When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bel Air, MD
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bel Air
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsExceptionally well. Punctuality and professionalism were instrumental to the service being performed. Arrived on time (maybe a few minutes early) as stated. Introductions were performed professionally followed by a direct briefing of the service to be performed with an estimated time for completion. Provided a walk and talk through after the lot was surveyed, allowing for additional questions and answers on the serviced as performed. Of note, W.L. Meekins responded promptly the next day and had subsequent follow up emails concerning the services being requested. Additional companies (provided by Angie's List) failed to respond to the initial inquires, which in turn lead to the decision to hire W. L. Meekins who showed sincere concern about my initial request. I also had seen their services being performed within my neighborhood a few months ago (after recognizing their stake markers and vehicle logo), which also was a deciding factor in hiring this company. My only regret is not having the projected fence line survey done at that time. Thank you, W. L. Meekins, for your professionalism and punctuality of services performed which if you have not had a lot stakeout survey done in some years or are curious as to where your property lines lie, then W. L. Meekins Land Surveyor can show you those prospects without a doubt
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsPat and his team were at our home promptly at 9 am and despite the wind and rain, they surveyed the entire property and included several additional property markers (which were requested). Pat was exceptionally competent and nice and he even took the time to answer the 100 questions that I had. Our experience could not have been better and the price was much lower than three other local land surveyor companies. In addition, I called on a Tuesday with a request to have the survey done as quickly as possible, and they were here two days later. We received several certified paper copies of their work within three business days of the land survey
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI had an excellent experience. They were significantly less expensive then the quotes we got from two other places. One of the places we got a quote from recommended them. They're an excellent source for a homeowner who wants their property surveyed. They could not have been any better.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe two surveyors arrived 45 min early on a Saturday, which I very much appreciated. They were very focused, diligent, and professional, but took the time to answer my questions. Everything went smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and would recommend them to my friends for similar work.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI was very happy with the work done, it took a while, but I was not in a hurry, and appreciate all the attention to detail to get it right. I don't think it was an easy job.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsChecked out their webpage and requested a quote. Got a call two days later with a quote and an appointment for the next day. Very pleasant to deal with. The team arrived on time (I was late) and performed the work without waiting for me to be home. Once I arrived, they walked me around and showed me all the stakes and the boundary. Took extra time to add stakes to make it easier for me to lay out the fence line. Very professional, polite and a great experience. Price was the same as two competitors
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe people for WL Meekins exceeded all my expectations. One of the three companies I had gotten estimates from to provide this service -boundary survey- for me, clearly seemed to be on top of the game from the get go. - Getting an accurate estimate from them was painless, they were pulling info about our property right on the phone, they satisfied all my questions, being that I'm a first time home owner, had plenty for them. - The appointment was quickly and conveniently set up, they were readily available for my convenience. - They were on time, even early. - Bill and assistant worked for almost two hrs, were very through. They found and re-placed markers ( Stake+ metal rods) in all four corners of my property, an additional one placed on one of the sides due to a slope. - The plat drawing arrived when they said it would, on time. Love the fact that they stuck to the estimate, there were no surprises, work was detailed oriented and thorough. I got to finally know exactly the boundaries of the land surrounding my house. Great work
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsSurveyor came out on time marked the property then took the time to walk me around to show me the markers.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI've had property disputes on previous properties so was pleased to see that they dug down to the pins to identify the property boundaries. The county came out later (unrelated to this assignment) and matched to their markers.
- Bruce Landes SurveyorWe selected another surveyor based on location, price, and reviews but I think we would have been happy with either.
Land Surveyors in Bel Air
- Business Description:Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Crooks and charlatans! BEWARE! We needed to have our property boundaries marked in preparation for a new fence. Was told by email that I would be contacted within 3-10 days after signing contract (signed on Aug 18) to arrange for a crew to come out onsite. I waited, no email, no phone call, nothing. So I reached back out via phone on Aug 24th for an update. No one answered, so I left a voice message. I did not realize my fence contractor hired a surveyor on his own so when my contractor's surveyor showed up on the 25th I assumed it was Bruce Landes Surveyor...I thought it was weird that they didn't call first, but I figured, maybe it was because I left a voice message the day before. Only after about 30 minutes of talking to the surveyor did it dawn on me, that he was hired by my contractor. So I called Bruce Landes (no one picked up again) and left another message. I then emailed them and explained the situation and asked to cancel my contract and get a refund of my $600 deposit. About an hour later, I get an invoice by email for $600 with no note or explanation. The invoice indicates it's for "Services rendered" including "calculations, office hours, courthouse deed research, copies, printing, dispatching field crew to site"....all came up to a neat $600. I responded to the email requesting an explanation as the Surveror's email did not indicate any cancellation or refund. And I was confused as I didn't think any work had started because no one had called me from this company and no one had shown up, EVER. I got a terse response saying because they had rendered services, no refund would be possible. I of course emailed back, asking for clarification as to what services had already been rendered? I've not received any copies, calculations, break down or results of any courthouse research and no one has ever come to my house. I've offered to pay for whatever work has already been done if I can see documentation of such. But I have not received any response since my last email on the 25thNamha E.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:A premier Land Development Solutions company and a commercial residential build and design management company all in one. Celebrating 31 years of increasing success in the highly competitive development industry. We can help make your next venture successful and profitable. Additional DBA - Pyramid Land DevelopmentRecent Review:It went excellent. I would highly recommend them.Bob A.
- Business Description:I am a one-person sole proprietorship, using a robotic total station to do my surveying work, which I do in Baltimore and surrounding counties. I haven't used subcontractors in the past. My West Virginia licenses are Professional Engineer #9188, Professional Land Surveyor #828. I don't have a lot of experience in structural engineering, and I am not insured for that, so I don't practice itRecent Review:.Patricia Covell N.
- Business Description:ATCS, P.L.C is a professional consulting firm providing multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and surveying services from our four offices in Virginia and Maryland. ATCS provides a wide range of land development design and permitting services. From early-stage boundary surveys and environmental constraints mapping to site layout planning and feasibility studies to final engineer and permit
- Business Description:Delaware Valley Data Collection, LLC was founded in August of 2010 and is a New Jersey , Delaware & City of Philadelphia certified WBE a NJ SBE and a New Jersey and Pennsylvania Certified DBE Consulting firm.
- Recent Review:Job was done well. Installed a 4 rail wooden fence of approximately of 200 ft with 4 gates and then added wire to keep my dogs in. <br />Susan F.
- Business Description:Over 30 years land surveying experience in Maryland. Payment through Paypal if desired.
- Business Description:Small, independent land surveying company, owner-operated for 28 years.
- Business Description:Dietz Surveying in located in Baltimore, Maryland and was established in January of 2001. Dietz Surveying services the following areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Carroll County and Montgomery County. Brian Dietz, owner has been in the been surveying for the past 25 years. He is also a member of the Mayland Society of Surveyor's and is the Chairman of the Howard County Chapter of the Maryland Society of Surveyors. Mr. Dietz has gi..Recent Review:Very frustrating the range of estimates. All we need is the corners of our lot marked before we construct a retaining wall.Mark W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Forest Hill
- Havre De Grace
- White Marsh
- Glen Arm
- Perry Hall
land surveyors in Bel Air
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ATCS, P.L.C.304 Harry S Truman Pkwy
- ATCS, P.L.C.
- Gerhold, Cross & Etzel, Ltd.320 E. Towsontown Boulevard Suite 100
- Gerhold, Cross & Etzel, Ltd.
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING5409 EAST DR
- JOHN C MELLEMA SURVEYING
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey
- Olympus Painting LLC
- RTF Associates Inc142 E Main St
- RTF Associates Inc