Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Lafayette, LA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Lafayette
- John Thibodeaux Quick Appliance RepairMr. John check every possible reason for dyer not starting. Stayed about an hour and half. Found that the buttons on front for settings and start have gone bad. Called to check on replacement part, but because dryer is 12 years old the part is unavailable. Mr. John went above and beyond and only charged for driving out from Youngsville to Carencro and diagnosis; extremely reasonable pricing. I appreciate his customer service and everything he did to try to save our dryer read less
- Sears Appliance RepairI have used Sears Lawnmower repair service for more than 10 years! They are always prompt, get the repairs done, and very professional. I now call them friends!
- Mark's Appliance RepairMark's Appliances has helped us twice now, and both times he was able to diagnose and fix the problem with our washer. (There were two different problems.) Mark was a very good communicator and has also shown himself to be a very competent repairman. Very satisfied with the entire experience. :)
- A-1 Appliance ServiceGreat. Returned my call within the hour and had appointment for next day. Replaced a fuse and installed a thermostat for safety. Extremely nice. Would definitely call again.
- Barry's Air Conditioning, Inc.We called for annual service and it took less than 48hrs for the maintainence call. The unit was completely cleaned and check out. Inside and Outside. The cost was very reasonable.
- RICHARD HEBERT'S MAYTAGThey came immediately the next day and knew what was wrong. I thought they were very reasonable, very prompt, and very nice to talk to.
- MITCH ROMERO'S APPLIANCE REPAIRThe basket on my LG washing machine had come loose. They sent out a repairman and he fixed it and said that they would submit warranty to LG and the parts and labor may be covered and they would refund the charge of $81.00.
- MITCH ROMERO'S APPLIANCE REPAIRThe work done was good. It took a long time for the part to come in. I have since had to replace the same part, so I ordered it myself and it was delivered within a week. It was simple to replace, so now I know I could have done it myself. This of course had no bearing on their work, which was satisfactory. I would call them again for something more major read less
- John Thibodeaux Quick Appliance RepairGreat service. Answered his phone when I called and correctly diagnosed the problem when I described what the machine was doing. Came over the same day and charge repair rate quoted on phone.
- John Thibodeaux Quick Appliance RepairHe did very good work and he did it immediately. He was very professional and i would recommend him because he was immediately available and quick. He was not expensive. We did not have an appointment, he came right away.
Appliance Repair Experts in Lafayette
- Business Description:Small one owner business, over 24 years experience.Recent Review:Mr. John check every possible reason for dyer not starting. Stayed about an hour and half. Found that the buttons on front for settings and start have gone bad. Called to check on replacement part, but because dryer is 12 years old the part is unavailable. Mr. John went above and beyond and only charged for driving out from Youngsville to Carencro and diagnosis; extremely reasonable pricing. I appreciate his customer service and everything he did to try to save our dryer read lessMelissa M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Butcher Air Conditioning has been keeping Southwest LA comfortable since 1949. Our professional technicians and installers are fully trained to serve your A/C & heating needs. 24/7 Service and Sales.Recent Review:The quote was higher than comparable company for the same equipment (Trane) Other companies seemed to offer better solutions to air flow problem and to bring the system into code.Eric A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:All Appliance Repair is a local growing small business in the heart of Cajun Country. A Master Technician, in and out of military fatigues, Mike has over 15 years of experience in appliance repair. All Appliance prides itself in getting the job done correctly, and making sure every customer receives the best possible experience and outcome read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Breaux Bridge
- Grand Coteau
- Saint Martinville
- Church Point
- New Iberia
appliance repair services in Lafayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A DODGE ELECTRICAL SVC INC110 GEORGETTE ST
- A-1 Appliance Service304 Fairview Pkwy
- Acadiana Scale & Equipment3821 NW Evangeline Thruway
- Acadiana Service Co Ducts R Us LLC141 Estella Ln
Church Point, Louisiana
- Affordable Refrigeration LLC315 Des Jacques Rd
- Affordable Services LLC4708 Jasper Rd
New Iberia, Louisiana
- All Appliance Repair204 Mills St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A DODGE ELECTRICAL SVC INC
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- CHUCK'S USED APPLIANCE INC401 DOROTHY ST
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Concept Electrical Services Inc123 Darlene Dr
- Conway's General Maintenance Services LLCPO Box 1202
- Cool Works LA132 Sweet Olive Ln
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Express Maintenance Service
- Express Maintenance Service
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5635 JOHNSTON ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- John Thibodeaux Quick Appliance Repair122 Windermere Cir
- John Thibodeaux Quick Appliance Repair
- Keep it Simple Services307 Rubria Street
- Keep it Simple Services
- Louisiana Remodel LLC18159 TV Tower Rd
- Louisiana Remodel LLC
- NOLAN'S APPLIANCE A/C & Heating Repair420 Cushman rd.
- NOLAN'S APPLIANCE A/C & Heating Repair
- PanHandle Group1901 9th Ave
Lake Charles, Louisiana
- PanHandle Group
- Reliable Handy Man Services939 Benoit Rd
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- RICHARD HEBERT'S MAYTAG3906 JOHNSTON ST
- Riser Services LLC109 royalton pkwy
- ROMERO'S APPLIANCE SVC112 OFFORD ST
- Reliable Handy Man Services
- Sears5715 Johnston St
- Waltswhatever, LLC8701 Ruth Drive
- Waltswhatever, LLC