BOOTH'S HOME REPAIR

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
03/20/2022

37 Morse Rd

Framingham, MA 01701

We offer a 10% labor discount for new customers, plus for senior citizens and military veterans at all times. Although our work schedule is Monday thru Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm, we offer 24hr emergency service and free estimates at any time. Our quotes are locked in prices, but if we complete the work in less time, the cost of the work becomes less....

handyman (52)woodworking (19)drywall (9)interior painting (8)door installation (7)home remodeling (6)plastering (5)gutter cleaning (5)concrete repair (4)tile installation (4)cabinet makers (4)house painting (3)

10/01/2020

There's no category for Cabinet repair, which is what was done. It went well. He pointed out less than quality work by the initial installers. He show me what to do if other cabinets also have the same problem.

Description of Work
Cabinet was coming off the wall

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

05/15/2020

Todd and Dave provide outstanding services. Their work came in under budget and they adjusted accordingly. They were professional, courteous, prompt, neat, and quiet. We have already hired them for another project. I really can't say enough.

Description of Work
Ceiling had to be removed and replaced.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for today’s comment.

03/20/2020

They were here when they said, did excellent work, with reasonable prices. Professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
installed new floor. Plus finished closet.

Category closet systems,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/05/2020

They did a great job, they came early, they were prompt, they did exactly what they said they would do, explained how long it could take, cleaned up nicely, very professional to work with, very helpful with the ideas or suggestions for the work, making it better and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They plastered the living room walls and painted it.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

11/21/2017

Todd was great to deal with. He came and gave me an itemized estimate for several jobs that I needed to have done. He understood the fact that I needed to do the jobs in stages and was very accommodating. He did an excellent job replacing the basement window and offered me several options to choose from to make sure the setup was pest-proof.. I will not only be using him again for my other project...

Description of Work
Replace a basement window.

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

02/27/2017

Todd and Dave were great. They were extremely professional and the quality of their work was more than I expected. During the cabinet installation they were able to use extra material to create extra shelving and a great decoration piece that covered over an ugly vent pipe jutting out of a wall that wasn't originally in the designers plans. It came out looking beautiful and you would never have gu...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel including cabinet installation, new drywall installed, framework to close up an old doorway/interior glass window, hardwood floor patching

Category drywall,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

01/30/2017

very trustworthy and polite. Nice guys. would hire again. first time I'd hired a handyman so can't compare prices.

Description of Work
add under counter lighting, fix an outdoor motion sensor, fix a bathroom fan, fix a floor board

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

11/15/2016

Jobs were done well and at a cheaper price than estimate. Good guys!

Description of Work
Replaced rotten trim on picture window and replaced 2 broken glass panes.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

08/25/2016

Great! I am already starting to compile my next list for Todd.

Description of Work
I had a short list of things that needed to be repaired/fixed at my parents house which was to go on the market soon (strip and paint some walls, fix a sliding door, replace a broken medicine cabinet, etc.). Todd came, sent me a quote and ended up getting the job, and did a great job. A month later I had him do the same for a list of about 10 things at my house (replaced a stained ceiling, a vanity and toilet in a bathroom, repairing a few walls and prepping and painting them, both inside and outside carpentry, and fixed and dismantled furniture). Todd gives you a quote and sticks to it, even if it takes a little longer. Todd and the two others that work with him were fabulous, easy to talk to and very talented at what they do, and they seem to enjoy doing it. We had great jobs done in both houses! Thank you Todd!!!

Category decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,plastering,siding,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

07/31/2016

Todd came the day after we called to give us a quote, and was able to do the work two days later. We were thrilled with Todd's punctuality, professionalism and performance. I had tried to remove the old wood myself at one point without any luck. It took him longer than he expected, but he got the job done and did not charge me extra for the time spent. He was meticulous about getting the door hung...

Description of Work
Replace 80-year old door frame and door in basement; repair wood under window.

Work Completed On 07/31/2016

We offer all types of home services, preventive maintenance service, oil burner service and home remodeling.