The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Metairie, LA
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Metairie
- Asphalt SolutionsI met Skip and the crew on a Tuesday and requested a quote. He gave me a quote an hour later and on Thursday he and the fellas started working on the job. By Thursday night my driveway was poured despite his crew being exhausted. Ive never seen guys work so hard. The end result was awesome. I am thankful that I found this company and I would DEFINITELY recommend them
- Asphalt SolutionsHe was on time professional and friendly. The work appears first rate and I was pleased with how it came out. I am glad I went with a complete overlay vs. the patch job I originally envisioned. Skip provided me sound advice and did not pressure the upsell at all. He also offered license and insurance info and a warranty plus a 5% Angies List discount. Either way he would have been happy to do the job. Highly recommend this company
- Asphalt SolutionsThey did a beautiful job. Their service was prompt, and respectable. Everything was so nice, and the quality of work was beautiful.
- Asphalt SolutionsIt was awesome! The best experience I've ever had done. It was very low cost. They were very prompt and professional. Their services were very good. The employees were very polite, friendly and respected my grounds. My yard looks gorgeous!
- Harry Stanley Asphalt PavingThey talked to my mother the day before and gave her an estimate for what she wanted. They stuck to the estimate they gave her, but I wanted more, so they even wrote out 2 bills. One for her and one for me. They showed up 20 minutes early and immediately got started while I moved my car. I changed the proposed driveway several times after they mapped it out and started grading the space where the asphalt would go, they figured out the added cost and gave it to me quickly after I asked about the changes and then did the extra work that I okayed. They honored all their estimates. They were efficient, friendly and helpful. They arrived at 8:40 a.m. and were finished by 1:00 p.m. And the driveway looks great. The driveway is 10 foot wide and at least 4 car lengths long. I really don't know the actual footage to the street
- Custom ConcreteI contacted David with custom concrete and he came over and measured and gave me an estimate on the spot , he also provided 2 binders of pictures of his previous jobs to give us some ideas , he started and completed the work as promised and I would use his services again without question , They did an awesome jo
- JACK CARLINHe was a nice guy. He came by and was not able to do the work. However, he was nice to work with. I would recommend him to others.
- CHRIS PAVINGOverall it was a good experience. We had a few delays due to weather and rescheduling, but when they showed up they went right to work and were very professional and polite. I am thrilled to finally have a paved driveway after 30 years.
- Walter HolmesAfter driveway was poured, we complained it was too thin (not the promised 2 inches). Walter assured us he would fix whatever we needed if there was ever a problem. Before the year was out, driveway had major cracks in 2 different areas... extensively in the lower driveway area. Walter came by and promised to help remedy but the "crew" never showed up. We called several more times over several months but only got broken promises and no shows until Walter no longer took our calls
- Lake County BlacktopIt went ok for several weeks. Then all the gravel started to come up through the driveway. No matter how many stones we took off, large and small, there always seemed to be more loose gravel leeching to the surface. While this method may be ok for dirt surfaces, it is obvious that it should not have been put over loose gravel. When Frank Palmer came around he showed us beautiful pictures of driveways where this had been applied. It does harden into a firm and compact surface, but apparently not over gravel. So now we have a big $6,000. mess. It is never wise to do business with people from out of state. We called countless times and he was never in the area. He came once, in September 2014, after we had complained many times. We were not home. When we called him back he said he saw what the problem was and the next time he was in our area he would come back and fix the problem. After another five calls he came back this morning and informed me that I would have to live with it, or get the driveway blacktopped. We are very angry, because if he had informed up of what would happen to the milling if put over gravel, we never would have spent the money. We feel that we were misled, and we are not stupid people. The driveway looks a mess, and particles get tracked into the house. There are so many loose stones that I have given up trying to do anything about it. Lessons to be learned: We live in Louisiana. Do not deal with people from out of state. This driveway was "guaranteed" for one year, and we see no way of getting any satisfaction from this so-called company
Driveway Pavers in Metairie
- Business Description:Welcome to our home on the Internet. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. is a full-service general contracting company serving Southeast Louisiana and surrounding areas. Our team of professionals provides our clients with comprehensive construction services including project development and planning, design-build services and construction management. Many of our suppliers, subcontractors and their craftsmen have been working with us for over 20 years. E.C.O. Builders, Inc. has been responsible for the suc..Recent Review:So far, so good! They were on time and professional.Mary Nancy S.
- Business Description:Pride ourselves on putting our customers first. We consider being early as being on time. Always prepared and ready to get the job done within projected time frame. Whether you’re looking for a complete home remodel or just need help putting pictures up on the walls, Panda Restoration is committed to getting the job done right the first time. Call us today for a no pressure estimateRecent Review:Grade A+.Paul was great! 1st and foremost he is reliable and kept an open line of communication. he was prompt and delivered our beautiful roof timely and as promised. his crew was fantastic. they were like a fine oil machine and had years of experience between them. throughout the process the crew kept our premises clean and free of debris. We're so pleased and highly recommend PanDA restoration and development LLJeanne A.
- Business Description:Concrete repair, addition and designingRecent Review:Great 👍 I’d definitely hire Patrick again🦠Nu Bug 🌸 r.
- Business Description:We are a small construction firm in New Orleans. We currently have three employees. We prefer not to subcontract except for plumbing, electrical and AC. Our billing procedures are explained up front and understandable. Please talk to us if your require help or advice financing your projectRecent Review:This was a livingsocial or Groupon deal ( I frankly cannot recall exactly). I think it was a half price deal for one or two hours of handyman service. It was a little bit difficult getting time set up to do the work. Everyone was professional. We also got a very complete estimate on some carpentry involving another project. <br /Jon Colby T.
- Business Description:Our Company is based from Miami FL we are expanding to the New orleans LA area. We dedicate our business on alot of driveway sidewalk shed pads and concrete repair. We also offer Hot asphalt driveway as request from the customer and We also offer Landscaping services from land clearing, tree services and grading to landscaping design for your yard of sod installations. We offer Free estimate anytime
- Business Description:Asphalt SolutionsRecent Review:I met Skip and the crew on a Tuesday and requested a quote. He gave me a quote an hour later and on Thursday he and the fellas started working on the job. By Thursday night my driveway was poured despite his crew being exhausted. Ive never seen guys work so hard. The end result was awesome. I am thankful that I found this company and I would DEFINITELY recommend themcharlie h.
- Business Description:General Contracting services and Real Estate Investments
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Able Home Improvements is a locally owned, Slidell, Louisiana, Renovation company. We look forward to helping you with any repair, renovation, or construction needs.Recent Review:In October 2016 Mr. Darrell Hall came to my home and gave me a price to repair a portion of the soffit for $850.00. When the workers started into the soffit they found that a spot/piece of the sheeting was rotten and added another $675.00 to the cost of repairs. They said the job was completed the next day. Well in February 2017 I noticed the soffit was leaking water again I had another person remove the singles that Able Construction said they replaced and found the sheeting had never been replaced that Able Construction was paid to do. I called Darrel Hall back. He came out looked at it and took pictures, he said he would see that I received my money back. I have had one email reply from a Mr. Richard Cooper but he has failed to contact me about settling my problem. I have yet to receive my refund for work that was never performed. I would not recommend this company to anyone for anything! 13 Mar 17FRANK H.
- Recent Review:I cannot speak to the question of how their work quality is but others here have. I only wanted to post that I found them incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Although they were too booked with other projects to take mine, they made a point to get back in touch with me to say so. Gave some helpful information about things to ask in my search for another company. Wish more companies could maintain this level of customer service! <br /Marie D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- New Orleans
- Saint Rose
- Belle Chasse
driveway paving contractors in Metairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 M Construction1704 Haring Rd
- 3 M Construction
- Able Home Improvements2317 Gause Blvd W
- AK Utilities310 Morton St Suite 334
- Aldrete And Sons Shoring2403 24th St
- ANTHONYS LANDSCAPING300 L and A Road
- Asphalt Services155 Robert St
- Asphalt Solutions62122 N 9th St
- Able Home Improvements
- Better Properties, LLC1349 Corporate Square Dr Ste 1
- Better Properties, LLC
- Carpenter's Complete Inc206 Aris Ave
- CHRIS PAVING58024 WALNUT ST
- CNC Construction & Real Estate INvestments2301 brightons place
- Crisp Pressure Wash28 Park Place Dr
- Custom Concrete3278 Charles St
- custom works unlimited15192 highway 22
- Cyprians Lawncare & Pressure Washing LLC410 ozone park td
- Carpenter's Complete Inc
- Quality concrete & Landscape LLC4312 Loire Dr
- Quality concrete & Landscape LLC
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC964 Allo Street
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC
- Skyy Bridge DevelopersP.O. Box 10
- Skyy Bridge Developers
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100