The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lafayette, LA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lafayette
- H&A Paving, LLCWanted 70 percent of the job upfront. I told him the driveway was crooked and not level he said it would settle and he would add more to even it out.. didn't tell me that would cost me almost 3000 extra. The carport he cut the a place out to add rebar and fix crack... he never returned to do that. The driveway 4 months in place still uneven and cracking, breaking, crumbling and growing grass in cracks. I have tried on multiple occasions to reach him with no response. Today I was advised to look him up on BBB and 7 complaints and all 7 have not been resolved ... same complaints as mine. I paid the remainder of the bill because he said he was going to leave his piece of equipment in the yard as guarantee that he would return, I waited he had death in family so I waited more then approx. 4-6 weeks later I come home from work and he has picked up the equipment but the job has not been completed. He drove through my neighbors yard without permission when he picked up the equipment and made bad ruts in her yard and hit and broke a large portion of one of her trees. Driving in her yard without permission
Driveway Pavers in Lafayette
- Business Description:Our mission at Lewis' Pressure Washing and Deep Cleaning LLC is to not only meet our clients expectations, but to exceed them and produce high quality results. With our client's satisfaction and approval in mind, we deliver a service that is customer approved and highly recommended. As your service professionals we believe that our jobs are not done until our clients' hearts have been woRecent Review:They had two people washing my home and one person cleaning my driveway. They were done in about 1 hour. They were very professional and cared about me being happy with their work. Great company and I will call use them againGwendolyn L.
- Business Description:Concrete repair, addition and designingRecent Review:Great 👍 I’d definitely hire Patrick again🦠Nu Bug 🌸 r.
- Business Description:Big Jim's Construction stands behind our commitment to quality. Our team of highly qualified, well-trained professionals understand your residential or commercial investment; we work hard to exceed your expectations. Big Jim's Construction guarantees products & workmanship for years to come. We have thousands of satisfied commercial & residential customers and have been trusted with their business for almost 30 years. Owner-operated. Uses subs for new roofing. Cost is determined by the job. ..Recent Review:Not good at all...first I was given a price for all work which included replacing all rotting wood on roof and porch. We went over it no less than 5 times, and yes I have the contract! When Ted Wells and crew arrived it was a whole new story...he " didn't remember saying that" and he " didn't recall that". Next thing I know the guy wants $100 more for 6 feet of trim to be replaced which was included in the cost already, then his workers ,( if you can call them that) pulled off more trim on the other side of the house .and proceeded to say my husband told them to and when confronted admitted it was their idea, but Ted called and said I had to give him an additional $100! ...yes, he left right after they got there, which he always does! This isn't my first job I hired him for and there shouldn't have been another hiring the be honest. The workers were drinking beer on my property...I'm Muslim and don't allow alcohol on my property, but didn't know that the clear bottles they were chugging was beer! I thought all beer came in amber bottles! The lead man that cost me an additional $100 left with a woman for an hour and a half and when they returned they all broke for a 2 hour lunch which included gambling on my front lawn !!!! I confronted Ted about all the disrespect they showed me on my property and he said " I didn't know they did things like that"...well they're your crew and you should have been there! Shingles came off my roof within 3 months and I immediately called Ted...not once but 3 times in the past 2 months that he was supposed to come and take care of it, and obviously didn't and most surely won't! This guy lies, he is not reliable and he will get you for more money one way or another. I will never hire him again!Lucy T.
- Business Description:member of American asphalt pavers association, 21 employees ready for serviceRecent Review:Wanted 70 percent of the job upfront. I told him the driveway was crooked and not level he said it would settle and he would add more to even it out.. didn't tell me that would cost me almost 3000 extra. The carport he cut the a place out to add rebar and fix crack... he never returned to do that. The driveway 4 months in place still uneven and cracking, breaking, crumbling and growing grass in cracks. I have tried on multiple occasions to reach him with no response. Today I was advised to look him up on BBB and 7 complaints and all 7 have not been resolved ... same complaints as mine. I paid the remainder of the bill because he said he was going to leave his piece of equipment in the yard as guarantee that he would return, I waited he had death in family so I waited more then approx. 4-6 weeks later I come home from work and he has picked up the equipment but the job has not been completed. He drove through my neighbors yard without permission when he picked up the equipment and made bad ruts in her yard and hit and broke a large portion of one of her trees. Driving in her yard without permission. <br /Amanda S.
- Business Description:We black top driveway's parking lot's , road's we do any gravel and base work no job's to small are to big call any time at 337-442-0001Recent Review:The job looked looked fine at completion, so I paid them $18,000. Within 6 weeks the asphalt was coming apart and the dirt foundation was showing. I called repeatedly asking them to return and make good on their work, but was ignored by Justin Smith the manager. I then filed a complaint with the BBB here and finally got them to return and make repairs. The repairs lasted about a month and then started deteriorating like the original work. I spoke with Justin Smith who referred me to Peter Smith who promised in May 2013 that he would come survey the problems in two weeks. He didn't show up and won't return phone calls. It is now July and the parking lot is literally going to pieces; cracking and buckling everywhere ! It is to the point of being embarassing for me as a business owner to have such poor work in my parking area. The foundation was not properly installed and then the asphalt was put down in a very thin layer that could not possibly support even the lightest of traffic. Before these people did their work, two of their competitors completed the first half of my lot and their work is still fine after many years of customer trafficMike F.
- Business Description:We specialize in All types of Driveway & Parking lot Solutions: Parking lots Driveways Roads Chip Seals Remilled Asphalt Seal coating Repair work All types of base materials Excavation Concrete
- Business Description:Additional websites - www.lafayettelandscapingservice.com.Recent Review:He's very dependable, very honest. He does awesome work. I would highly recommend him and give him an A across the board.butch g.
- Business Description:Total Development Construction Services is a locally owned and operated home renovation and remodeling company. Our attention to detail and our outright love for what we do is what seperates our work from most others'. We approach our craft with the utmost professionalism and with the thought in mind that our work must be done perfect and to the customers liking. We take personal pride in our work and we know you will take pride in it when we are finished. Contact us today for your free estim..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
driveway paving contractors in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA paving4400 ambassador caffrey
- AAA paving
- Eden Scapes102 Westmark blvd Ste 2B
- Eden Scapes
- Proline Asphalt Paving & Chipsealing526 Kingwood Dr
- Proline Asphalt Paving & Chipsealing
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100