Mr.Roof.Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2012

829 Newport Ave.

Attleboro, MA 02703

Hi from all of us at Mr.Roof. Inc. Take a moment to see all of the services that we offer. Allow us to remove the headaches and anxiety of doing home improvements and remodels. We provide you the finest quality care with personal attention. We believe in prompt service from start to finish. We want to be your one and only destination for all your needs. No job is too big or too small. Let us work within your budget while providing the best possible services at the lowest costs. We never ask you for any money up front until project is done*. Our company don't have salesmen's that's mean you always dealing with Eugene the company owner....

12/24/2018

James M.

My email to the website for info was answered quickly the same day. The inspection and quote process was very thorough and explained so it was understandable to someone who didn't know the process. Eugene did a great job going over everything and explaining each step. The cost was in line with other quotes I had received so I knew it was an honest description of the work needed and no unneeded extras added in. TBH I went with them due to the price being in line with other contractors, having good reviews here and on the BBB website and the financing package they offered. The roofing crew themselves were professional and did a great job. They actually left my yard cleaner then it was when they got there and the new roof and woodwork looks great. It's been several weeks now and no issues. My only complaint would be better communication on the scheduling end of things. With almost a month of rain every few days they got behind certainly through no fault of their own. I had to send several emails to get updates on their schedule. They missed several target dates which was understandable and fine but keeping me updated without my having to contact them would have been better. Bottom line is a great new roof by a professional company at a fair price. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Strip and reroof.

05/14/2018

Marjorie R.

The roof looks great. They did a very nice job and only took them one day. They did the roof on my detached porch as well.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/03/2018

Philip K.

The partner that I worked with was Vladmir. He was very responsive and did an excellent job of explaining what needed to be done. They removed 3 old roofs that had been overlaid on the roof since the early 1920's. They fixed the planks where they were rotted. The crew worked tirelessly (10+ hour days) over a three day period. The roof came out beautifully and they cleaned up the yard well. I strongly recommend Mr. Roof.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof on a 3 floor house on the East Side of Providence.

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/28/2018

Sebastian M.

It went very well. Showed up on time, weather permitting, I was very pleased with the work and Manny the foreman is very professional, courteous, competent and he supervised 5 crews. I have my roof and shed done in 2 days and I was very pleased with the result. It was very easy to work with Mr. Roof Inc.

Description of Work
They stripped the old shingles and they re-roof it with contemporary shields. Certeinteed is the brand, and it was algae resistant. They guaranteed it for at least 10 years. The roof itself is guaranteed for 50 years. The wind warranty is 130 mph for 15 years.

04/22/2018

Senthil Raj D.

Very Professional. Good clean work. Upfront on costs - not the cheapest - but quality work

Description of Work
Roof with skylights

01/07/2018

Anna G.

Vladimir was great! Very quick to respond, came out to see the roof on the same day, squeezed in the repair the following week. Great job, easy to work with. Would definitely hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Remove old vents and repair rubber roof

01/02/2018

arthur J.

Everything was completed on-time, on-budget and looks great.

Description of Work
new roof on House,Garage and shed. new gutters on House and garage.

12/21/2017

Norman M.

Got 5 bids and Mr Roof was the best price. No money down until after job is completed and you get two weeks to pay. This shows how confident they are with their work. Eugene has a professional crew, cleaned up every day. Very impressed with the quality and workmanship. Will recommend this n a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Whole house roof and sky lights

Category roofing,skylights

11/15/2017

Walter W.

Eugene was very professional and responsive in the estimate of the work that had to be done to re-shingle the home and garage. The work crew did an excellent job and we were pleased with the final result. The only problem that I had was with a subcontractor that provided the trash container and the lack of response from Mr. Roof after I brought it to their attention. Because of this I would have given them an A- if it was available. Otherwise, they did an excellent job on the work and cleanup.

Description of Work
Garage & home roof re-shingle

Thank you [Member Name Removed], sorry about that container situation. Also , I didn’t forget about the vent , we will come back there to install it by the end of the month . Just really tight up with the jobs now. Everyone wants to get it done before the winter. Thank you.

11/07/2017

Patty B.

I received a recommendation from Marshall Building & Remodeling, because they don't do roof repairs. Vlad came out one afternoon, and gave me an estimate. He was out the following morning, and got everything completed in no time. I wasn't home at the time of the repair, but he sent pictures to show what area looked like before and after. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Roof leaking around vent pipe.

Above All Roofing

Above All Roofing is a family owned and operated, full service, home improvement company dedicated to home beautification and restoration. Protecting our clients’ investment with durable, guaranteed products, increasing home values, and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like it is our own home. Above All Roofing completes more than 100 home improvement projects each year, making Above all Roofing one of the most experienced and trusted home improvement companies in Rhode Island and throughout New England. Above All Roofing is fully licensed and insured and is member of the Better Business Bureau. The company serves all of New England from its offices in North Smithfield, Rhode Island.

FERREIRA COMPANY

Our goal is to provide our clients with the best value when selecting a contractor for a new roof, siding or skylight project. We believe that when it comes to selecting a contractor, home or commercial property owners look for a contractor who is knowledgeable of the latest materials and technology for a long lasting installation, which has the experience and training in installing these systems and a contractor that is fair priced.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi

CSSL-105954
    03/06/1983
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available, Check

Roofing, siding, skylights & windows.

NA