Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brockton, MA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brockton
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey read less
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth read less
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck read less
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project read less
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
- Antonino Land Surveyors, Inc.Mike was absolutely fantastic. Extremely professional, very responsive, and very nice. He worked us into his schedule and came out quickly, did a fantastic job, including explaining the boundaries in detail, and even came back to do one additional item that I had forgotten to request. Highly recommend read less
- Frank McDonaldI would say it was a very good experience. Frank and his helper showed up and staked out my land, which is very thick and unkept in the woods. They showed up on time and really went above and beyond marking out my options for garage placement and property boundaries. I have heard horror stories of companies charging a arm and leg so I was a bit scared of what it would cost but all said and done I was very happy with the price and service. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to my friends and they have had good experiences read less
Land Surveyors in Brockton
- Business Description:Welcome to Merrimack Engineering Services Experience and commitment to excellence are the building blocks that have helped us achieve a stable, prominent presence in the Merrimack Valley. Count on our dedicated team of Land Survey, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting professionals to devise plans or offer solutions to your specific problems. We have consistently met the demands of a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential clients including national developers, contra.. read lessRecent Review:Received email end of 9/20. Never completed. No communication. Fired! I called to followup as never received response or work from company or owner. Would never do business with this unprofessional engineer or company. I have hired a professional to perform services via contract locally and well known as highly professional. read lessMary M.
- Business Description:Massachusetts Survey Consultants is a full-service commercial and residential land surveying firm. We provide a full range of land surveying services to homeowners, architects, builders, developers, attorneys and engineers, from property surveys for residential real estate closings to ALTA/ACSM compliant surveys for commercial properties. We also provide certified plot plans, construction stake-out services and Flood Insurance Elevation Certificates. All surveying services are supervised by T.. read lessRecent Review:I never heard back from the company. I emailed them several times but never had any contact from themBill H.
- Business Description:With decades of experience, we have the ability to offer our professional services for Land Surveying to complete your projects with a quality product, on schedule and at competitive prices.Recent Review:Elliott has done multiple surveying jobs for me over the years and I am always happy with the completed work. Elliott is one of the nicest and professional men in the business and he is truly a joy to work with. Can't recommend AS Elliott and Assoc enough read lessnathan d.
- Business Description:Building A House or Remodeling Practical Designs That are Cost Affective Our team of specialists in construction who are fully responsible providing unsurpassed quality cost is determined by the job. cost plus. free consultations read lessRecent Review:Sam at Creative Design Carpentry installed all new high efficiency heating and electrical systems in my home. Sam brought me samples to choose from then designed and remodeled my kitchen and two baths along with adding high efficiency TOTO commodes for the low price of $70,000 read lessDebra O.
- Business Description:We have 6-10 employees and handle all types of survey work. licensed & insured, have a number of Structural and Civil Engineers that we work with along with contractors and fence companies. We offer free proposal read lessRecent Review:We were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck read lessPatrycja M.
- Business Description:The Narrow Lane Landscape Company is a full service landscape firm dedicated to our client's complete satisfaction. All work is done in a timely, professional manner and 100% guaranteed. Also serving Dover, Weston, Cambridge, Sudbury, Lexington & Concord, MA read lessRecent Review:Great job. At the first meeting, Ron had his sketch pad and drew us a picture of what it would look like. Good communication throughout. All the odds and ends were wrapped up in a timely manner.NANCY B.
- Business Description:All phases of land surveying Serving most of Massachusetts Family run business for over 30 yearsRecent Review:Very fast and attentive to my needs. Great experience.JOSE L.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company with licensed Land Surveyor available for all types of survey work: including Lot stakings -certified plot plans (additions–pools-decks) – site plans – ANR plans –elevation certificates- Easements-condominium plans. Highest quality service at very reasonable rates. We are a small experienced based company. All of our employees have at least 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Land Surveying and our affiliations with other professionals providing .. read lessRecent Review:Survey was extremely affordable. Stakes were plainly installed to mark boundaries and rebar placed into the corners.James H.
- Business Description:Stamski and McNary, Inc. is a full-service engineering, land surveying and land-use planning company providing services since 1984 to homeowners, businesses, real estate development corporations, educational and religious organizations and municipalities read lessRecent Review:I heard initially from the president who said he would have a proposal within a few days. I followed up a week later and asked if he were still going to submit a proposal. I never heard another wordBill H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- North Easton
- West Bridgewater
- East Bridgewater
- South Easton
- East Weymouth
- Raynham Center
land surveyors in Brockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A S Elliott and Associates29 Northrop St.
- A-Plus Construction Services Corp.17 Accord Park Drive
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- Ashkar Engineering70 Washington Street Suite 306
- Avatar Construction Corporation558 Main St
- A S Elliott and Associates
- Empire MappingPO Box 221
- Empire Mapping
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.P.O. Box 1190
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.
- Nantasket Survey Engineering LLC46 Edgewater Rd
- New England Land Survey Inc710 Main Street
North Oxford, Massachusetts
- Nick's Handyman Services - Home Improvement31 Booth Rd
- NOONAN & MCDOWELL25 BRIDGE ST Suite 625
- NORWOOD ENGINEERING1410 US-1 N
- Nantasket Survey Engineering LLC
- Otte & Dwyer, Inc.59 Appleton St
- Otte & Dwyer, Inc.
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyPO Box 600809
- The Narrow Lane Landscape Company