A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Cumberland, MD
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Cumberland
- APPLIANCE DOCTORAppliance Doctor repaired our dryer within a couple of hours of our call. He was very friendly and competent. The price for parts and service very reasonable. I would heartily recommend him.
- APPLIANCE DOCTORHis name is Gary Shoemaker. He is very good. He seems to be able to fix most anything. My daughter also uses him. I've used him many times over the years. He is a very professional young man. The cleanup was good. He was very personable and I liked his personality. I always wish it could be a little cheaper. I will absolutely continue to use him read less
- APPLIANCE DOCTORThey are fantastic. They are very knowledgeable and they have great timing which we think is very important. They are very reasonable price-wise. Their quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism are excellent.
- APPLIANCE DOCTORWasher stopped mid-cycle on Monday evening. Called Tuesday morning and made appointment for Wednesday morning for 10:30 to 12:30 window. Garry arrived at 11:00 and was as courteous and straightforward as you'd want for a repairperson to be. He diagnosed a faulty switch to indicate the lid is closed and set about installing a new one that he had on hand. Within 1/2 hour he was done and he was on his way. Easy-peasy. I particularly liked that he had on hand what he needed. Too often I have repairpersons come only to see them drive over to the hardware store for a needed part, something that should be on the truck. I'd hire him again in a minute read less
- APPLIANCE DOCTORI called the Appliance Doctor and he scheduled an appointment with me to fix it the next business day. He gave me a time frame of two hours. I told him I would be working and asked if he could call me when he was ready to go to my home. He did call me when he was ready and was waiting at my home when I got there. He had the problem fixed within an hour! I went back to work with a smile on my face. I have used this company in the past and have been extremely satisfied with each visit read less
- Larry Messick Appliance RepairThis man was very professional, and knowledgeable. I am just sorry I waited so long to write him a review. He was excellent. We would definitely use him again.
- APPLIANCE DOCTORI was very satisfied with the service and the attitude of the company. I would definitely call them again.
- APPLIANCE DOCTORIt first broke right before Thanksgiving when we were expecting all 4 of our kids to come home. I was panicking about linens and all of the laundry that would need done. The Appliance Doctor came to my house the same day. I called and fixed the dryer so I could use it until he received the part that needed to be ordered. As soon as the part arrived, they called me back and replaced the part. He only charged me for one service call. I have used their services in the past, and I would definitely call them again read less
- TERRY TWIGGTerry isn't in it for money. He is in it to help people. He's reasonable, he knows what he's doing. If he doesn't know how to repair it he will tell you. I've used him for everything from refrigerator and freezer to microwave to washer dryer.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. Everything was well done, but there was a problem, and the man came back within two days of us calling the problem and fixed it. Let them service instead of getting a new appliance.
Appliance Repair Experts in Cumberland
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici.. read lessRecent Review:This company does not communicate over phone. Only text messages. I'm sorry, I'm not going to communicate everything I need done at my house over a text message like a 15 year old child.Rich M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:Since 2000, our commitment to providing our residential and commercial customers with the highest quality services and products, at affordable rates, is what makes Assa Construction LLC the obvious choice to meet your needs. Our Business Assa Construction Services llc has been in business for 10 years our team have more than 20 years in the construction industrie , new construction, office renovation concrete work,brick work ,framing ligth gauge ,drywall ,carpentry experience. Count on us for.. read less
Deals in Cumberland for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- La Vale
- Wiley Ford
- Fort Ashby
- Paw Paw
- New Baltimore
appliance repair services in Cumberland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Express Repair Network & Hotline2505 Lord Baltimore Dr. A154
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- 24/7 Express Repair Network & Hotline
- A & B SALES & SVC5 Browning St
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APPLIANCE DOCTOR272 ARMSTRONG AVE
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- A & B SALES & SVC
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Major Appliance RepairP.O. Box 121
- Major Appliance Repair
- Spichers Appliances & Electronics13427 Pennsylvania Ave
- Spichers Appliances & Electronics