Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Osterville, MA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Osterville
- DeMeo heating & coolingObviously very knowledgeable. Was extremely thorough in checking out entire refrigerator/freezer. I would hire him again, without reservation.
- Pro Appliance RepairThomas came to the house after only a few hours after calling for service. He was very professional and competent. Diagnosed it as a broken pump drain. He ordered a new one and two days later came and installed the new pump in less than half an hour. All works well now. Very happy with this company.
- Pro Appliance RepairIt was a bit of a challenge because the new stove did not come with a part - the installer had to find the part, then had to get the kit to complete the installation. He did a good job completing the installation. He was courteous, and professional. I would definitely recommend their service and would use them again if/when needed
- Appliance Plus Repair ServiceExcellent! Tom was here right on time and within an hour had our machine fixed. I will definitely call Tom again if the need arises!
- Appliance Guy of Cape CodEXCELLENT response and work. Paolo arrived with (Covid -19) face mask and gloves, one hour EARLIER than promised, immediately began to eliminate possible causes of problem, found that the drain pump itself was clogged, removed all debris, reassembled the dishwasher parts, checked carefully that repair was complete -- start to finish in 45 minutes. Paolo was very polite, asked beforehand about each time he needed to do something -- like empty a cabinet to gain access to dishwasher water piping -- cleaned up immediately after some water spilled onto the kitchen floor, and did all his work neatly and professionally. Was 100% pleased with his service and highly recommend him and the company. One tiny nit: Paolo did not know that their posting on Angie's list says there's a 10% discount for seniors, but when I showed it to him, he immediately honored that discount with no additional discussion needed. That shows very smart customer-interaction skills
- KAM AppliancesTerrible. They said the technician had quit and we would have to find someone else to repair it. We did get two names from the rep in Nantucket but both other repair men were so busy that they did not return our calls for over a week. We finally got a date of August 27th for a day the repairman could come. My husband called Kam back because he heard they were sending a repair person here but they were rude and said we could not get on a list if they did happen to get a repairman here. I spoke with Speed Queen directly and they told us the part we needed according to the error code we were getting. However they said they could not sent the part until a repairman looked at it. I called and spoke with Victoria at KAM, asked her a number of questions and was told she would get back to me. I have never heard from her again. I also e-mailed Sarah the business manager and never heard from her either. They have never checked back with us and it will be going on a month. Speed Queen finally sent us the part because the repairman told us what part we needed according to the error message. So now we are waiting for the repairman to come on the 27th. Through all of this, not one phone call from Kam to see what was going on or any show of concern. We have every appliance in our house and our apartment from Kam. We will not do business with them now because of their lack of concern for their customers and their their lack of trying to solve the problem or replace the brand new machine because it was useless after two weeks
- Appliance Plus Repair ServiceTom did an efficient, knowledgeable job, and price was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.
- Northeast Appliance Pro's Inc.The oven did not work, and I had 2 turkeys to cook for Thanksgiving dinner!! I called Northeast Appliance Pros and was told that someone would be able to be at my house within 2 hours. The gentleman arrived on time. He was very pleasant and was able to have the oven in working order within an hour, and had the part he needed in his truck. Without him we would have had spaghetti for Thanksgiving! I recommend this company most highly and would call them again in the future
- Appliance Plus Repair ServiceTom returned my call within a hour or two of my calling him. He came right over and within 10 minutes found the problem and repaired it. He didn't even charge me, though I would have been more than happy to pay him. The washer is 20+ years old, so I thought I might have to buy a new one. Now I don't have to
- ARS Rescue Rooter HoustonWhen my husband and I had purchased our town home in 2004 we found out how horrific the contractor had been. When the house flooded internally I found out that the HV/AC was not installed properly. We had to have ARS pull down sheet rock, walls and everything. They did a brilliant job. This summer in Houston it was so incredibly hot that water pipes were bursting in the area. My landscaper made me aware of the issue and I immediately contacted ARS. They came out in less than twenty minutes. My entire water line to the main line had burst. They quoted me the price over the phone and I authorized them to fix the lines. They were able to fix it within nine hours. I had to have them come back out because the water irrigation lines for the plants were ripped. They recognized the mistake and came out and replaced everything for the irrigation system for free. Also six months after we purchased the house we had replace the first and second floor HV/AC systems because they died and were fourteen years old. I contacted ARS and they were able to replace systems in two days. It was not cheap but the did a brilliant job. I would never use anyone but them. I truly trust them
Appliance Repair Experts in Osterville
- Business Description:Dryer Repair Washer repair Refrigerator repair Microwave repair Dishwasher repair Oven repair Range repair Cooktop repair All house appliancesRecent Review:Thomas came to the house after only a few hours after calling for service. He was very professional and competent. Diagnosed it as a broken pump drain. He ordered a new one and two days later came and installed the new pump in less than half an hour. All works well now. Very happy with this companyFrank G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned, Heating cooling, ventilation , repair business both commercial and residential, we also work on refrigeration and appliances along with food equipment. I as the owner have been working in the industry for over 10 years. And really drive to make a good connection with my clients,to make sure everyone is confident and comfortable every step of the way. Call us today for any emergency repairs or a quoteRecent Review:Obviously very knowledgeable. Was extremely thorough in checking out entire refrigerator/freezer. I would hire him again, without reservation.Bernard T.
- Business Description:we started business 16 years ago with 1 truck delivering and installing home appliances , we have grown to 20 employees and several sub contractors.we are a company that strives for customer satisfaction, meaning when we enter your home we are there from start to finish with hopes of having a lifetime customer,we have brought everything in house from plumbing,electrical to carpentry. if the customer needs something done we will get it done. we have many resources to achieve just about any taskRecent Review:Other companies looked at the situation but Best Yet Installations was the only company who could figure out the issue. They came up with a quote quickly and when they did the service it was done very quickly and well. They were very up front and professionaStephanie B.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA - NORWOOD-BROCKTON, LYNN-BEVERLY, CONCORD-MAYNARD, CONCORD & CHEMSFORD-HAVERHILL.Recent Review:My second floor front porch roof was leaking and I was hesitant in getting it replaced as I had a bad experience with a different roofing company that replaced my whole house roof 8 years ago. Marcelo came out to give me a quote and assured me that he would be there on the day the work was done and that I would be very pleased with the work. The workers were professional and quick and the job was completed in a little over 1 day. I am very pleased and will hire Marcello Roofing if I ever need other roofing servicesMaria M.
- Business Description:We have been around since 1923 as a family-owned company and have survived and grown through Great and not so great depressions. We have always prided ourselves on being a truly service-oriented company, not just about an expansive 25,000 square foot display or even the sales expertise of highly trained salespeople. Service is not even about a low-pressure environment, where clients can choose between every major brand without the hassle or be protected by the industry's best price guaran..Recent Review:I have used them numerous times. The service guy came out and took a look at it. The salesman was very helpful in pointing about the machines. They set the installation date, came out, and installed it. The feet of the dryer was not aligned. They came out and fixed it right away with no chargeJohn Y.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, owner-operated business with more than 10 years of experience fixing your appliances properly to keep you safe. Our company provides reliable work at lower prices than our competitors, since lower overhead keeps costs down. Check often for a variety of coupons, discounts, and time-limited specials to drive your costs even lower. The owner is always on time within a two-hour service window. Let us get to know you and provide you with friendly, personalized service.Recent Review:He looked at dishwasher, it had already been fixed. He looked at refrigerator. took the interior apart; he could not fix. He looked at washing machine; said he would be back with the knob to replace . He never returned. Therefore nothing for $169.00 Please refundRosalie M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Osterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Cape Maytag Home Appliance Center860 Route 28
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Guy of Cape Cod900 Route 134 Unit 1-6
South Dennis, Massachusetts
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- All Cape Maytag Home Appliance Center
- DeMeo heating & cooling
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
- DeMeo heating & cooling
- Five Star Appliance ServicePO Box 822
- Five Star Appliance Service
- Geek Squad - Best Buy793 IYANNOUGH RD A
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- JOE & SON APPLIANCE CENTER INC73 SHANK PAINTER RD
- JOE & SON APPLIANCE CENTER INC
- KAM Appliances201 Yarmouth Road
- KAM Appliances
- MARCELLO ROOFING & GENERAL SERVICES43 Allen Rd
- MARCELLO ROOFING & GENERAL SERVICES
- OneTouch Home Solutions LlcPO Box 567
- OneTouch Home Solutions Llc
- Pro Appliance Repair
- Pro Appliance Repair
- South Shore Climate Control7 Tabor Road
- South Shore Climate Control
- Yale Appliance296 Freeport St
- Yale Appliance