Atlantic Lawn & Landscaping

Retaining Wall

Retaining Wall

lawn & landscaping202021144
Build retaining wall

Family owned and operated, we assure our clients that they will only received top notch service. We make sure the job is done right the first time. We have been in the lawn & landscaping industry for over 17 years. Specializing in Mowing, Leaf Removal, Mulching, All Lawn & Landscaping Services. We service a wide range of Maryland. To view more about us, read our reviews or visit our website at www.atlanticmdlawn.com ...
Wooden Retaining wall - Image

Lawn Mowing

lawn care

201921113

Resposiveness

lawn care (14)leaf removal (11)lawn & landscaping (5)gutter cleaning (5)mulch delivering (4)lawn treatment (3)hardscaping (2)tree service (2)irrigation system (2)snow removal (1)pressure washing (1)

04/07/2021

Jim and his team did a great job for much less than what we used to pay for landscaping. We let the yard get a little out of hand last year, but everything looks clean again. Getting a quote took no time at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding/Mulching/Pruning/Mowing

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

03/09/2021

Truly the best! Easy to get a quote and book, and they work they did was fantastic. My yard has never been cleaner! They got all the old leaves and pine needles out of my garden beds and off my lawn, and they removed some huge sticks and medium branches that fell off my trees this winter. They were so fast and affordable. I would 100% use them again for spring clean up or call them for any of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Cleanup Yardwork

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

02/26/2021

With only a week left before I was to move and get my house on the market I was in a panic! Called many companies, and Atlantic took care of me. Not only did they do an amazing landscaping job lmulching and yard waste clean up) they did it quickly and with amazing care. They saved me! Absolutely recommend, great team and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

12/04/2020

Wonderful - great job and a joy to work with. Very responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall/Winter Lear Removal and Yard Cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/03/2020

Professional, efficient and timely, was greatly pleased with the quality of work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Lead Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

11/23/2020

Mr. Jim and his team did a great job. They were on time and removed all the leaves. It was a windy day and he took extra time to clean up. He was priced well. I will use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/16/2020

They did and amazing job and we're really nice. Our yard looks so amazing now thanks to them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

11/11/2020

The guys showed up on time and got strait to work. The project took a few days but that’s to be expected with the level scope of work being performed. The final product looks amazing and my neighbors all seem to really like the results as much as I do. I get questions on it all the time. Jim and the team at Atlantic Lawn are highly recommended by me for all your maintenance and landscaping needs. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining walls and garden planting and landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,pressure washing,snow removal,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

11/10/2020

Very responsive and were able to meet a tight timeline before our baby shower. When everyone got there they all remarked at how good it looked. Definitely looking forward to getting them out there for more projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/31/2020

It went excellent will be using from now on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard mowing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

Photo for Atlantic Lawn & Landscaping - 1177 Annapolis Rd, Odenton, MD - 38995501

We offer Mowing, Leaf Removal, Snow Removal, Tree Removal 24/7 Emergency, Mulching, Power Washing, Pavers, Retaining Walls, Gutter Cleaning.

Lawn Mower Repair