Sealing your old driveway is about more than curb appeal. It actually makes your driveway last longer. Learn how to seal a driveway with this DIY guide.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Metairie, LA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Metairie
- JACK CARLINHe was a nice guy. He came by and was not able to do the work. However, he was nice to work with. I would recommend him to others.
- Custom ConcreteI contacted David with custom concrete and he came over and measured and gave me an estimate on the spot , he also provided 2 binders of pictures of his previous jobs to give us some ideas , he started and completed the work as promised and I would use his services again without question , They did an awesome jo
- Harry Stanley Asphalt PavingThey talked to my mother the day before and gave her an estimate for what she wanted. They stuck to the estimate they gave her, but I wanted more, so they even wrote out 2 bills. One for her and one for me. They showed up 20 minutes early and immediately got started while I moved my car. I changed the proposed driveway several times after they mapped it out and started grading the space where the asphalt would go, they figured out the added cost and gave it to me quickly after I asked about the changes and then did the extra work that I okayed. They honored all their estimates. They were efficient, friendly and helpful. They arrived at 8:40 a.m. and were finished by 1:00 p.m. And the driveway looks great. The driveway is 10 foot wide and at least 4 car lengths long. I really don't know the actual footage to the street
- CHRIS PAVINGOverall it was a good experience. We had a few delays due to weather and rescheduling, but when they showed up they went right to work and were very professional and polite. I am thrilled to finally have a paved driveway after 30 years.
- Walter HolmesAfter driveway was poured, we complained it was too thin (not the promised 2 inches). Walter assured us he would fix whatever we needed if there was ever a problem. Before the year was out, driveway had major cracks in 2 different areas... extensively in the lower driveway area. Walter came by and promised to help remedy but the "crew" never showed up. We called several more times over several months but only got broken promises and no shows until Walter no longer took our calls
- Lake County BlacktopIt went ok for several weeks. Then all the gravel started to come up through the driveway. No matter how many stones we took off, large and small, there always seemed to be more loose gravel leeching to the surface. While this method may be ok for dirt surfaces, it is obvious that it should not have been put over loose gravel. When Frank Palmer came around he showed us beautiful pictures of driveways where this had been applied. It does harden into a firm and compact surface, but apparently not over gravel. So now we have a big $6,000. mess. It is never wise to do business with people from out of state. We called countless times and he was never in the area. He came once, in September 2014, after we had complained many times. We were not home. When we called him back he said he saw what the problem was and the next time he was in our area he would come back and fix the problem. After another five calls he came back this morning and informed me that I would have to live with it, or get the driveway blacktopped. We are very angry, because if he had informed up of what would happen to the milling if put over gravel, we never would have spent the money. We feel that we were misled, and we are not stupid people. The driveway looks a mess, and particles get tracked into the house. There are so many loose stones that I have given up trying to do anything about it. Lessons to be learned: We live in Louisiana. Do not deal with people from out of state. This driveway was "guaranteed" for one year, and we see no way of getting any satisfaction from this so-called company
Last update on January 14, 2015
Driveway Pavers in Metairie
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
A gravel driveway is durable and budget-friendly, but is it the best fit for your home? Find out how gravel driveways compare to other driveway types.
Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide tells you how to fix driveway drainage problems so your home, foundation, and feet can stay dry.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Bridge City,
- River Ridge,
- New Orleans,
- Saint Rose,
- Belle Chasse,
driveway paving contractors in Metairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Eco Builders Inc900 OLD SPANISH TRL
Slidell, Louisiana 70458
- Eco Builders Inc
- Handyspeed116 Elaine Ln
CHURCH POINT, Louisiana 70525
- Just Fix It!27103 DV Moran Road
Pass Christian, Mississippi 39571
- Just Fix It!
- MIX BROTHERS TANK SVC INC15962 RIVER RD
Norco, Louisiana 70079
- MIX BROTHERS TANK SVC INC
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC964 Allo Street
Marrero, Louisiana 70072
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020