Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Metairie, LA
There are 6 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Metairie
- Aquarius Pools IncMike Allen was just great. When the going got tough, he really got going. Such a professional. Aquarius is the only pool company I would go to for pool installation and repair.
- Renaissance Man, LLCIt has already been a year since Thomas (Renaissance Man) remodeled our house, and we are just as happy now with the result as we were with the process. All the work is of the highest quality and is beautiful. We really enjoyed working with Thomas; he is warm, intelligent and personable and genuinely loves what he does, and it shows
- Renaissance Man, LLCI couldn't have asked for better quality work from Thomas and his crew. They spent two weeks completing the job which was exactly the time estimate for work. Thomas came to the house to give an estimate for labor, including electricians and plumbers. He was spot on with their costs. The electrician and plumbers were excellent and offered advice when needed. Thomas also helped me with some ideas. He sent me an estimate that evening. I spent the next day on the internet looking for vanity, sink, toilet, cabinets, and jet tub. I decided that Lowes had the best selection. I went to the Lowes on Claiborne and worked with Julia who helped me with coordinating everything. I decided to purchase off the floor because of the cost advantage. I then went out of town for two weeks. Lowes held all of the items and Thomas picked it up in stages. It was seemless. Thomas ended up making a couple of extra trips to Lowes for me due to a broken sink and wrong shower door. He took away all of the trash and cleaned up every day. I recommend using the Renaissance Man for any renovation project
- Aquarius Pools IncFrom start to finish Aquarius pools was professional and very easy to work with. All of their crews did phenomenal work and transformed my yard into a tropical paradise. Before choosing Aquarius, I met with several other pool companies . Through their presentation it became very obvious their professionalism and construction techniques far exceeded all of their competition. I would definitely recommend them and if I ever build another pool they will be the company I call
- Serenity Pools LLCWe had been planning a "major" pool renovation since we bought our house back in 2009. We got quotes from five different pool contractors and I am, very happy that I decided to have JD do our pool renovations. I do not believe that any other company would have done what I wanted, come out nearly as nice or been as reasonably priced. As we went along we added things to the project and JD always priced these additions very reasonably and sometimes at no additional charge, where I feel that some of the other contractors I got quotes from would have stuck it to me. We pretty much had a whole new pool (approx. 17,500 SqFt, irregularly shape) put in and extended the shallow end a lot to accommodate a large shallow tanning deck area (which some contractors would not even quote to do). To start with JD workers demolitioned and removed the old broken very uneven concrete deck throughout the entire yard. JD replaced both skimmers, replastered (Diamond Brite - Super Blue), replaced all the tile, coping and all the deck around the pool with Travertine. He installed approximately 870 SqFt of ivory French pattern travertine coping and deck around not only the entire pool, but around the entire yard including up the side walls a bit and around the canopy posts. He replaced all the PVC pipes with larger 2" diameter PVC and put in a new filtering system (Pentair cartridge system), new larger pump (Pentair variable speed 3 HP), added a long wall (~26 feet) with three sheer decents and left room behind the wall for plants. Behind the wall he added new dirt, two electrical outlets and a water faucet. He also installed three interior color changing LEDs to go with the three-color changing sheer decents. He added an internal under water bench that connects to the tanning deck where people can sit. On the shallow tanning deck he installed three bubblers (my favorite item) and made custom risers for the bubblers so that they would not stick up if not wanted, but allowed the water to come out near the top of the water line so that they would bubble at a good height which is very adjustable. These custom risers allow me to adjust the height of the three bubbles (more like fountains) above the waterline, from 0" to over 10 feet! The tanning deck also has a hole for an umbrella. He put valves on "every" PVC pipe, so I can control the flow level of each inlet and outlet from off to full on. Each sheer decent has its own valve as well as the bubblers and internal inlets, drain, Polaris fountain and each skimmer. We kept our prior pump and our Polaris booster pump so we have three pumps (variable speed Pentair 3 HP and the two others) and have them setup so we can run or not run certain fountains, sheer decents, bubblers or run them all so that everything is running full blast. I suggest you decide in advance how many pumps you will need and what pumps connect to what so it can be properly segmented in advance. No other contractor quoted new skimmers, when it as obvious they would be needed after the demolition. Nor, did they mention replacing the PVC with larger 2" diameter PVC that was needed to accommodate the new fountains and that JD did without asking for additional money! Nor did any of the other contractors mention replacing my old 70's sand filter which was in bad shape with a new cartridge filter system. I am pretty sure they would have mentioned these things later, after I was under a contract and they could hit me up. JD had his workmen added a long tan drainage channel down the side of the entire yard and modified the roof gutter down pipes to go under the travertine. He added an automatic water leveling system (like toilet fill and drain system) so that I no longer have to run a hose out to add water. He cut custom travertine skimmer covers so the two skimmer and water leveling system blend in with the deck. He tiled the sheer decent wall with tile that I picked out from Floor & Decor that blended in nicely with our fence color. He even edged around the inside of the coping just above our new tile with this same wall tile which gave it a nice transitional unique design. He re-installed my existing salt system and added a chlorinator so I have the option to use either. He had the pool full of water and ready for swimming by mid-April. The total price came in at $51k. I recommend that if you are doing a serious amount of work and want your pool ready by April or May that you start as soon as possible (like in October/November) so that no one is rushed. I am very glad I went with JD and recommend him highly, provided you have patience. I did not rush him because my priority was a quality outcome and I felt the price quoted was very reasonable and because I know it can be difficult to deal with laborers. I included a detailed video of my Serenity pool at [*** Link removed ***
- Serenity Pools LLCFrom start to finish, JD and Jim were fair, professional, efficient, knowledgeable, patient, and respectful concerning all of our questions and requests. They are just all-around really nice, good honest guys. When we called them, they came out and asked us questions about what shape and size of pool we'd like as well as what kind of style we were thinking about. They took measurements of the yard. They brought photos of past jobs. JD created a 3-D rendering of what our pool and spa would look like. This helped greatly, and we were able to see where we wanted to change aspects of the design before ground-breaking. They took care of getting the permits and lining subcontractors up. Our property is unique, and the very narrow entry into our yard to bring in an earth mover proved to be a challenge. We also had so many rainy days which delayed the project, but JD brought in pumps to drain out the vast hole. It was a very difficult dig (the toughest according to them), but JD and Jim had planned carefully for this and it all went very well. There was always either JD or Jim supervising each day of the project. They return calls, emails, and texts promptly and are very patient with questions and requests. There were times when my husband and I changed our minds about certain things like coping and water-spitting fixtures (even after the materials came in), and they were both so incredibly patient and nice with our choices. We have used many contractors in other aspects of our home improvement, and there are many whom we would use again but not feel comfortable recommending to our friends or family; JD and Jim with Serenity Pools are the only ones that we would very highly recommend without hesitation to anyone. They made a daunting project very streamlined and pretty painless. We LOVE our pool and spa, and we get so many compliments when we have friends and guests over
- Serenity Pools LLCThere are a lot of options in and around NOLA as far as finding pool builders. I consider myself a very detailed guy and wanted to do the research in finding the right pool builder to build a pool. I made some initial phone calls and inquiries online to some local pool builders. All had a wide range of experience to the cookie cutter, “Walmart of pool building” that pump out 50-60 pools a year to the specialized custom pool builders that decide if THEY want to build you pool that average 6-8 pools a year. I had six different contractors or their sales persons come out and give me their pitch of a pool design and construction plan. Some were high pressure and wanted the contract signed and money prior to leaving my house. Others were a long drawn out process of minimal communication and a lot of uncertainty. To me, this was a major purchase and I wanted to make sure I went with the right company. I met JD Sinnott with Serenity Pools who came recommended from a friend that he did a pool for. JD was very easy going, yet very professional. I gave him my “vision” of how I wanted my backyard to look. He immediately came back with what I thought I wanted. After much gnashing of my teeth, my family and I realized we wanted something totally different (free form pool instead of rectangle due to the shape of our yard). JD went back to the drawing board and came back with a new design that we loved. Serenity Pools offers the best warranties in craftsmanship and of the equipment that I could fine. His hard work, creativity, patience with the customer and previous outstanding work he had done is why we selected him as our pool builder. He immediately got started and was always out on the job site making sure his contractors upheld the high standards he expected. Even when we did the layout of the pool prior to dig, he was there to make suggestions on how to tweak the pool design in the yard to best suit the area I had to work with. I am sure I added a few extra sqft, but he wasn’t there to jump on me and increase the price. He wanted a final product that would reflect his high standard and functionality for my family. You hear nightmares of people having their pool built. Mine was not at all. Understand there may be some delays because of weather or contractors, but JD always maintained a calm demeanor yet kept our pool on schedule. Again, throughout the process he took time of his own, above and beyond what I contracted him to do to pick things up for me for the job or add things beyond what I expected. He is not a large volume pool builder that wants in and out of your yard with a design he likes to build that gives him the most profit. He puts high quality equipment that is built to last that is above the minimum specifications required (I found others put pumps and equipment that would suffer to keep up with the workload required). He is there to help create a living space in your yard that you will enjoy for many years to come. I could not be happier with Serenity Pools and they have my highest recommendation for any new pool construction or pool refurbishment. I have no problem if you would like to contact me to further discuss
- Aquarius Pools IncThe provider arrived early, completed an incredibly thorough inspection of the pool, and was extremely detail oriented. The provider took his time and inspected the pool just as long as the home inspector inspected the house, which was comforting as we intended to purchase the home. He was professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this provider for all your pool needs. We intend to hire in the future to assist with maintaining our pool
- Aquarius Pools IncVery prompt in response to inquiries/questions. Punctual - shows up when he says he will. Full disclosure of cost; no and quot;surpriseand quot; expenses along the way. On the higher side in terms of cost, but the quality and professionalism (both him and his crew) are both worth it.. Has been doing this a long time, and has references as long as your arm. Pool looks great
- Serenity Pools LLCJD has great communication. Started the work on time. Completed on time. Price was very good. So we are now having him do the same work on our downstairs patio. As well he will be doing tile repair and install to our pool.
Swimming Pool Companies in Metairie
- Business Description:Outdoor Designs, Kitchens, Pools, Firepits, Artificial Turf, Pavers, & Spas. "Backyard Makeover" an outdoor landscape design and installation firm working to create outdoor living space you dream about, focused on clients vision to create the space they dream about within budget. We are ready to listen, and guide our clients through the process of creating a maintenance friendly home outdoor vacation oasis." When designs are finalized, our professional team will procure the highest quality ma..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Aquarius Pools and Spas.Recent Review:Mike Allen was just great. When the going got tough, he really got going. Such a professional. Aquarius is the only pool company I would go to for pool installation and repair.Paul W.
- Business Description:New Orleans #1 Swimming Pool Renovation company. We strictly specialize in residential and commercial swimming pool renovations to existing pools. Our services include plaster, tile coping, exotic stone, water feature walls, LED lighting, lighted water walls, Travertine and pave stone decking. Our company has renovated over 3000 swimming pools in the last 30 years. Louisiana State Commercial Contractors license #55420 with Specialty: Swimming Pools and Installation of interlocking pavement sy..Recent Review:Terry and his guys were fantastic. From start to finish they made the whole process pretty stress free and we couldn’t be happier with the end results. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Aqua Pool Renovations again.Melissa C.
- Business Description:Owner operated business with 1-6 employees.Recent Review:Another smooth project with Thomas. Renaissance Man, LLC Is the best!penpun t.
- Business Description:Welcome to our home on the Internet. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. is a full-service general contracting company serving Southeast Louisiana and surrounding areas. Our team of professionals provides our clients with comprehensive construction services including project development and planning, design-build services and construction management. Many of our suppliers, subcontractors and their craftsmen have been working with us for over 20 years. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. has been responsible for the suc..Recent Review:So far, so good! They were on time and professional.Mary Nancy S.
- Business Description:Hi, My name is Eric White I have been in the residential construction world for about 18 years. I have done everything from custom swimming pools two backyard decks, bulkhead and Swimmin ponds, custom swingsets to Inground trampoline and basketball courts. I just love to do stuff that a lot of contractors do not offer. I like to be unique and creative with my work. I hope you allow us to build your backyard and to a paradise. Thanks EriRecent Review:Zydeco Construction did an amazing job. This company is very reliable and always guarantee their work. I highly recommend Zydeco Construction for any of your construction needs!!Laurie K.
- Business Description:228-863-4819 Gulf Coast Patio & Screen is the PREMIER BUILDING CONTRACTOR of patio covers,screen rooms,swimming pool enclosures,awnings,sunrooms,carports,decks,concrete,screen enclosures,awnings,carports,decks,aluminum patio cover kits.Visit www.gulfcoastpatioandscreen.com to see our beautiful work.We have been serving the coast since 1986.We are LIC. & INSURED.Mississippi building contractor LIC.#R08608.Call today for a FREE ESTIMATRecent Review:Professional, timely, and helpful. Needed a deck rebuilt after my previous stairs/deck had dry rotted. They came quickly, gave me a fair price, and it has held up well.Amy M.
- Business Description:Full service Louisiana state licensed Contractor Tree Removal, Roofing, Storm Damage Repairs, Electrian, Plumbing, Air Conditioning Residential & Commercial 504-342-8895 MOBILE Office@gilcollc.com State Licensed Commercial Builder#62878 State Licensed Residential Builder#883307 State Licensed Res. Swimming Pools #883307 State Licensed Master Plumber #LMP 7376 State Licensed Master Gas Fitter #LMNGF7799 State Licensed Back-flow Tester (WSPS) State Licensed Mechanical #62878 State Licensed..Recent Review:This went vey well though the entire job was not completed because of rain.Dr Barry H.
- Business Description:Kingfish Pools will service, repair, and renovate your swimming pool. We are highly trained and familiar with any and all swimming pool equipment. Our staff holds a special swimming pool license on residential and commercial applications. We are Louisiana state licensed and insured. Kingfish Pools does except all major credit cardsRecent Review:We hired them to do weekly maintenance. They claimed to be able to work with our Hayward sense and dispense system but it took months of coaching to get them to properly fill the acid tank. We also had them install a heater and went with their horrible recommendation of a Pentair Sta-Rite 400k BTU Heater, which was terrible and nowhere near as powerful as our Hayward 400i BUT heater that had broken down due to the water chemistry. Well, nine months later, after Kingfish failing themselves to correct the problems in the chemistry, the heater failed and Pentair would not honor the warranty. So, realizing this was their mistake, Kingfish put in a 260k Jandy heater without even telling me. Naturally, it didn't heat the pool even as well as the Pentair Sta-Rite, which worked great even in the colder months. Moreover, there is a louver error that happens constantly and so the circuit breaker need to be turned off and on for the heater to even work and the moment the filter goes off, it goes off again. They also took forever to figure out what was causing leaks in the pool, having a leak detection service come and fail to detect a major leak that it actually detected during another visit several weeks later for a leak that would have been in place many months before their first visit. This caused major issues with the filter which had to be replaced, probably due to their failure to correct the leak. So here we are, stuck with a heater that barely works, a pool we haven't been able to use for months, and a near impossible time finding someone who isn't backed up for months to come fix thischristian d.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING, CONCRETE & WELDING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:We have a duplex house and wanted to have both panels replaced. They quoted me $2588 for replacing ONLY one 100 AMP panel( yes, they did not even used or mentioned 200 AMP) and two meters boxes. They informed me only one panel needed to be replaced. It was a hot day and we decided to do it without comparing prices. Later found out from other electricians averaged cost should have been $1600 or less for everything. Yes, it was my fault for not comparing prices. Spoke to the owner of bellco afterwards, he told me that’s just the rate they charged. The owner also informed me they had to work after hours for the job( They arrived the house around 1:30 and finished before 6:30) because their hours are 7:30-3:30. So guys, please do your homework and compare prices. I’ve learned my lesson the hard wayKai J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Metairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Pool Renovations Inc3109 Metairie Ct
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- ANTHONYS LANDSCAPING300 L and A Road
- Aqua Pool Renovations LLC1077 Lakeshore Blvd
- Aquarius Pools Inc2050 General Pershing St
- ASP - America's Swimming Pool Companypo box 1317
- AAA Pool Renovations Inc
- Caribbean Pool and Landscape LLC75400 Tantela Ranch Rd
- Clearwater Pools Spa And Supplies2004 Veterans Memorial Blvd
- CONCRETE PAVERS INC160 RIVERLANDS DR
La Place, Louisiana
- Cornerstone Pools Inc572 Pelican Ridge Dr
- CRC Construction & renovations545 Crystal St
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Crescent Land Development4000 Tolmas Ave
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crystal Pools & Spas633 Carmenere Dr
- Caribbean Pool and Landscape LLC
- Eco Builders Inc900 OLD SPANISH TRL
- Eco Builders Inc
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Mandeville Swimming Pool Company207 Cindy Lou Place
- Mandeville Swimming Pool Company
- Renaissance Man, LLC5776 Bellaire Drive
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Renaissance Man, LLC
- VISTA LANDSCAPING5590 CANAL BLVD
New Orleans, Louisiana
- VISTA LANDSCAPING
- Xtreme Kleen320 Moonraker Dr
- Xtreme Kleen
- Zydeco Construction LLCP.O. Box 138
- Zydeco Construction LLC