking for hardscaping, and will definitely call on them for future projects!

Description of Work
Paver patio installation

Category hardscaping,patios

09/17/2019

Margaux C.

By far, Continental Landscaping is the most impressive, professional and top-notch landscape company we've ever worked with. Actually made the project pleasant. Continental performed the installation of our pool decking using pavers. I interviewed five landscaping companies before making a selection. For each meeting I asked the same questions and asked multiple follow up questions. I requested written cost proposals from each so that I was comparing fairly across each company and it was an apples-to-apples comparison. Most of my questions were geared toward the techniques and processes used to prepare the base. For paver patios, the base preparation is one of the most important phases in the project. If not done properly, the hardscaping material on the top can appear good initially, but generally will not last many years. Tony explained their process in great detail, explained why they do it a certain way, and provided a reasonably priced estimate for the level of work provided in a timely fashion. From the initial meeting on, Tony promised to take care of us and provide excellent service and craftsmanship; and that is what happened. Everything they did was by the book and based on or exceeded industry best practices. This project required a thorough understanding of the pool construction process and unique requirements. This was to ensure the pool warranty is supported. Tony knew this stuff in great detail and provided additional expertise and guidance through the process. Some of the underlying base preparation involves tamping the ground which is a process to compact layers of soil, gravel and sand. There were hundreds of feet of trenches where the pool PVC plumbing routed around the pool. Each trench had multiple PVC plastic pipes. The crew hand tamped delicately around each piece, to ensure none of the plumbing comes even close to being damaged or could be potentially damaged. Some other companies used machines or just back-filled the trenches and compacted the layer at the very top one time. Continental separately tamped at multiple layers with great care. The implementation crew worked nearly non-stop, seem to take great pride in their work and paid attention to detail. All work was performed skillfully and with care for the property. Cutting paver blocks properly has its challenges and cutting them to a curve is more difficult. Cutting to a curve, making it appear fluid, and having to leave a 1/4 inch gap between the paver and the pool's edge requires a lot of skill. The project was all curves. The level of detail was astounding. The communication and hand-off between the Foreman Oscar and Tony was seamless; if we had a question, both would be accessible within moments, if not onsite. They communicated with us constantly making sure we were consulted on all updates and changes. Before any major decision or cut they would take the time to explain what was next, check in to make sure we liked the direction and work on another area so we could finalize our decisions before anything was permanent. In areas that we weren’t quite sure as to what we wanted they offered their expertise and design assistance. We requested some changes to the requirements in the middle of the project, making their job harder and they accommodated each with professionalism while still managing to keep everything on schedule and deliver an incredible final product. After the completion of the project, there was one minor update we needed assistance with. Within 24 hours, the Foreman Oscar came over and resolved it. This follow up work was done with the same care and finesse as the entire project as he took additional time to make sure we were completely happy the work. This again made it clear Continental stood by their work and made us look forward to working again with them in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Paver patio hardscaping for pool decking

Category landscaping,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

07/04/2019

Patrick S.

Couldn’t be happier! The team was professional, timely and their work was impressive. The design that Tony helped us with was realized perfectly. Additionally, Tony went above and beyond by helping us coordinate work with the schedules of two other contractors that we had doing overlapping work. Price was very fair. I will definitely recommend Tony to anyone thinking about hardscaping,

Description of Work
Added a paver patio, carved out a hill for a sitting retaining wall and added two stone staircases plus a adjoining paver walkway between our gazebo and new patio. Additionally, added lighting throughout, a shed pad and used extra dirt to level backyard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

05/03/2018

Elaine G.

The men were wonderful and despite 90 degree heat, they worked without complaint and turned my unappealing yards into stunning landscaping! The project came out even better than I had imagined!

Description of Work
Tony and his team triples the size of one garden bed and created a beautiful planted area. They also put in underground drains for two downspouts. They created a berm and planted with a lovely selection placed beautifully. They also replaced “stepping stones” with a block walkway near my sunroom.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

04/20/2018

Doug D.

Overall I couldn't be more pleased with the project. Tony, the owner, was very easy to work with and was involved in the project from beginning to end. The project focused on regrading the backyard to prevent water buildup around the foundation of the house as well at to create an outdoor living area that the whole family could enjoy. Mission was accomplished in both areas. While the project was completed over 8 months ago, there have been times we have received heavy doses of rain and in every case we have had no issues of water accumulation. The family has also spent more time outdoors enjoying the new patio and fire pit over the last 8 months than they did the existing deck over a 2-3 year period. Of note, the patio design needed to be changed from its original plan due to issues with exterior vents and patio door access. Tony provided great ideas to address the changes and the overall finished product turned out to be better than the original plan. The changes however did cause me to go over my initial budget but in the end it was well worth it. In addition, the crew involved with the day to day project worked extremely hard and it shows in the finished product.

Description of Work
Removed existing wood deck, regraded backyard, installed two tier paver patio with exterior lighting and fire pit. Also installed a retaining wall and stone veneer on the rear side of the house.

Category hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

Davis Quinn Enterprises LLC

Maryland Licensed Home Contractor. Services Include: Pool Maintenance & Servicing, Pool Opening/Closing, Pool Liner Installations, Pool filter/pump & Pool Plumbing, Landscaping Services including Lawn Maintenance, Commercial Landscaping, Deck Repair, Deck Installations, Hard Scaping, Pavers & Rock Retaining or Garden Walls, Commercial Snow Removal AND MORE!!!!

Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland

Decorative concrete is a great way to get the look of natural stonework at a fraction of the price. Transform your outdoor space with decorative concrete from Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland, LLC. (ASCM). A family owned, local Maryland company. For more than 20 years, we have been providing quality workmanship on stamped colored concrete & hardscapes. We are a full service construction company. From design to new build or demolition to renovations. Building from your dreams, implementing a concept and turning it into a reality. Transforming outdoor living spaces from ordinary to spectacular. Let us show you what ASCM can do for you! Sustainable, green, stamped concrete, driveways, pool decks, patios, walkways hold up to the test of time. Since opening our doors, ASCM has provided expert decorative concrete design and installation throughout Maryland. Our primary goal is to provide our clients with high quality, low maintenance, affordable solutions for patios, pool decks, driveways and walkways and more also known as hardscapes. We now offer fencing and pool renovations.

Offers by Artistic Stamped Concrete of Maryland on Angi
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Landscape Design and Installation Hardscape Greenscapes Water Features and Ponds Stone Veneer Landscape Lighting

Grass mowing snow removal