AIR SYSTEMS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2005

3.8

806 Barkwood Crt

Linthicum Heights, MD 21090

15 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

09/06/2017

Chris J.

They did drywalling, some preventive maintenance and since he's a general contractor I had him look at my electrical as well. Everything was done as explained and they followed up on the work also.

Description of Work
I used Advance Contracting as a general contractor.

Category drywall, electrician

07/14/2015

Jessica H.

I talked to Kevin on July 2, 2015 for a good 10-15 minutes. I then did as he asked and emailed the contact he provided to set up a date and time. They were very quick to reply and schedule for about a week and a half later, on July 11th. I was given, in writing, a window of 0800-1000. By 1030, I had no one at the house and no phone call. I called Kevin and received his voicemail and left a message. By 1215, I called the main number and asked for a call back. I got no call, no nothing. I then emailed the address that I previously coordinated with. Nothing. To this day, I have not received an email or phone call with an apology or explanation. We completely scheduled our Saturday around this. They may provide wonderful services, but we will never know. I was very disappointed by the lack of professionalism with no response to my calls or emails on the day the service was to be provided when they never showed up.

Description of Work
The provider did absolutely nothing because they never showed up.

11/28/2013

Kiana L.

The inspection and cleaning was scheduled and the technician arrived on time. My chimney was never used so the inspector advised a cleaning was not required. The inspector said they would only charge me for coming out and looking at my chimney but I was still charged $198 for two inspections when he spent 5 mins simply looking up the chimney. He then told he'd come back to install a chimney cap. He never called or showed up for the additional service.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning

05/02/2013

Kevin P.

The dryer vent went ok, but not really what I wanted.

Description of Work
Submitted for a quote and they got right back to me. I was able to schedule for a certain day and that worked. The tech arrived within the time I was told.He explained that he would need to see the system to see if he could do the job. After showing him the system in the attic, I was told that he did not have the proper equipment to do the job needed. He did end up doing the dryer vent, but still a waste of time.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

03/06/2013

Angela B.

They were excellent. Their prices were quite reasonable. I am very happy with their work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts, cleaned the furnace, and the registers.

02/27/2013

Gene R.

Air Systems Inc set up the appointment was immediately. He was efficient, he were here pretty much on time, he was unintrusive, he did the job in an hour, and did exactly what we needed done thoroughly.

Description of Work
Air Systems Inc for air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and sanitizing.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

02/02/2013

James T.

The service was good except for the fact that they cut out their return to do the cleaning, they left debris and they did not close up the hole that they made so all the air and heat was coming out of the large hole that they left. They did come back and fix it.

Description of Work
Air Systems Incorporated cleaned our air ducts and dryer vents.

09/29/2011

Carrie H.

They were great. On time, very friendly, extremely professional and did a great job cleaning up when they left. Overall we were incredibly pleased with their service and will definitely be calling them again when we need service.

Description of Work
We had the ducts in our house cleaned out as well as the dryer vent.

01/05/2011

Patrizia J.

They did a good job overall. Lewis was very respectful of my home and knowledgeable of this type of work.

Description of Work
They did duct and chimney work recently.

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning, chimney repair

02/03/2009

Jiangmei W.

This was the first time I hire someone to clean the air duct and it was a surprise when I was told that a hole needed to be cut underneath the furnace. The representatives answering the phone don't know about the process very well. I was also told that the blower will be cleaned over the phone only to find out later that they wouldn't have direct access to it. The workers came on time and they were very careful when asked to protect the floor and clean up after work. They explained the procedure carefully before the work and answers all my questions. They did the job fast (2 hours for a townhouse with three levels and 15 vents/registers) although I don't know whether it is a good thing or bad. They didn't give before and after pictures so I can't tell whether it's worth it to have it done. After the work, I was suspicious of the duct cleaning overall. I won't recommend anybody to have the duct cleaned unless after some major home improvement inside like wood floor installation, etc.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air duct and sanitized it. They also cleaned the dryer vent.

10/31/2006

DEE ANN L.

I made an appointment for Air Systems to clean the chimney for my gas furnace. A heating specialist (from another company) recommended having the chimney cleaned (in case it was partially blocked) because there was a gas smell in my house. The Air Systems employee took apart the pipes that vented from my furnace into the chimney. Then he told me that he didn't have the proper tools to clean the chimney because the pipes entered at a right angle. Also, he couldn't clean the chimney from the outside because he didn't have a ladder. I was shocked that he came out to clean a furnace chimney without any of the needed tools! And no ladder! Isn't that a basic tool for chimney cleaners? I did have him look at my fireplace chimney and clean that. He did a satisfactory job. I paid only for the fireplace chimney cleaning. I got the company name from the phone book, not from Angie's list. I learned my lesson.

Description of Work
Cleaned fireplace chimney; wanted them to clean furnace chimney.

Category chimney sweep, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/02/2006

FRANCIS S.

Arrived per schedule - did the work relatively efficiently. They could not replace the diffuser in one room - and said they would have their carpenter come over to fix it. 2+ months later this has not happened. When they reassembled the dryer duct they used the old duct tape - and did not get the duct pipes firmly together. Upon our first use of the dryer the joint came apart and the dryer vented into the basement. I reassembled the duct as best I could and applied new duct tape. So far it seems to be holding - but the duct pipes are still not properly assembled. When I tried to call the company in August (work had been done in May) the phone was answered by an individual's answering machine and referred to the individual only - no company ID. Also when I tried the alternate number I got an individual who knew nothing about the company. Are they still in business??

Description of Work
Clean AC ducts and Dryer duct.

06/15/2006

DOUG Z.

After I saw what they were doing or not doing I told them to stop work and let me call the office. I called the office and spoke to someone, I was told someone else would be out to do the job over again. The company called to setup a time to try this again. The same two men got to the house late and after setting up and starting to the job I noticed the air line was leaking condensate all over one of the rugs and on the hardwood floor. I wasn't too happy with all of this so after the job was done and they were paid I made a call to the office to tell them about the mess on the rug and floor. I was told someone would call me back and that never happened.

Description of Work
The company came to the house and started to bring the equipment in. I worked in the HVAC world for lots of years so I knew what needed to be done. The men hooked up the equipment and started to clean the ducts. I asked them after they tried to clean two ducts how can you create the suction needed when you only close off one or two ducts at a time? They looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about or maybe I had two heads. I informed them you need to close off all the ducts at one time so the vacuum would be able to pull all the dirt and dust out.

04/26/2006

I really liked their service. They sanitized and cleaned the dryer vents for free.

Description of Work
Cleaned the all air ducts and the dryer vents upstairs and downstairs.

04/19/2006

K F.

The technicians were schedule to be at my home between 8:00- 10:00am. They arrived at 10:45am. I called the company to see if anything had change. I was told that the technicians were running behind schedule and that they were on their way to my home. I should not have been the one to called. They should had called me to let me know what was going on. Once they arrived they quickly started the work. They were polite, answered my questions, the price was reasonable and they did a good job in cleaning up after they were done.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and air ducts.

03/29/2006

Susanna M.

I make an appointment. They never showed up and never called to re-schedule. I called and left my name and number with a phone service and was never called about my message. I spent my money on an electrician I trust. I do not know if I will use this list again. I will never use this company again.

Description of Work
No work was performed.

Category electrician

09/22/2005

THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT IN DOING THEIR WORK. THEY WERE VERY PLEASANT AND COMFORTABLE TO BE AROUND. THEY CLEANED UP ANY AND ALL MESS THAT WAS MADE. THEY DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
CLEANED OUT AIR DUCTS.

02/11/2005

VICKI M.

CLEANING THE DUCTS REALLY CUT DOWN ON THE DUST IN THE HOUSE! IT'S NICE TO BREATHE FRESH AIR.

Description of Work
COMPLETE AIR DUCT CLEANING WITH SANITIZER; INITIAL FEE INCLUDED JUST A CERTAIN NUMBER OF VENTS; EACH ADDITIONAL VENT WAS $8 WITH THIS COMPANY

GLR Home Improvement

We have over 30 years experience! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

MARYLAND HEATING & COOLING

Maryland Heating & Cooling is a family owned & operated HVAC business located in Howard County. We provide service and replacement of HVAC systems & install IAQ products such as air purifiers, air cleaners and humidifiers. Emergency service is available 7- days a week with no overtime or weekend rate Our staff is well skilled and our licensed service technicians are top notch, therefore providing you with outstanding service. You can always count on us to be on time and provide you with an honest evaluation of your HVAC system. We look forward to helping you with all your HVAC needs. Call us today. 410-465-0081

Offers by MARYLAND HEATING & COOLING on Angi
    Quality Air Solutions LLC

Quality Air Solutions is a residential and light commercial Duct Cleaning Company. We use the Abatement Technologies Professional Duct Cleaning Machines to perform our duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. Our company uses our own trained employees, never subcontractors. We have over 35 years experience in the HVAC business and hold a Masters license. We also offer Air Monitoring using the Air Advice monitoring machine. Our company is highly rated by local consumer organizations and have many satisfied customers. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

AIR DUCT CLEANING, FIREPLACE CLEANING, & REPAIR.

HVC SERVICES.