Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Get matched with top carpenters in Concord, MA
There are 279 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Concord
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design & Construction is a great company with great people. They take care of their customers and work **** ** their projects to deliver the best results. Marc’s team started working on our house right before the pandemic. The team continued working while maintaining all safety measures, and he kept us updated on the progress with daily calls and messages. Raquel worked on the design, doing research and coming up with multiple options for every design choice, all with a smile and a genuine desire to come up with the best possible look for the house. We could not be happier with the final result and truly recommend that you hire them too read less
- Harco ExteriorsWe had an excellent experience with Harco Exteriors from start to finish. John completed a thorough walk-through to get a sense of our needs and sent us a detailed proposal. He's very knowledgeable and had several great suggestions about how to address some existing gutter placement/drainage issues. John was reliably available to answer our (many) questions and guide us through several key decision points. He was also able to recommend and coordinate with some other tradespeople that we ultimately needed to involve in our project. The crew on-site was very neat, courteous, and efficient. And as a total bonus everyone was super kind to our young child who was sometimes curious, sometimes scared of all the commotion happening outside. Most important of all, the team did a GREAT job. We are very pleased with the work and have already recommended Harco to several neighbors who are considering similar projects. We will definitely use them again read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did read less
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- AW Puma Construction & Remodeling LLCWe found this company on a local community page while we were soliciting bids for our project. They answered the phone right away and came out within a couple of days to look at our projects. One of the main reasons we hired them was because they were a local company and had a good reputation. We are glad we selected them though. One of our biggest concerns was cleanliness as we are both very allergic to dust. They did an excellent job cleaning at the end of the day and keeping things clean throughout the day. Beautiful job inside and out. I look forward to working with them again read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly read less
- MA Design & Construction CoI used MA Design & Construction for my kitchen remodel. Raquel and Marc were very helpful in going through the options from painting the existing cabinets through to full replacement. We started with more modest changes but after debate ended with essentially their initial recommendation. The workers throughout the project were professional and I never felt uneasy with them being around the family. As the project progressed there were recommendations that Marc or Raquel would make which led to a better outcome. Marc would also pick out imperfections in the work and insure they were addressed which was appreciated. We're very pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to work with them again read less
- Norman BuildersWe could not be happier with Norman Builders - From first contact through the completion of the project the entire team was exceptional. Responsive, professional, great skill and pride in their work. Would highly recommend and use again in a heartbeat!
- Bedford Builders RemodelingBob and his guys did a fantastic job! Not only was the finished bathroom done perfectly but the experience during construction was as smooth and professional as possible. Bob checked in with me throughout the process to make sure no detail was left undone.
Woodworkers in Concord
- Business Description:Carpentry, Finish carpentry, Water damage repair, GuttersRecent Review:Simon and his team were outstanding. This was a difficult project involving a lot of detail work -- Simon was patient and creative throughout. He was prompt in answering our call for help and made his team available within a few weeks of our contacting him. The team was very professional and courteous, and very cooperative in terms of helping us to make sure that we were following Covid-19 protocols during the project. We were very pleased with the outcome and will certainly hire Simon again. Highly recommended read lessMalick G.
- Business Description:For fourteen years, we’ve been the most relied on commercial and residential painting contractor in New England. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer. We do that by painting your commercial or residential property with highly trained professionals using the highest quality of products. Whether it’s a bank in Boston, a hotel on the Cape, or a home in the suburbs, you can trust Boston Painting Services to bring your vision to life, and always at a very fair price read lessRecent Review:Boston Painting Services painted the trim on my exterior windows, as well as 7 doors inside my home. They were very responsive. Pedro was wonderful to work with. The job went well. The workmen arrived on time, were friendly, safe and very professional. They did an excellent job read lessStephen M.
- Business Description:We understand the situation at hand and are offering virtual appointments and a 12 month, no interest, no payment financing plan! Tom Curren Companies has been a leader in home-improvement throughout Massachusetts since 1986. Our broad scope of services can increase your home's appearance inside and out, ensure its weather resistance, and add to its value-- now and in the future. From high-end kitchen renovations to exterior painting, gutter installation or simply a ceiling patch, Tom Curren.. read lessRecent Review:The guys from Tom Curren Companies did an excellent job. We had about 15 windows replaced, and it was not a simple replacement, as we wanted the new windows to be at least the same size as the old ones. They were very professional, responsive, courteous, and did great quality work. They also took care to clean all debris and even dust (!) before completing the job. We would definitely recommend them, and would hire them again in the future read lessLynne F.
- Business Description:It is the details that make a house a home. We will make sure that the first impression of your house counts. Give us a call today.Recent Review:Perfect! Carlos is a great businessman and the crew he sent (Estvin especially) was amazing! On time, skilled, meticulous, clean and quiet. An absolute pleasure, I will hire them again! And again!Eville E.
- Business Description:35 years experience/ Quality products/ Quality workmanship/ On time & within budget/ Job site left clean daily/ Professional.Recent Review:Great. Larry listen to what I wanted. Made some suggestions and we went from there. He was very professional and also very detailed He took his time and did the job right. Some of the staid were cracked and all were very noisy. Larry promised they would be very quiet when done. He kept that promise. The stairs are beautiful and very quiet. We highly recommend him and will use him again read lessY G.
- Business Description:At Gojehos we have over 20 years combined construction experience. We would be happy to join forces with you by offering our proven expertise thereby helping you to continue to provide the excellence that you demand in the market place. When you have projects in the Mass area, we will be pleased to submit our bid to you. read lessRecent Review:The replacement went very well with good attention to detail and careful practices, removal of the old items, leaving my home cleaner than when they arrived!Phyllis M.
- Business Description:After serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest markets for 14 years, Handyman Matters of Greater Boston is excited to join forces with ACE Hardware to re-brand as ACE Handyman Service Greater Boston! ACE Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Boston and MetroWest areas since 2005. In that time we have completed over 6,000 jobs for more than 2,500 customers. We are proud that 50% of our on-going business comes from customers we've done business with in the past. We are an 11-time Sup.. read lessRecent Review:Bob Samson was fantastic! He was professional, responsible and made sure the job was executed on time. I would hire him again for any future projects.Lisa Marie N.
- Business Description:MA Design & Construction, part of the MA Group Companies (MA Builders & Framers and MA Design & Construction Co), is a honest, reliable, family-owned business with over 19 years of experience in the Boston and surrounding areas. We take pride in our work, and look forward to serving you in ALL your design, build, and remodeling needs: additions, plumbing and electrical, kitchen and bathroom renovation, decks and porches, basement finishing, additions, flooring installation and re-finishing, p.. read lessRecent Review:Great work and very communicative throughout the whole process. Pricing feels a bit more expensive than I would've expected but the quality of the work makes it more than worth it. They even helped patch up holes and some damage on my very old floorboards for free when refinishing read lessFang W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWest where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in all major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Additional DBAs - AA Mr Handyman, Mr Handyman, Handyman Enterprises Inc. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Subs used for plumbing, electrical, heating & air conditioning read lessRecent Review:The job took two hours and went pretty well. Nothing short of replacing the drywall would have made the joints look perfect, but they are much improved.Nancy M.
- Business Description:Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website.Recent Review:They exceeded my expectations by far. From the moment I met Tino, I was impressed with his professionalism, how he explained everything that would be done and provided me a detailed estimate which he honored, even after performing some additional work that was not in the original quote. He even made some suggestions that I hadn’t considered, such as ripping up the edges of the carpet to ensure the entire baseboard was painted, since he know I was replacing the carpet with vinyl plank flooring. The crew worked long days, and every time I stopped in to check on how things were going, they were always hard at work. They protected everything with plastic covering in each room. One of his workers even installed small clear plastic “buttons” on the wall to protect them from damage from the doorknob, which I thought was a nice extra touch. They left the place spotless. He also offered to come back and do any necessary touch-ups after the flooring was installed. In short, I could not be happier with the results and will definitely hire him again for all my future painting needs read lessBill O.
Deals in Concord for Woodworking
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Find carpenters in
- Hanscom Afb
- North Billerica
- Newton Lower Falls
- West Newton
carpenters in Concord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1776 RESTORATIONS61 GERTRUDE ST
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 1ST ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS4 Boston Road
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 2 Penn Painting & Roofing81 Stard Rd
Seabrook, New Hampshire
- 3G's Construction57 E Central St 2
- 4 Seasons Construction143 Lincoln St # 2
- 7 hills Construction LLC8 West Street
- 1776 RESTORATIONS
- A Cosco & Son LLC75 Nyack St
- A G Reliable Remodeling41 Whittemore Rd.
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abate Deleading
- Abe Schickel & Co Inc100 Galen St. Suite 203
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accent Painting Inc.45 Tucker Ave
- Accurate home improvement
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACH Construction IncPO Box 521
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- Adam Charest painting Co.90 Houghton Rd
- ADAM'S KITCHENS INC125 MAIN ST
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD MARK CONSTRUCTION22 COTTAGE ST
- Additions Today16 Saunders Street
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Construction & Cleaning123 A St
- ADVANCED CUSTOM CABINETS13 PRESCOTT RD
Brentwood, New Hampshire
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Built-Ins290 Gardner st
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Kitchen Design46 Hemlock St
- Affordable Quality Kitchens & Stone537 County St.
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Against The Grain898 Waverly St
- Aguiar Painting330 Cochituate Rd
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- All Paint138 Concord Rd
- All Pro Quality Painting103 B Taralli Ter
- All season construction inc17 East St East St
- ALL SEASONS CARPENTRY20 BETTY PHILLIPS CIR
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allcrest Construction6 Middlemost Way
- Alliance Company302 Union Avenue suite 2
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Almeida General Construction9 Osgood St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Alta Builders LLC2 Meadow Ln
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Amazing Paint & Carpentry406 Congress St
- Ambassador Painting and Wallcovering427 Sudbury Street
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Cabinet Corp436 Broadway Village Mall
- AMERICAN EAGLE PAINTING1120 Atwood Ave
Johnston, Rhode Island
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Painting Company330 Sunderland Rd. A 2
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Anderson Bulkhead Doors11 Carolyn Rd
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Angel's Painting560 Edgell Rd
- Angelo Busa Carpentry3 Ridgewood Ln
- Ansara Construction86 Meadowbrook Rd
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- APEX PAINTING76 BRADBURY RD
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Aple Construction295 concord ave
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- A Cosco & Son LLC