Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Sandisfield, MA
There are 7 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Sandisfield
- Dustbusters Duct Cleaning and IAQ Services LLCBack Archive Move Delete Spam review Yahoo / Inbox C Putnam To: Tanya Sun, Mar 13 at 9:46 AM I contacted Joe after moving into a 30 year old condo. He provided me with a very detailed estimate and explained exactly what would be involved in the duct cleaning process. On the day of service, Anthony arrived. He was very thoughtful about changing his shoes when coming from the outside into my home. He explained everything he would be doing and how long it would take. He showed pictures of what the ducts looked like before and after they were cleaned. It was a great experience and I highly recommend them
- Dustbusters Duct Cleaning and IAQ Services LLCWork performed was very thorough and of excellent quality. The before and after pictures of the ducts taken by Anthony was most telling. They let me know the quality of the work that he did. Also, he was very pleasant and personable.
- Dustbusters Duct Cleaning and IAQ Services LLCGreat they were very thorough during the process They didn’t rush to get it done They found some areas that needed attention n explained what was needed to fix them
- Dustbusters Duct Cleaning and IAQ Services LLCVery respectful of property. Removed shoes while working in living areas. Explained the procedure and answered all questions. I recommend them 100%
- SuperiorAir Duct CleaningFabulous. They arrived on time, were very courteous and polite. They explained exactly what they were going to do and they got to work.
- SuperiorAir Duct CleaningGreat-no problem. Paid for extra service for mold and whatever else lives in my ducts! My total cost for duct cleaning ($199.00) Total extra cost for additional service - $450.00.
- Hurley & David IncPlumber was careful to check where the leak was coming from and then was able to repair it. The plumber explained everything carefully. Excellent workmanship and excellent people skills,
- Hurley & David IncMy parents shower was leaking and causing damage to the ceiling below. Prior to calling Hurley and David four different plumbers had looked at the shower and could not find the leak. I called Hurley and David and they came to my parents’ house within a few days at which point we had the pleasure of meeting Tim, a master plumber. Within 2 minutes of him looking at the shower base he found the leak and explained clearly what needed to be done. We learned among other things that a kitchen drain had been installed instead of a shower drain. A few days later Tim retuned and in under an hour replaced the drain. He was friendly and very professional throughout his visits. I was so impressed with his work I will be hiring him to do some plumbing work in my house. I highly recommend that you consider Hurley and David and especially Tim for all your plumbing needs. They are the best
- Lowe’s Air Duct CleaningThe individual was great. very nice. He was punctual. answered my questions. and made additional repairs to a damaged vent.
- Lowe’s Air Duct CleaningTechnician called to ask if he could arrive early. We were ready, so had no problem. Previous owner had never had duct work or dryer vent cleaned. He described the dryer vent as almost 100% blocked and "very dangerous". My husband couldn't believe the amount of lint he was pulling out. He also cleaned all of the the duct work. At the beginning he told my husband the job should take about 2 hours; because of the state of the dryer vent, it ended of taking him almost 4. I would hire them again and recommend
Last update on March 15, 2022
Air Duct Cleaners in Sandisfield
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “How do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Properly maintained air ducts are essential to keep up the air quality of a home. However, it can be tough to know when to professionally clean an air duct, when to repair it, and when to chuck it and buy a new one.
Find air duct cleaners in
- East Otis,
- Ashley Falls,
- New Marlborough,
- Great Barrington,
- East Hartland,
- Lenox Dale,
- North Granby
air duct cleaners in Sandisfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning75 Arlington St #500
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning
- Prime Home Services, Inc.P.O. Box 213
Russell, Massachusetts 01071
- Prime Home Services, Inc.
- Richmond Restoration31 Wildrose Ave
Worcester, Massachusetts 01602
- Richmond Restoration
- Top Mechanical Services75 N Main St
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts 01028
- Top Mechanical Services