Trex decking can offer your home a beautiful, durable outdoor oasis. Learn all about the costs of Trex decking based on space, size, and style.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Nahant, MA
There are 144 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Nahant
- AR Home Renovations CorpOne word: fantastic. Andre and his team have done numerous large projects for us over the past few years. Not only do they do a great job with the work itself, as people they’re all plain and simply “good guys”. Every time the completed projects have been highest quality and if there was ever an issue they’ll go out of their way to make it right quickly. I’ve not once needed to worry whether work would be completed, or if corners were being cut, and that type of peace of mind is so important in my decision to hire AR Home Renovation Corp again and again. Prices are not the cheapest, but you know you’re going to get an awesome result every time. Anyone looking for projects to be done big or small, I can’t recommend Andre and team highly enough
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown does great work, end of story. The owner, James, is always quick to respond with what he thinks is best for my home. His crews are on time and extremely polite while they work. My wife and I are always impressed by the quality of work. I highly recommend Beantown for any and all home improvement projects
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.The crew arrived on time, did an excellent job removing the old shingles, installing the new roof and the cleanup was superior. Derick the on site supervisor took pictures before and after and explained everything very well. I have held a CSL for many years and would recommend this company because of the professionalism, quality of work and attention to detail that they exhibit
- MasonWorks LLCWe searched a long time for the right contractor for our front railings. Jeff and Riccardo were fantastic. They provided detailed estimates and were able to answer all our questions. They also adjusted on the fly and we able to make a custom solution for us with beautiful wood railings with aluminum balusters. We've gotten multiple compliments from friends how sharp it looks. We have two small kids and were very concerned to be going into winter without railings (we are 33 steps from the street). Jeff was able to squeeze us in before the end of season. Riccardo and his team were out in the freezing temps finishing the railings. Everything came out great; communications were smooth throughout; and cleanup was perfect. I'd highly recommend this company - we plan to use them for home improvement projects in the future
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.We just want to mention that both Brian and Pat are the two nicest, punctual, hard working, efficient and reliable guys we have ever had working at our house. With people like them working for you we are so glad we chose Beantown Home Improvements for this deck project. We can’t thank you enough for another outstanding quality job and look forward to doing business again in the future
- Target Painting & Contracting IncThe entire staff, from office to carpenters and painters were very professional and completely thorough in their work! Very pleased with the results. I wish I hired them 3 paint jobs ago!
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.We are very pleased with the outcome. We couldn't afford to rebuild the entire deck so Beantown did what was necessary to keep it safe and looking great. Brian and Pat did beautiful work. They came on time, worked diligently and kept the site clean. They were pleasant and respectful of our needs and budget
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I recommend Jim DelPrete and Beantown Home Improvement without reservation. I contacted them for an estimate after reading Angi's reviews and selected him both because of his approach to our projects and his competitive cost. He and his company met or exceeded my expectations from my first phone call through our final wrap up. In addition, with us having two major projects done back to back, Jim offered a significant discount on the roof replacement. I am confident you will be pleased with their work and would suggest at least contacting him for an estimate
- GREATER BOSTON ROOFINGwent great was told how much it would cost them told how much it increased once old roof was removed.
Deck Companies in Nahant
- Business Description:CORE Remodeling Services, Inc. is a full service remodeling design and build firm. We specialize in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, additions, whole house renovations, deck building, siding, window and door replacements in the Worcester County MA and Metro West MA area. Please read our project minimum requirements at the end as we do not complete installs or repairs . We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will exceed expectations and ..Recent Review:It was a long process in part because we could not go anywhere due to Covid and we have four cats. That being as it was, the process was very well laid out, any questions, and/or issues were all addressed in a timely manner. The various contractors - electrical, plumbing, construction, painters, etc., were all very good. They did their jobs well! They offered advice and suggestions when asked. And all were always polite and easy to get along withDebra A F.
- Business Description:We are a solid team with over 15 years of experience in decks & outdoor living! We are ready to make your backyard oasis into a special place for family & friends to gather - ask us about different deck types and materials for long-lasting, beautiful outdoor spaces. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Ricardo and his team arrived promptly each morning, without exception, and worked long days to complete the renovation/reconstruction of a 400 sf wrap-around porch on our suburban Victorian home. R P worked hard to uncover structural flaws in the existing infrastructure very early in the process, and once the scope of the project was defined to our (and his) satisfaction, he completed the job professionally, on time, and on budget. We would hire R P and his team againSusan D.
- Business Description:We're a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and treat your property as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in kitchen remodeling bathroom carpentry and painting for both interior and exterior, and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to bu..Recent Review:I have found my go to home improvement team. I am absolutely thrilled with every aspect of this job. The new deck is beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. Beningno responded to my call within five minutes, provided a fast, accurate, and reasonable estimate. He promptly followed up to schedule the work and within two days the deck was finished. The team was professional, polite and left the area immaculate. I will definitely use again for future home improvements and am happy to recommend to othersPat M.
- Business Description:Winter Hill General Contractors is a privately owned business which takes great pride in the personalized, professional relationship that it strives to maintain with it's clients. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship at an affordable fair price. We depend upon word-of-mouth advertising and realize that building up our clientele will only come from happy customers who are satisfied and would recommend our services to their family and friendsRecent Review:This is the second project we used Winter Hill for and it didn't go as well as the first. First issue was ordering the wrong size windows - while most of the house is wooden shingle, part of the front is brick. We had a quote from Pella Windows along with window dimensions that they had measured. When the carpenter from Winter Hill remeasured before finalizing the order, he decided on his own, without asking us, that he was going to do away with the trim for the ones mounted in the brick, so he told Pella to make those windows 3" wider and 3" taller. As we had never asked for this, we had them reorder those two which stretched the project out another month. Other than that, the windows were installed competently and diligently. I think they did a good job insulating them as well, which is a step up from how the old windows were. The crew they hired for staining decided they wanted to use this combination stain and polyurethane product. This was a terrible idea. Polyurethane tends to get some thick spots when it dries, but these are usually almost impossible to notice since it's clear. But the combo product gets these glops, but they come out dark brown since the stain is mixed in, so the thicker the glob, the darker it is. One of the painters did not have the required skill to work with this product and you could see a dark edge from thick globs along the path his brush travelled. They did three coats of this product which I don't think you're supposed to do. In my life I have never stained anything and had it come out as badly as some of these windows. Regular stain is so easy to get right, but they just didn't choose that. When we complained they sent another guy to try and fix in. In spots he would strip it off and then re-apply, but it was hard to get that to come out the same darkness, so you can see the areas he fixed are lighter. In a few years when I don't have to chase a 3-year-old around, I may rip the trim off the windows in the living room and redo them. After deciding to spend more money to have real wood windows, it's very frustrating to have them look bad from the poor staining. The new Ops Manager was very bad at keeping in touch and keeping appointments. For example, he'd say he'd visit at 10 AM on Tuesday. That time would come and go and I'd call him at Noon and he'd say "Yeah, something came up and I'm not going to make it." Being as I'm home for the pandemic this wasn't such a big deal, but if I'd arranged to stay home from work and then get stood up time and again I'd be furious. I don't think Winter Hill is bad, most of the work was done well. I just think they might be used to jobs where they slap some vinyl up on a rental property and no one really cares about how the details come out. So maybe they were just the wrong choice for this jobJames B.
- Business Description:JML Construction Specialist in constrution, masonry, carpentry, demolition, remolding, full services. We have over 18 years of quality experience and we will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction
- Business Description:MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard ret..Recent Review:From quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seedRichard F.
- Business Description:ADDED in 2019: Home Cleaning Services - please see our coupon for special prices for Angie's List members. Our business serves Boston area in all carpentry services, kitchen, bathroom and painting and now also CLEANING. We have a group of high efficient, very experienced carpenters, kitchen/bathrooms specialists, painters and lady cleaners. We are licensed by the state of MA (CSL: Construction Supervisor's License) and fully insured. Great references are available on our Angie's List website..Recent Review:Excellent. We have used HWP on multiple projects since 2012. Everything from demoing and installing new decks on a 3 family to remodeling a rental unit to finishing the renovation of a single family home. Skilled and honest contractors with great customer service. Highly recommendJoedy T.
- Business Description:Since 2018, Stewart construction, we have been specialize in all kinds of masonry and landscaping work. There is no job too big or small we have completed a wide range of projects. Patios, stone walls, concrete, driveways, walkways, brick/block work, landscaping (routine maintenance or one time cleanups, etc.) and much more!! for whatever custom project that you have in mind, Check out all of our services offered below, click or call to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Capital Construction is an award winning General Contractor located in South shore serving Boston metro and surrounding areas. Capital Construction is a contracting specialist that handles all types of projects including Roofing Asphalt, Slate, & Rubber) James Hardie Siding / Cedar Siding, Custom Carpentry, Custom Copper Work, Masonry Plastering, and Interior/Exterior Painting. Large custom remodel / renovation projects available upon request. Based in Boston, the services of Capital Construc..Recent Review:We are extremely please with the work. They were very engaged from quoting to project completion. The company frequenlty checked with us on progress and concerns which was very refreshing. The project manager and the crew was very polite, on point, focused, worked with work area constraints, practiced COVID-19 best practices and left the project area clean. This is the second project they have done for us in last 5 yrsArjun G.
- Business Description:Affordable and reliable repairs No project is too small for us. Tell us about that outdated tub, or that wallpapered room, or that splintered back deck. We work with almost any budget and will help you get the work you need done. Mostly every house a buyer finds at or below there price point, has the perfect kitchen, but the bathrooms are not what they are looking for, the perfect backyard, but no garage, a beautiful master suite, but the kitchen is dated. Does this sound familiar. It doesn’t..Recent Review:Bathroom needed gutting and complete redo after a shower leak. Once scheduled, the workers came in rapidly and the whole job was done quickly. Two separate issues came up with the work. They had no problem warrantying their work and came back quickly and redid what was necessary to get it back to working order with no fuss. Great integrity. I would hire them again.Jeff D.
Deals in Nahant for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Find deck & porch contractors in
deck & porch contractors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Total Co115 Summer St
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&B Lumber Co., LLC129 Sheep Davis Road
Suncook, New Hampshire
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acme Pressure Washing LLC12 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- ACROPOLIS DESIGN CONSULTANTS18 DARBY ST
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Advantage Contracting19 Amburg
- Advent Home & Access LLCPO Box 143
Tully, New York
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ's Home Services Inc1565 Lakeview Ave
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alain Construction Inc27 Eaton St
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Around Home Improvement29 Seafoam Avenue
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All In One Remodeling Services188 Quaker Meetinghouse Rd
East Sandwich, Massachusetts
- ALL SEASON WINDOWS & INSULATIONPO BOX 8229
- ALL SEASONS CARPENTRY20 BETTY PHILLIPS CIR
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- ALL SEASONS PAINTING32 ARDALE ST
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allcrest Construction6 Middlemost Way
- Allied Building Concepts38 Heywood Rd
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Almeida General Construction9 Osgood St
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMERICA ONE TECHNOLOGIES, INC100 Grandview Road Suite 300
- American170 shurtleff
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Amsan Construction & RemodelingPOBox 945
- amx construction271 Edmands road
- anbconstruction600 governors dr 08
- Andover Retractable Screens53 Porter Rd
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andrews General Contracting117 Holden St
- Andy's Painting16 Foster St
- Angel's Painting560 Edgell Rd
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antimone Landscaping25 Palmer Ave
- AP Windows & Siding Company497 Hooksett Rd 312
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Ardizzoni Home Improvements58 Malvern Street
- ARLINGTON ROOFING & CARPENTRYPO BOX 1078
- Arsenault & Son's Contracting5 Thunderbridge Lane
- Art Point Construction2 Wheatland St
- ARTHUR O'SHEA156 LIBERTY ST
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Artisans Homes & Renovations2080 Revere Beach Pkwy
- Artistic Pools Ltd29 Charme Rd
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Associated Tradesmen62 Pawtucket Drive
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC