Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2015

75 Arlington St #500

Boston, MA 02116

Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning is an honest and reputable company, specializing in air duct cleaning business. We always stand behind the jobs we do and guarantee the best quality results for each project. Additional phone numbers - (800) 699-0955, (781) 205-2474 & (978) 965-3474....

12/17/2020

Eloisa M.

Excellent service from beginning to end. I first called to request the service, I could not speak with any members, but they promptly returned my call, understood the request and made an appointment. The day of service, the technician arrived on time and explained the work to be done and eventually his findings. He was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. He also gave us tips on how to better maintain the system for improved performance. Overall, excellent service. We highly recommend then and we will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Dryer vent clean-up

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

08/25/2020

Zoya B.

Technician (Aramis Rojas) was super responsive, communicated with me well even though I wasn't home (left me thorough voice messages and called with details), did a thorough job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Air duct & dryer vent cleaning

07/12/2020

Gerry C.

went very well, arrived on time. Mick was very professional, answered all questions and gave feedback on what he was doing. would hire again.

Description of Work
ducts cleaned.

06/29/2020

Francisco C.

They did a good job cleaning the air du t

Description of Work
Air duct cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/11/2020

Cody D.

HVAC Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Description of Work
Micky came out to clean my ducts and dryer vent today and he was great! I had 4 other companies come look, and provide quotes but Micky and Lowe's were the only company that had answers to all my questions, were responsive, and when he was here he was incredibly polite and professional. I would recommend for any general/annual duct cleaning needed!

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

01/10/2020

ANDREW R.

The tech was awesome, he explained all the steps prior to starting then showed me before and after pics of ducts, have great airflow now thanks Lowes

Description of Work
2 heat zone air duct cleaning and sanitizing

10/08/2019

Christopher S.

They were excellent, efficient and they explained everything and answer all my questions.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

10/02/2019

Linda J.

Technician was nice, arrived on time, answered all questions, and completed the work.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning/dryer vent

10/02/2019

Burak B.

Hi, I have gotten duct work cleaning done in the past, and I would say they were average. The person who came to visit was on his phone most of the time, he didn't remove most of the inlet grills to do the cleaning. He used his cleaning gadget over the grills, which why I question the effectiveness of cleaning. And compared to my previous cleaning experiences, it was much shorter than I anticipated. Considering their attention to detail, and time spent on the job, I wouldn't hire them again. Price and communication was good, didn't have any issues there.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning/dryer vent

08/08/2019

KIM T.

Communication was great with this company . I was given a 2 hr window of time of when they would arrive. Bruno even called to let me know that he would be arriving closer to the end of that window which allowed me to run out to do an errand. He the arrived at the time he indicated. He was very polite and explained things clearly. He asked it I had any questions. He didn’t try to do any unnecessary work and the work was done quickly. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent

Boston's Best Chimney

Boston’s Best Chimney is your one stop chimney service company specializing in every aspect of chimney maintenance and repair. We feature chimney sweeping, chimney relining, chimney repairs, chimney rebuilding and chimney restorations at competitive rates. BBC has provided top quality service to homeowners and businesses in and around the Boston area since 1989. We have received numerous accolades for our old world craftsmanship and new world technology. Boston's Best Chimney has over 35,000 satisfied clients and is well respected in the local market both among homeowners and realtors. In addition to our residential homes serviced we have extensive experience with commercial venting. Award winning.

Bay State Chimneys & Ducts

Since our founding, Bay State Chimneys & Ducts has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency, and the highest level of professionalism. When it comes to chimney and vent servicing, we guarantee to not only meet but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide.

M.J. Masonry & Chimney

I am a certified chimney inspector and bricklayer mason. I am certified for gas fireplaces and inserts. We pretty much do it all for chimneys we do cut/point, rip down and rebuilds if needed. Install stainless steel caps, fireplace/heating system flues, stainless steel high-gauge replacement liners to code, sweeps and inspection reports. We also do cut and points on stairs build walkways fix or build retaining walls, patios. Any type of masonry restorations, NO job is too small for us from a crack in your foundation to a brick out of place. I am an owner operated business and have been in this industry for over 20 years. I don't think there's anything left that we haven't seen or couldn't fix. Also, we service roof snow and ice removal. We do FREE QUOTES, have the lowest prices around and again NO job is too small. I have property and liability insurance. Also, I am a licensed home improvement contractor. My license number is 200109 and is good until November 11, 2022.

Offers by M.J. Masonry & Chimney on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning.