Lighting is often overlooked, but one of the quick changes that can transform a room. An interior decorator shares lighting tips to light up your room.
Find top lamp repair service in Brookline, MA
There are 5 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Brookline
- Papalia Home ServicesThe work they did was very satisfactory. I responded to their advertisement in the telephone book and called them. They came on time and they knew their job very well.
- Papalia Home ServicesI had 3 new kitchen appliances hooked up - a dishwasher, a refrigerator and a gas range. The plumber was on time, professional and did a good job in a nice time frame. There was a water dispenser hook up for the refrigerator, which required finding the water source and switching it on. Myself being new to the property and not knowing where it was located, the plumber searched until it was found and successfully hooked up the dispenser. Turns out it hadn't been used in the 10 years the previous owners had been there. Even though this took extra time, I was not charged more because the job had been quoted at a price I agreed on and not determined by an hourly wage. My Angie's List coupon knocked $89 dollars off of the quote, which brought the price down to $360 - a price better than another plumber I'd gotten a quote from
- Wood Is GoodRich did a number of projects at our home. He fixed some closets, installed light fixtures and garbage disposals, installed curtains, and several other small jobs. He is very sincere and punctual and takes care of all the details. He is our go-to guy for handyman and carpentry work. I highly recommend him for these kind of works
- Beth Finlayson Licensed ElectricianBeth did a great job installing new motion sensor lights on my property. Her customer service and communication was excellent. We arranged the entire job via text and email. She was very responsive to my questions and gave great advise. I will hire her again the next time I need a licensed electrician
- E R ElectricGreat experience from the moment I first contacted E/R Electric. I needed to move the location of an old chandelier and install a new one. Eddie understood exactly what I wanted and even asked for a photo of the old chandelier’s location to come fully prepared for the job. My building also requested insurance which they have so you know you are in good hands. I will definitely hire again for future electrical needs
- E R ElectricI was surprised with the minimum of fuss. I was really amazed with how quickly they were able to get everything done. The work exceeded our expectations. They gave us several options for the outdoor lighting. The work has worked great ever since.
- E R ElectricThey came on time, worked hard, acted professionally and gave me credit for a coupon that was long out of date. Would I use them again? You bet. In fact, I'm calling them again for two more jobs, one at a rental property and a big one at home.
- E R ElectricAll work was done professionally and in a timely manner. I have no regrets hiring Eddie and will do so again when needed.
- E R ElectricFlawless. Eddie and his partner were here on time, did exactly what they said they would do at the price they quoted, and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. The quality of the work was also higher than previous electricians I've used.
- E R ElectricIt took a while to connect with them, but once we did two guys came out right away. They were great, professional, prompt and answered all my questions.
Last update on February 2, 2021
Lamp Repair Service in Brookline
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Those familiar incandescent bulbs are being phased out, replaced by new, energy-efficient bulbs. But what's really behind CFL and LED lighting?
It's nearly impossible to pick out a great ensemble in the dark. Showcase all your closet has to offer with these bright ideas for closet lighting design.
Find lamp repair shops in
- Brookline Village,
- Mission Hill,
- Chestnut Hill,
- Jamaica Plain,
- Newton Center,
- Newton Highlands,
- West Roxbury,
- West Newton,
- Newton Upper Falls,
- South Boston,
lamp repair shops in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal242 Washington St.
Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal
- Casello Electric61 Golden Run Rd
Bolton, Massachusetts 01740
- Charles Street Supply Co54 Charles St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02114
- Cleveland Fence & Supply Company47 Montvale Ave
Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
- Colman Electric351 Cambridge St
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141
- Concord Lamp & Shade21 Walden St
Concord, Massachusetts 01742
- Casello Electric
- D C KAUFMAN ELECTRICAL INC18 Bailey Pl
Newtonville, Massachusetts 02460
- D C KAUFMAN ELECTRICAL INC
- Handyman Fran23 Falmouth Rd.
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- Handyman Fran
- Joseph Kelly Electrician368 W. Broadway Suite 3
Boston, Massachusetts 02127
- Joseph Kelly Electrician
- Kostkutters1.com113 Albion St
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880
- Lamp and Shade Gallery Inc.176 Belmont St
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- Lamp and Shade Gallery Inc.
- Neena's Design Lighting1299 Beacon St
Brookeline, Massachusetts 02446
- Neena's Design Lighting
- O-Bees Electric LLC48 Meadow Lane
Northwood, New Hampshire 03261
- O-Bees Electric LLC
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN500 WASHINGTON ST
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN
- Winter's Hardware & Plumbing Supplies84 Trapelo Rd
Belmont, Massachusetts 02478
- Winter's Hardware & Plumbing Supplies