When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Marshfield, MA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Marshfield
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
- Frank McDonaldI would say it was a very good experience. Frank and his helper showed up and staked out my land, which is very thick and unkept in the woods. They showed up on time and really went above and beyond marking out my options for garage placement and property boundaries. I have heard horror stories of companies charging a arm and leg so I was a bit scared of what it would cost but all said and done I was very happy with the price and service. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to my friends and they have had good experiences
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingI could not have been happier with their services. Extremely responsive, thorough and professional. Would highly recommend them.
Land Surveyors in Marshfield
- Business Description:Welcome to Merrimack Engineering Services Experience and commitment to excellence are the building blocks that have helped us achieve a stable, prominent presence in the Merrimack Valley. Count on our dedicated team of Land Survey, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting professionals to devise plans or offer solutions to your specific problems. We have consistently met the demands of a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential clients including national developers, contra..Recent Review:I received an immediate response back and was provided with a quote. They also followed up a few days later to see if I had questions. The builder that I was working with recommended another company and I went with the other companBill H.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services Certified Plot Plans Boundary Surveys Residential Commercial ALTA-Site Surveys Real Estate Marketing Drone & 3D Capture GIS Digital MappingRecent Review:TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!Jeff L.
- Business Description:With decades of experience, we have the ability to offer our professional services for Land Surveying to complete your projects with a quality product, on schedule and at competitive prices.Recent Review:Elliott has done multiple surveying jobs for me over the years and I am always happy with the completed work. Elliott is one of the nicest and professional men in the business and he is truly a joy to work with. Can't recommend AS Elliott and Assoc enoughnathan d.
- Business Description:The Narrow Lane Landscape Company is a full service landscape firm dedicated to our client's complete satisfaction. All work is done in a timely, professional manner and 100% guaranteed. Also serving Dover, Weston, Cambridge, Sudbury, Lexington & Concord, MARecent Review:We are very happy with the work Ron and his team provided at our home. The work was high-quality, and the final product came out beautifully. We have one plant that needs additional attention, but we know the team is planning to follow through when the weather cooperates this spring. Thank you for a job very well doneJeffrey M.
- Business Description:We have 6-10 employees and handle all types of survey work. licensed & insured, have a number of Structural and Civil Engineers that we work with along with contractors and fence companies. We offer free proposalRecent Review:We somehow got lost during scheduling so the work happened several months after we paid a deposit. I called to check the schedule, and they even seemed to lose track of that. The survey itself was fine, but they really need to keep better track of promised workRobert B.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company with licensed Land Surveyor available for all types of survey work: including Lot stakings -certified plot plans (additions–pools-decks) – site plans – ANR plans –elevation certificates- Easements-condominium plans. Highest quality service at very reasonable rates. We are a small experienced based company. All of our employees have at least 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Land Surveying and our affiliations with other professionals providing ..Recent Review:Great experience working with Mike - I first interacted with him when he drew up the survey map of our property indicating wetland locations, boundaries, etc. We then had Mike back again at the site when we needed the as-built plans. I'm very impressed with Mike's work and professionalism - he delivered on everything he promised and absolutely on time. His prices were also reasonable for the job. I would be happy to hire him the next time we need his services. <br /Debarshi N.
- Business Description:Stamski and McNary, Inc. is a full-service engineering, land surveying and land-use planning company providing services since 1984 to homeowners, businesses, real estate development corporations, educational and religious organizations and municipalitiesRecent Review:Professional company, and quick response. Glad to have them honestly state they were too far away, and tell me to go with someone local, instead of trying to take the job, and bill me extra for travel, etc.SARA C.
- Business Description:Massachusetts Survey Consultants is a full-service commercial and residential land surveying firm. We provide a full range of land surveying services to homeowners, architects, builders, developers, attorneys and engineers, from property surveys for residential real estate closings to ALTA/ACSM compliant surveys for commercial properties. We also provide certified plot plans, construction stake-out services and Flood Insurance Elevation Certificates. All surveying services are supervised by T..Recent Review:I would recommend Massachusetts Survey Consultants. I contacted them for a survey so I can install fencing. They replied promptly to my request for an estimate and came out when they said they would. Tom was friendly & efficient and the survey was reasonably priced. He walked the property with me so I know exactly where the iron & wood stakes are and provided a written plot plan as well. I'm very pleased with the level of service. Again, I would recommendGillian K.
- Business Description:Pride Landscaping is a full service landscaping and construction company. We are licensed and fully insured company throughout the greater Massachusetts area. We have a long history of proving excellent service by meeting our customers needs and expectations
- Business Description:Welcome to Ricker Associates Home & Building Inspections. We are pleased that you have taken the time to review our page. We are an experienced and professional Home Inspection Company that has successfully served our customers for 25 years. We are based on Boston’s North Shore and regularly travel nearly anywhere based on our customers needs. Established by me, Charlie Ricker, I perform very thorough Home Inspections for buyers who want and need to know the true unbiased condition of the pro..Recent Review:Charlie Ricker, President of Ricker Associates Home & <br /> Building Inspections, Llc. recently performed a thorough and complete home <br /> inspection on a detached condominium I am purchasing. I could not be happier with his inspection <br /> and expertise. He was able to point out <br /> a major safety concern that could have resulted in a significant fire. <br /> <br /> This is actually the second time I have benefited from his expert <br /> services. The first time was during an <br /> inspection on a single family home over the summer. During that inspection he noted serious <br /> concerns which enabled me to withdraw my offer. <br /> I was able to avoid being stuck in a home that would have required numerous <br /> repairs, time, frustration, anxiety, lost sleep, and money. <br /> <br /> His reports are detailed, thorough, and informative. He is friendly, honest, and <br /> professional. I am a first time home <br /> buyer and he put my mind at ease. I <br /> highly recommend his services. <br /Erin M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Marshfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
Hopedale, Massachusetts 01747
- A.S. Elliott & Associates
- Halliday Construction9 Vernon Street
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
- Halliday Construction
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYING31 Walcott St
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYING
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC224 DEDHAM ST STE 4
Norfolk, Massachusetts 02056
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC
- Otte & Dwyer, Inc.59 Appleton St
Saugus, Massachusetts 01906
- Otte & Dwyer, Inc.
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyPO Box 600809
Newton, Massachusetts 02460
- The Narrow Lane Landscape Company
- VTP ASSOCIATES958 WATERTOWN ST
West Newton, Massachusetts 02465
- VTP ASSOCIATES
- Waterscapes of New EnglandPO Box 112
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
- Waterscapes of New England